It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul McCartney died in 1966 - replaced by Billy Shepherd

page: 99
<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Here's a wild theory and song lyrics interpretation for you...

Be at leso...flowers on the grave on Sgt Pepper album... leso properly decoded is Osel spelled backwards. Be at Osel. Paul is buried on the island of Osel, Estonia, USSR.

Due in from Miami Beach BOAC .
Beatles performed on Ed Sullivan Show February 16 1964 in Miami Beach, Florida.
Flew home to England on BOAC airlines on February 22. BOAC carries USA to England
The first line establishes the home of Original Paul is England and it's 1964, still alive.

now we fast forward on the timeline to 1966...

didn't get to bed last night
reference to being killed... had there not been an accident,
had he not been killed, Paul would have gotten to bed as usual

fast forward on the timeline to the secret flight from a military airbase in England
to the secret burial place in Osel, Estonia... USSR controlled and inaccesible to the West
except by permission. We're supposed to think he's singing "paper bag is on my knee",
but it's really "paperback", a reference to Paul, the songwriter of Paperback Writer.
"was on my knee", refers to Faul's in-flight anticipation of kneeling in prayer at the burial service and that the sadness of it all made it a dreadful flight.

I'm back in the USSR. You don't know how lucky you are boys. Back in the USSR.

"I'm back in the USSR", meaning instead of being "back in England" as referenced by the
first line of the song, Paul is going to the USSR instead, for a secret burial. The "boys" are
the remaining Beatles who are lucky to have a replacement and lucky to have a secret burial
service in Osel, which is completely out of the eyes and ears of the world press.

Been away so long I hardly knew the place, G it's good to be back home.
If Paul could see where he was going to be buried, he wouldn't recognize it because he'd never been there.
God or Jesus, it is good to be back home. They say that when you die, you go home to Jesus.

Leave it to tomorrow to unpack my case. Honey, disconnect the phone. I'm back in the USSR.
Means it will be left for future generations to unravel the mystery and solve the case.
"Disconnect the phone" means eternal peace.

(tongue and cheek salute to Russian girls --- like playing a date in a new country, but instead of the girls being gathered together, screaming, with their rapt attention on Paul, they were going about their business all over the country unaware of what was happening)

...leave the West behind...
it's a total press blackout because they've left the West behind
(none of the locals in Osel, Estonia had ever even heard of The Beatles and wouldn't have recognized any of the famous people arriving for the secret burial)

...come and keep your comrade warm...
you've got a new comrade in the USSR, one who is a cold body

(after Faul sings "let me tell you honey, I'm back!", the other Beatles sing "Who, who, who?") The locals were all asking "who, who, who are these people?"

[edit on 30-8-2009 by switching yard]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I am a professional musician, a bass player at that...

The person singing and playing is the same all the way thru the catalogue.

Paul hand a distinctive tone, which is a result of many untangle things.
YOU can play the notes, but you cannot replicate the TOUCH, both right and
left hand.

Next there is the vocal aspect, similar things apply.

The song writing is another thing,,, the songs that were written after "Pauls Death"
were allegedly written before his death...

I say thats a load of BS, Pauls writing expanded and included aspects that were
evidence of the TIME they were penned.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard
Here's a wild theory and song lyrics interpretation for you...

I love hermeneutics

Be at leso...flowers on the grave on Sgt Pepper album... leso properly decoded is Osel spelled backwards. Be at Osel. Paul is buried on the island of Osel, Estonia, USSR.

If so, then that's a pretty simple cipher. Estonia was def in USSR back then.

Due [flew] in from Miami Beach BOAC .
Beatles performed on Ed Sullivan Show February 16 1964 in Miami Beach, Florida.
Flew home to England on BOAC airlines on February 22.

They flew from Miami > NY > London, arriving Feb 22...
www.beatlesbible.com...-2334

I'm not finding that they flew BOAC, though. Do you have a link for that?

fast forward on the timeline to the secret flight from a military airbase in England
to the secret burial place in Osel, Estonia... USSR controlled and inaccesible to the West
except by permission. We're supposed to think he's singing "paper bag is on my knee",
but it's really "paperback", a reference to Paul, the songwriter of Paperback Writer.

Ok, I could see that Paperback = Paul.

"was on my knee", refers to Faul's in-flight anticipation of kneeling in prayer at the burial service and that the sadness of it all made it a dreadful flight.

Maybe. Could also have been a ref to Paul's file.

"I'm back in the USSR", meaning instead of being "back in England" as referenced by the
first line of the song, Paul is going to the USSR instead, for a secret burial. The "boys" are
the remaining Beatles who are lucky to have a replacement and lucky to have a secret burial service in Osel...

