It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Paul McCartney died in 1966 - replaced by Billy Shepherd

page: 98
33
<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
It's amazing how Paul suddenly didn't look like himself anymore. Gee, I wonder what on earth could be going on. Hmmmm.... lol :-P







posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   






[edit on 29-8-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]



posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob

Originally posted by kshaund
faulcon - perhaps you could let us know who's on your ignore list ?



Absolutely:

pmexplorer
edmond dantes
magnolia_xx
Dakudo
diabolo1

I don't know if I will keep ignoring them, but for now, I'm diggin' not seeing their posts :-)




All along I suspected that faulcon was putting her hands over her eyes
everytime she saw a post debunking her by now infamous picture
collections and claims but this is hilarious.

She can't handle the fact that she knows she is seriously losing the battle
when it comes to there being even a single thread of credibility to this childishly silly story she so adamantly tries to push on here. (and elsewhere)

But ignoring people instead of being mature and trying to answer some of the questions posed to her really says it all I have to say.

Just aswell you can't see this one eh Faulcon?


You should do like John McCain did in the presidential race and quit while
you're behind, it might save a little embarassment although from the last few pages I think it's a case of damage limitation for your reputation.

Hate to spoilt the party for you Faulcon.


www.youtube.com...

I don't want to spoil the party so I'll go,
I would hate my disappointment to show,
There's nothing for me here so I will disappear,
If she turns up while I'm gone please let me know.

I've had a drink or two and I don't care,
There's no fun in what I do if she's not there,
I wonder what went wrong I've waited far too long,
I think I'll take a walk and look for her.

......




[edit on 29-8-2009 by pmexplorer]



posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
This video was very interesting (Kshaund, did you post it?)



From the video at 4:34:

"One quick way to destroy a society is through its music. - Vladimir Lenin


How music can affect water molecules:

Miraculous Messages from Water
www.life-enthusiast.com...

Paul wrote some very classical-sounding songs ("Eleanor Rigby," "Love in the Open Air," "She's Leaving Home," etc), but then the sound changed to stuff like "Helter Skelter."


...McCartney then "wrote 'Helter Skelter' to be the most raucous vocal, the loudest drums, et cetera" and said he was "using the symbol of a helter skelter as a ride from the top to the bottom—the rise and fall of the Roman Empire—and this was the fall, the demise."[1] ...

en.wikipedia.org...(song)


And I remember seeing something (Anthology?) about how the sound was purposefully degraded. Oh, & of course, there's the Charles Manson link w/ this song...


[edit on 29-8-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]



posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Switching Yard, were you the one talking about back-masking? Check this out at 8:04:



Backward message: "Consensus programming is dangerous to your health. The brainwashed do not know they are brainwashed."



posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I think that threads like these are evidence of something else:

We have been infiltrated by people who want to deflect what's happening in the world today by putting up this kind of mess.



posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by uplander
We have been infiltrated by people who want to deflect what's happening in the world today by putting up this kind of mess.


Actually, we're trying to expose how people are murdered & replaced, & the vast majority of the public is fooled by the imposter.



posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Please point out in this post something to contribute to the discussion as opposed to 'you this' and 'you that' - what do you care what anyone believes? Makes perfect sense to put you on ignore - mods don't do anything and it saves reading through more content-less chirping.

Don't know why you're getting away with being so personal and rude here. It still looks like you haven't been posting anywhere else either - if you're on ignore here, what's the point of continuing on blank screens (deaf ears just doesn't fit anymore) ?
Do you argue religion with someone who doesn't believe in yours too??? None of you "know" this isn't true. You're all going with the media and hearsay and your perceptions - and you've decided its simply not true - great - now prove it or stop blah blah blah as you continually do. You're not wrong in your beliefs, your wrong in not allowing others theirs or having the courtesy to discuss rather than snipe.



Originally posted by pmexplorer

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob

Originally posted by kshaund
faulcon - perhaps you could let us know who's on your ignore list ?



Absolutely:

pmexplorer
edmond dantes
magnolia_xx
Dakudo
diabolo1

I don't know if I will keep ignoring them, but for now, I'm diggin' not seeing their posts :-)




All along I suspected that faulcon was putting her hands over her eyes
everytime she saw a post debunking her by now infamous picture
collections and claims but this is hilarious.

