It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who´s the head behind the Holocaust Conference ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Hello !

I recently came across this article on the website of a german magazine
(german)
www.spiegel.de...
This is an interview with Mohammad-Ali Ramin the Head behind the Holocaust
Conference in Iran. Nothing really interresting about this guy... same ill opinions
like his president. But what really made me wonder is.. his visual m appearance ?!!
I just found 2 pictures of this guy on the web. One you can see on the link from above.. the other one is this picture.

Now tell me.. even if he would be an albino.. does he look like an Iranean
Citizen to you (what he claims to be) ? To me it looks like some western
Neo-Nazi leader got a new role in another bad theatre.
Has anyone some more informations about this guy ?

Thank You !

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Interesting post,we will have to look into this guy.His beard looks very strange it looks as though he's dyed it ginger in the middle

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I've been looking and cannot find a thing. It's like he's appeared out of no where. He's not a recognized authority on the Holocaust, that much is certain.

Don't read German so I couldn't glean anything from the article, so I went looking for him, and the search was less than fruitful. Trying google next.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Had a bit more luck with google search. This guy is an instructor of social sciences in "several Tehran universities", according to the very rough translation of the Spiegal article.

He is definitely not a Holocaust scholar. He's quoted as saying the brouhaha over the cartoons was engineered by the west to divert interest away from the "Holocaust Conference". I think it is safe to say that he's not exactly an impartial participant.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 08:37 AM
link   
From your source:

www.spiegel.de...

17 Jahre lebte er in Deutschland, studierte unter anderem in Karlsruhe Maschinenbau und Verfahrenstechnik.

1994 kehrte er nach Iran zurück. Mehrfach zog es ihn in der Folge wieder nach Deutschland, 2001 und 2002 nahm er an islamischen Tagungen in Hamburg teil.

2003, zu einer Zeit, als Ramin in Teheran Seminare mit dem Titel "Die Welt nach den USA" abhielt, verweigerten ihm die Behörden schließlich die Einreise.

translated:

He lived 17 years in Germany, studied among other things in Karlsruhe mechanical engineering and process engineering.

He returned to Iran in 1994.

He came back to Germany several times - he participated in Islamic conferences in Hamburg in 2001 and 2002 .

2003, at a time, when Ramin held seminars with the title "The World after USA" , the authorities finally refused his entry to Germany

He is also founder of the "Islamische Gemeinschaft in Clausthal e.V." society.

BTW: What do you assume how people from Iran should look like?

[edit on 20-2-2006 by Riwka]

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   
"Mohammed Ali Ramin will in Iran eine Holocaust-Konferenz organisieren. Im Gespräch mit SPIEGEL ONLINE stellt er den millionenfachen Mord an den Juden unverblümt in Frage."

"Mohammed Ali Ramin wants to organize a Holocaust Conference in Iran. In this Interview he challenges (hope this is correct english) the killing of millions of Jews"

Regarding his appereance. Please don´t get me wrong on this. I just wonder to see an Iranean Citizen with blond hair and blue eyes. Maybe it´s normal over there ?? 'I just don´t know it. But all my friends from arabic countries have usually dark hair and eyes. My first impression after seeing this pic was...
"he must be european"... but I just might be wrong !

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Persians, and Arabs are of differing racial backgrounds, so I would guess that Mohammed-Ali Ramin is from a mostly Persian background. But guessing is all it is.

top topics

join