Maybe Paul is "lucky" b/c he's out now - free, you know? The others could also be lucky b/c they're not dead.

God or Jesus, it is good to be back home. They say that when you die, you go home to Jesus.

Good point.

Leave it to tomorrow to unpack my case. Honey, disconnect the phone...
Means it will be left for future generations to unravel the mystery and solve the case.
"Disconnect the phone" means eternal peace.

I like that about the case. It makes me think of the mysterious suitcase Iamaphoney keeps schlepping around. Oh, & the one that mysteriously disappeared after Mal Evans was shot to death - maybe the same suitcase? Anyway, a case could also be an incident, situation, etc. Nice double entendre there.

...leave the West behind...
it's a total press blackout because they've left the West behind

This song was on the White album w/ "Helter Skelter," in which Faul talked about the fall of the Roman Empire. I wonder if it's meant more in the sense of demise of the West...?

...come and keep your comrade warm...
you've got a new comrade in the USSR, one who is a cold body

Faul having a cold heart just came to mind.

(after Faul sings "let me tell you honey, I'm back!", the other Beatles sing "Who, who, who?") The locals were all asking "who, who, who are these people?"

It might also be "who" as in which Paul?

BTW, I don't think this is one of Paul's songs. He wouldn't have needed to borrow so heavily from others. This says Faul wrote it w/ Mike Love:
www.songfacts.com...

Maybe like how Faul wrote "Fixing a Hole" w/ Mal Evans?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   

LOL that's great that she decided to ignore all people that were asking her proofs she cannot provide because they don't exist.
I really did not expect that she would have given up so easily LOL
This is the demonstration of how desperate SHE is.
I nearly feel sorry for her.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
By the way, the silly photos comparisons by Faulcon are still going on.
It is incredible how she can think that people who come here and read are so stupid not to realize that she posts blurry, stretched or enlarged photos and compares them with totally differently shots, just to "proof" unexisting differences.
I am nearly sad that she decided to ignore our posts, I would like to know what she would answer this time. LOL

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by mental modulator
I am a professional musician, a bass player at that...

The person singing and playing is the same all the way thru the catalogue.

Paul hand a distinctive tone, which is a result of many untangle things.
YOU can play the notes, but you cannot replicate the TOUCH, both right and
left hand.

Hi Mental Modulator, thank you for sharing your musician point of view with us. This is an important matter that PIDers are unable to admit.
But you know, even if they did, they believe that the Illuminati doctors downloaded Paul McCartney's mind into the imposter brain...

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
People, really, don't you see that Faulcons comparisons are nearly always blurry, squished, squinted low quality video stills?

In every comp with better qualtity and taken from the same angle, a 3 year old yould see it's the same guy...

No difference in ALL of these comps!

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by magnolia_xx
It is incredible how she can think that people who come here and read are so stupid not to realize that she posts blurry, stretched or enlarged photos and compares them with totally differently shots, just to "proof" unexisting differences.
I am nearly sad that she decided to ignore our posts, I would like to know what she would answer this time. LOL

The photo comps by Faulcons are excellent, what is stupid are the repeated and childish troll comments which follow without fail from yourself and a few others - You are indeed desperate.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uncle Benny

The photo comps by Faulcons are excellent,

In your opinion. Others disagree. They're ridiculous.

what is stupid are the repeated and childish troll comments which follow without fail from yourself and a few others - You are indeed desperate.

What is "stupid" and "desperate" is your still unfounded accusations that a poster on Macca Funhouse posed as Elisha on Icke.

You were asked to explain and provide corroboration for your claim and it is noted that you have yet still to provide it.

Easy to make ridiculous accusations - bit harder to provide evidence, isn't it?

So, whose "desperate"?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by diabolo1
People, really, don't you see that Faulcons comparisons are nearly always blurry, squished, squinted low quality video stills?

In every comp with better qualtity and taken from the same angle, a 3 year old yould see it's the same guy...

A three year old could tell why you`re here diabolo with your altered, tampered pics. This one makes me laugh
-

Still waiting for a comment -

Uncle Benny -

Maybe Diabolo (disko1) can explain to our readers why he has set up a youtube channel specifically to cover up Paul McCartneys replacement - www.youtube.com...

Why does he spend most of his day signed in as Fireman on the David Icke forum to AGAIN... debunk a "supposed" hoax??

I`ll let people make up their own minds about it - but spending day-after-day for months on end, debunking what one believes to be a hoax is extremely fishy to me... if not downright nuts, UNLESS there`s a little truth there somewhere!

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Here's the story of Mohammed Chtaibi, the man who crashed Paul's Mini Cooper.

The full account of his accident is under the heading 'First Some Background".