She can't handle the fact that she knows she is seriously losing the battle
when it comes to there being even a single thread of credibility to this childishly silly story she so adamantly tries to push on here. (and elsewhere)

But ignoring people instead of being mature and trying to answer some of the questions posed to her really says it all I have to say.

Just aswell you can't see this one eh Faulcon?


You should do like John McCain did in the presidential race and quit while
you're behind, it might save a little embarassment although from the last few pages I think it's a case of damage limitation for your reputation.

Hate to spoilt the party for you Faulcon.


www.youtube.com...

I don't want to spoil the party so I'll go,
I would hate my disappointment to show,
There's nothing for me here so I will disappear,
If she turns up while I'm gone please let me know.

I've had a drink or two and I don't care,
There's no fun in what I do if she's not there,
I wonder what went wrong I've waited far too long,
I think I'll take a walk and look for her.

......




[edit on 29-8-2009 by pmexplorer]


[edit on 29-8-2009 by kshaund]



posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by kshaund
Please point out in this post something to contribute to the discussion as opposed to 'you this' and 'you that' - what do you care what anyone believes? Makes perfect sense to put you on ignore - mods don't do anything and it saves reading through more content-less chirping.

Plus, it gets tiresome dealing w/ people who would never accept that someone was imposter-replaced no matter what evidence is presented. If they want to believe that a person can change his eye color, grow 2+ inches & reconfigure his facial features in the space of a few months at 24 yrs old, go right ahead. lol


if you're on ignore here, what's the point ?

They want to keep anyone else from seeing that Paul was imposter-replaced. They're desperately trying to keep a lid on this thing.

Anyway, since you quoted this, I'll go ahead & respond.


Originally posted by pmexplorer

All along I suspected that faulcon was putting her hands over her eyes
everytime she saw a post debunking her by now infamous picture
collections and claims but this is hilarious.

No one has debunked the photos. The photos clearly show that Paul & Faul are 2 different people. You realize that photos are used to identify people, right?


She can't handle the fact that she knows she is seriously losing the battle
when it comes to there being even a single thread of credibility to this childishly silly story she so adamantly tries to push on here.

Actually, w/in the past month, Letterman asked Faul about PID, Faul did an interview w/ Reuters that focused on PID, & a forensics analysis showing Paul was replaced came out. I think PID is becoming an issue again. Faul isn't going to be able to keep up this sham forever. More & more people are figuring out he's a fraud. I can only hope that I'll have something to do w/ revealing the truth.


But ignoring people instead of being mature and trying to answer some of the questions posed to her really says it all I have to say.

You've never posted anything of note before. I'm sure I won't be missing out on anything. But it seems to bother you mightily that I'm ignoring you.


You should do like John McCain did in the presidential race and quit while
you're behind, it might save a little embarassment although from the last few pages I think it's a case of damage limitation for your reputation.

This isn't about me - it's about Paul. If you think I have any intention of quitting trying to expose the truth about him, you are quite mistaken.



posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
No, it doesn't disrespect him. Your belief is that just having this discussion is disrespectful, therefore you've decided to champion his honor, is totally different than him being 'disrespected'. He is being discussed as an event - it's not personal. You're taking it personal.

With respect to the longest running conspiracy being about the Jews wanting to take over - history has often confused that with the zionists - they've done a very good job at confusing everyone. That rumor as you call it, is well based in fact but as I say, is very convoluted and confusing because the players keep changing names and directions. I personally believe it ties into bloodlines but that's a topic for a different discussion. I do not agree that the Jews wanting to take over the world is a 'rumor'. Try again - for a real rumor - even twenty years old, doesn't have to be hundreds of years old... Hmm? A real rumor that has persisted about someone famous for more than two decades, up to the challenge?

The forensic scientists could not say it was the same person - as they could with their other control samples. Perhaps they didn't want to be taken out for causing a huge awakening to something no one is supposed to know about. I'm sure if it is true, the powers that be don't want it known - people would freak! So it doesn't surprise me they gave their analysis, said that could not confirm it is, and let it be to save their own necks. Think I would have too.


Originally posted by Dakudo

Originally posted by kshaund
reply to post by Dakudo
 


Because this is being discussed in no way disrespects Paul


Of course it does. You are accusing the man who is with us today of being a fraud, amongst many other things.

If somebody accused you of being a fraud, would you think that was 'respectful'?


so anyone feeling the need to post to defend his 'honor' doesn't need to.


We'll have to disagree on that.