I don't know if it's any help for either side of the debate, but the part about the accident itself and his actions immediately afterwards borders on the farcical.

I laughed like a drain ......... sorry

www.gadflyonline.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dakudo

WTF!?

That's "showing" me nothing.

All you have shown is a poster's bio! How on earth is that evidence that this poster is the SAME one on Icke posting as Elisha?!

Well?

Please explain.

Your claim is without any foundation whatsoever.

[edit on 29-8-2009 by Dakudo]

Regarding the poster "Elisha," I warned Faulcon three days in advance that a female PIA poster would begin posting on the D.I forum...

"Abraca..funking..dabra" Elisha arrives on the scene - And no, I`m not going to give away my sources.

So Dakudo,

- You don`t deny you post at Maccas Fun House, as I`ve shown!

- You don`t deny your friends have joined you on the D.I forum!

- You don`t deny you`re a PID debunker here on ATS, at Maccas Fun House (MFH) and on the David Icke forum!!!

DO YOU SEE A PATTERN EMERGING HERE.... WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO DRAW YOU A PICTURE???

- You WORK HARD to debunk PID

....KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK (no rest for the wicked)

[edit on 30-8-2009 by Uncle Benny]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   

A three year old could tell why you`re here diabolo with your altered, tampered pics. This one makes me laugh
-

Still waiting for a comment -

Uncle Benny -

Maybe Diabolo (disko1) can explain to our readers why he has set up a youtube channel specifically to cover up Paul McCartneys replacement - www.youtube.com...

Why does he spend most of his day signed in as Fireman on the David Icke forum to AGAIN... debunk a "supposed" hoax??

I`ll let people make up their own minds about it - but spending day-after-day for months on end, debunking what one believes to be a hoax is extremely fishy to me... if not downright nuts, UNLESS there`s a little truth there somewhere!

Posts like these are exactly the reason why i'm doing this!

Well basically my motivation for doing this: because it's fun! Guys like you are hillarious!

My youtube channel is fun, too! i have over 100.000 viewers and extremly positive feedback!

And i never made a secret that i am posting as Disko on Youtube and as fireman at the Icke board! Why should i?

Anyway, WHAT exactly is "altered" and "tampered" in this comp?

And what about the other ones above? Please point out EXACTLY what is tampered there?

You can't because they are pics from the internet, like all the ones Faulcon uses! In fact a lot of them are taken from the PID MISS HIM board!

Funny guys you are !

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Posts like these are exactly the reason why i'm doing this!

Posts which OUT you as a PID debunker on at least four different forums..........

SWEET...!

Well basically my motivation for doing this: because it's fun! Guys like you are hillarious!

We do try you know.

My youtube channel is fun, too! i have over 100.000 viewers and extremly positive feedback!

I`ll bet at least 99,500 of those viewers didn`t know you`re known as "Diabolo" on Maccas Fun House and ATS, and also as "Fireman" on the D.I forum (that`s all your alias that I know of so there are probably more) and also that you spend most of your day trying to convince people that Paul McCartney is alive!

Tell you what Diabolo... I don`t believe you.

And i never made a secret that i am posting as Disko on Youtube and as fireman at the Icke board! Why should i?

A drowning rat tells all!

PS - By the way your English has greatly improved over the last few weeks. You`re German right?? .....It`s quite remarkable the improvement!

[edit on 30-8-2009 by Uncle Benny]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dakudo

WTF!?

That's "showing" me nothing.

All you have shown is a poster's bio! How on earth is that evidence that this poster is the SAME one on Icke posting as Elisha?!

Well?

Please explain.

Your claim is without any foundation whatsoever.

[edit on 29-8-2009 by Dakudo]

Regarding the poster "Elisha," I warned Faulcon three days in advance that a female PIA poster would begin posting on the D.I forum...

And how is that evidence of your claim that Elisha is a member of Macca Funhouse?

Here's a reality check for you, pal. It isn't.

You're fooling no one with an open mind.

As I said before - It's easy to make unfounded accusations; quite another matter to back them up with evidence.

I ask - yet again - where's your evidence?

You haven't any, have you?

That's why you can't show us.

"Sources"? LOL!

Yeah - right.

Keep up the bluster, pal.

All bark and no bite.

So Dakudo,

- You don`t deny you post at Maccas Fun House, as I`ve shown!

Why should I deny it?

You don`t deny your friends have joined you on the D.I forum!

Why should I deny it?

You don`t deny you`re a PID debunker here on ATS, at Maccas Fun House (MFH) and on the David Icke forum!!!

Why should I deny it?

Are you for real?

WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO DRAW YOU A PICTURE???

No - I'd like you to provide us with evidence for your unsupported claim that Elisha is a member of Macca Funhouse. Something you have lamentably failed to do.

Guess we'll be waiting a long time, huh?

You're big on bluster, but sadly lacking in backing it up.

You WORK HARD to debunk PID

Glad you inadvertently agree I "debunk" it.

Freudian slip, there. Ooops!

My efforts are not in vain, huh?

Keep up your bluster. We'll keep exposing it for the nonsense it is.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Why shouldn't PIAers write on other sites, just as like PIDers do?
Isn't Faulcon posting her claims here, and on David Icke's Forum and on Paul is dead miss him miss him forum and so on?
These forums are public so where is the problem?
Or is it only allowed to PIDers to post their silly accuses to Paul McCartney about being a fake, a double, an imposter. a scammer, a pedophile, a reptilian, et cetera, without giving to his fans the possibility to show that these accuses are blatant lies based on fake comparisons and hilarious theories about reptilians, while any one provided with eyes could look at his pre- and post-1966 photos and see that he is the same person?
Come on.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by magnolia_xx]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
"Debunked" that i am a poster under these names ??

I NEVER made a secret out of that! In fact all my videos are signed with links and props to the MFH!

You know that i am German??

WOW, you did research on me!!!
Well, i never made a secret out of that too!

My english improved? Since when?

Well, thanks!! Actually i am speaking english since i am ten years old, but it's never too late to improve!

Boy, are you a charakter!

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Why shouldn't PIAers write on other sites, just as like PIDers do?

I know. What is this guy on about? He tries to make out that there is something 'sinister' about us PIAERS posting on this and other boards.

And he also tries to infer that we are trying to hide this fact for some 'sinister' reason - when the opposite is clearly the case!

WTF?

Unbelievable.

This dude sees a 'sinister' conspiracy everywhere, it seems.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by Dakudo]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Yes, they have this habit of seeing evil menacing them from everywhere.
It must be a hard life.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by magnolia_xx]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by kshaund
If they want to believe that a person can change his eye color, grow 2+ inches & reconfigure his facial features in the space of a few months at 24 yrs old, go right ahead.

There is ZERO hard evidence of this. Fact.

Originally posted by kshaund

They want to keep anyone else from seeing that Paul was imposter-replaced. They're desperately trying to keep a lid on this thing.

Who is this "they'' exactly?

No one has debunked the photos. The photos clearly show that Paul & Faul are 2 different people. You realize that photos are used to identify people, right?

As many others here have shown time and time and time again, your precious photos are fraudulent. They are edited, blurred, stretched and over exposed in order to try and give credence to your pathetic facial discrepancy claims. The only thing you have illustrated so far is the lengths
'pid' believers' will go to to try and fool people that there is anything
worth further investigation here.

Actually, w/in the past month, Letterman asked Faul about PID, Faul did an interview w/ Reuters that focused on PID, & a forensics analysis showing Paul was replaced came out. I think PID is becoming an issue again. Faul isn't going to be able to keep up this sham forever. More & more people are figuring out he's a fraud. I can only hope that I'll have something to do w/ revealing the truth.

More and more people? Really? Where are these people? Or are you just counting all your buddies on the other 'pid' forums?

Please post a transcript of this interview so we can see what you are raving on about above.

You've never posted anything of note before. I'm sure I won't be missing out on anything. But it seems to bother you mightily that I'm ignoring you.

Anything of note? You were too busy posting your pictures for the umpteenth time to take note of anything I posted which refuted your claims.
And if you browse through the thread you will find I have posted a lot of links and information which refute your claims which you simply chose to ignore, something you have gotten quite good at on here.

Yet you still felt you just had to quote my post and respond to each
paragraph? You're the one who is clearly feeling the pressure of being completely and utterly outwitted here and having your precious pid 'evidence' shown up or what is is and torn to shreds by sheer logic and the common sense of other posters. I've no doubt you won't be able to resist replying to this either.

This isn't about me - it's about Paul. If you think I have any intention of quitting trying to expose the truth about him, you are quite mistaken.

Well we're almost 100 pages in and you're still trying to prove there is even a story here, let's be honest, you are at this point struggling to save face.

There hasn't been one iota of supposed evidence presented by you or anyone else on the 'pid' side which hasn't been thoroughly exposed or cannot be debunked.

You've changed stories a dozen times, about halfway through you were ranting on about the illuminati and now you're trying to claim that Macca didn't or wasn't capable of writing some of the Beatles songs. It's gotten more and more ridiculous and as I've said all along you are clutching at straws and doing a bad job in doing so.

Paul McCartney

Paul McCartney

[edit on 30-8-2009 by pmexplorer]

new topics

top topics

<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join