This rumor has persisted for decades - what other rumor has???


The longest-running conspiracy rumour is probably the one about the Jews wanting to take over the world. That's been around for CENTURIES.

PID is 5 minutes ago compared to that.


The Italian forensic specialists explained the differences and what it would take to go from one shape to the next compared to everyone else. They set out to determine if he was or was not the same, and could not say he was the same..... therein lies the evidence, proof, fact.


The writers did not once claim to have proven that the pictures were of two different people.

If they don't claim it is proof, why should anyone else?

And the photos they used were taken off a biased PID forum. That in itself invalidates it as a serious scientific analysis. If it was serious they would have used high quality, ORIGINAL photos.

If you think it is acceptable to use low quality photos taken from an obviously biased internet site which is owned by somebody known to doctor photos, that's up to you.

However, others like myself require more strict and scientific protocols before accepting such 'evidence' as credible.



posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by faulconandsnowjob
 


Yes, I posted the Hells Bells segment - thought it was well researched and put together and to me scratches the surface a good one if people can at least see something in that -

We were had before we were born



posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by kshaund
No, it doesn't disrespect him. Your belief is that just having this discussion is disrespectful, therefore you've decided to champion his honor, is totally different than him being 'disrespected'. He is being discussed as an event - it's not personal. You're taking it personal.

Ok, I'm just going to say straight up that I do not have a lot of respect for Faul. I don't think he could have ever filled Paul's Beatle boots. He's really made Paul look bad over the years. People think Paul wrote all those awful songs. People think Paul had the Wings mullet. People think Paul was kind of light in the loafers. Ugh. It kills me :-P


The forensic scientists could not say it was the same person - as they could with their other control samples.

What they did say was that surgery couldn't account for some of the changes they were seeing at all. Surgery could account for some, but only if Paul had undergone a series of extensive surgeries. Since there was no evidence of that, then those surgeries nver happened. So... how to account for the differences? Simple. Paul was imposter replaced. People did actually figure that out 40 yrs ago. It's just a matter of getting one's mind around it now.



posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   



posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

That's the beauty of adult discussions - you get to speak your mind and not get attacked for it - doesn't bother me how you feel about Faul (not that I hadn't noticed a comment or two)



Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob

Originally posted by kshaund
No, it doesn't disrespect him. Your belief is that just having this discussion is disrespectful, therefore you've decided to champion his honor, is totally different than him being 'disrespected'. He is being discussed as an event - it's not personal. You're taking it personal.

Ok, I'm just going to say straight up that I do not have a lot of respect for Faul. I don't think he could have ever filled Paul's Beatle boots. He's really made Paul look bad over the years. People think Paul wrote all those awful songs. People think Paul had the Wings mullet. People think Paul was kind of light in the loafers. Ugh. It kills me :-P


The forensic scientists could not say it was the same person - as they could with their other control samples.

What they did say was that surgery couldn't account for some of the changes they were seeing at all. Surgery could account for some, but only if Paul had undergone a series of extensive surgeries. Since there was no evidence of that, then those surgeries nver happened. So... how to account for the differences? Simple. Paul was imposter replaced. People did actually figure that out 40 yrs ago. It's just a matter of getting one's mind around it now.



posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by kshaund

That's the beauty of adult discussions - you get to speak your mind and not get attacked for it - doesn't bother me how you feel about Faul (not that I hadn't noticed a comment or two)

lol I guess I haven't really hidden my true feelings about Faul, have I? :-P




[edit on 29-8-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]



posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Doesn't Faul (right pic) seem just a little old for supposedly being 25?




[edit on 29-8-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]



posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob
I think PID is becoming an issue again. Faul isn't going to be able to keep up this sham forever. More & more people are figuring out he's a fraud. I can only hope that I'll have something to do w/ revealing the truth.




I think you're right. This issue will come out again and this time I think the truth will be revealed, slowly but surely.



posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SednaSon
This issue will come out again and this time I think the truth will be revealed, slowly but surely.


The truth is already being revealed :-) But kudos to Faul for keeping up the sham for so long.



posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I mean it will come out to the general population.

We are already seeing signs of this like the Wired article.






[edit on 29-8-2009 by SednaSon]



posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SednaSon
I mean it will come out to the general population.


That would be nice. I'd be happy if it just became general knowledge among "conspiracy theorists."



new topics




 
33
<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

log in

join