It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul McCartney died in 1966 - replaced by Billy Shepherd

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by seaofgreen
Sigh, anyone can spot the different clothes and hairstyles easily.

Spotting the disinfo debunkers isn`t exactly rocket-science either lol!

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob

Queen Elizabeth is distantly related to Lemmy from Motorhead, on her mother's side.

www.anagrammy.com...

This information is in the list on the right hand side - fact number 34.

Looking at the rest of the items on that list, I'd suggest it is a bit of a mickey-take.

I think the information in the left-hand list is more likely to be true, although there are some odd little pieces of info there, too.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard
The fellow portraying Paul McCartney on the world stage today is regarded within British Intelligence as one of the greatest intelligence agents of all time. He is revered as a hero and has been knighted for his life's work in this.

So much for British "Intelligence" old boy!

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SednaSon

Those were very interesting (and revealing) stories. Very interesting that some of the latest information coming in here from posters - all these little points support the PID more than the PIA theory. I'd be interested if anyones done an ageing portrait of a pre 66 picture of him to see what that might look like after 45 years?

[edit on 29-8-2009 by kshaund]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

You make a lot of assumptions.

That's hilarious!

Guess Faulcon doesn't understand irony.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by kshaund
reply to post by SednaSon

Those were very interesting (and revealing) stories. Very interesting that some of the latest information coming in here from posters - all these little points support the PID more than the PIA theory.

You should look around other forums:

Back in the 60s, my grandfather was working in one of the zillion nightclubs in London. Grandpa...well, let's say he had some very characteristic and visible trait. One night, he had the chance to serve the Beatles, whom he found fantastic and all. In person, it seems he found them as animated and funny as they seemed to be. He even got to be the target of some jokes (Ringo instigator,lol). But he always said it was nothing hurtful or malicious (not that I doubt it, but he was such a fan that he could have been called every name in the book and find them hilarious, bless him).

The thing is that he always recalled with special sentiment how Paul and George didn't carry on with the joke that much. Actually they were very sensitive and sweet, especially Paul, who even started a little chat with him.

Grandpa only saw them one other time, just a wave at them I believe, nothing closer.

The thing is that years later, and I'm talking like 10 or more years later, Grandpa and my father had a chance encounter with Paul. Paul stood looking at him squinting a bit, then said: "hey, I know you, right? Do you remember me?"

And that's why in my family we all love Paul.

www.davidicke.com...

A great anecdote showing that 'Faul' remembered somebody only the real Paul would.

How do you explain that, then?

Did they download Paul's mind into Faul's brain, like faulcon believes could have happened?

[edit on 29-8-2009 by Dakudo]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Dakudo

You don't think there's technology to download someone's mind ??? My whole point in this thread is that the technology exists to do this and has existed to do this for decades. If the PID theory is ruled out simply because it's not believed it "could be done", then there's a point being missed that's bigger than the PID issue - I adamantly believe it could be done - to Paul or anybody - and I believe it already has been done to others.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dakudo

Back in the 60s, my grandfather was working in one of the zillion nightclubs in London. Grandpa...well, let's say he had some very characteristic and visible trait. One night, he had the chance to serve the Beatles, whom he found fantastic and all. In person, it seems he found them as animated and funny as they seemed to be. He even got to be the target of some jokes (Ringo instigator,lol). But he always said it was nothing hurtful or malicious (not that I doubt it, but he was such a fan that he could have been called every name in the book and find them hilarious, bless him).

The thing is that he always recalled with special sentiment how Paul and George didn't carry on with the joke that much. Actually they were very sensitive and sweet, especially Paul, who even started a little chat with him.

Grandpa only saw them one other time, just a wave at them I believe, nothing closer.

The thing is that years later, and I'm talking like 10 or more years later, Grandpa and my father had a chance encounter with Paul. Paul stood looking at him squinting a bit, then said: "hey, I know you, right? Do you remember me?"

www.davidicke.com...

A great anecdote showing that 'Faul' remembered somebody only the real Paul would.

I`ll explain it for you very simply -

Recently the D.I forum PID threads have been over-run by about 8 - 10 posters from MFH (Maccas Fun House), a forum with one main intent, to debunk anything to do with PID.

Some of these MFH debunkers are here, and you`re one of them. Here let me show you -

maccafunhouse.proboards.com...

The above story was fabricated by a poster calling herself Elisha on D.I and who posts on MFH as ET Girl/Miss Vagie... Again let me show you -

This poster has over 10,000 (Yes that`s right - OVER 10,000 POSTS ON A FORUM SET UP TO DEBUNK ANYTHING TO DO WITH PID).

What I`ll say is if I had over 10,000 posts on a forum completely dedicated to debunking something I didn`t believe in, I`d think about signing myself in somewhere. What a complete waste of time to ridicule and insult people who are dedicated to exposing the replacement of Paul McCartney (or at least investigating it)....

Unless of course there`s a very good reason for the massive resistance -TO PUT PEOPLE OFF LOOKING INTO IT.

[edit on 29-8-2009 by Uncle Benny]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uncle Benny

Recently the D.I forum PID threads have been over-run by about 8 - 10 posters from MFH (Maccas Fun House), a forum with one main intent, to debunk anything to do with PID.

Some of these MCF debunkers are here, and you`re one of them. Here let me show you -

The above story was fabricated by a poster calling herself Elisha on D.I and who posts on MCF as ET Girl/Miss Vagie... Again let me show you -

This poster has over 10,000 (Yes that`s right - OVER 10,000 POSTS ON A FORUM SET UP TO DEBUNK ANYTHING TO DO WITH PID).

What I`ll say is if I had over 10,000 posts on a forum completely dedicated to debunking something I didn`t believe in, I`d think about signing myself in somewhere. What a complete waste of time to ridicule and insult people who are dedicated to exposing the replacement of Paul McCartney (or at least investigating it)....

Unless of course there`s a very good reason for the massive resistance -TO PUT PEOPLE OFF LOOKING INTO IT.

It sure seems that way - had no idea that person had 10,000 posts - that's pretty obsessive. Seems they like to attack faulcon personally rather than her information, a classic move - attack the messenger instead of questioning the message. . .

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

It sure seems that way - had no idea that person had 10,000 posts - that's pretty obsessive. Seems they like to attack faulcon personally rather than her information, a classic move - attack the messenger instead of questioning the message. . .

You only have to spend a short time on MFH (Maccas Fun House) to realise it`s a front and a sham.

There are three or four main PID forums - TKIN (which is rarely used anymore - Sun kings old forum), NIR (Nothing is Real) and PID Miss Him are the big three.

You will find the MFH posters on all these forums (and more, like here on ATS and on the D.I forum) doing everything and anything to persuade people that "Paul is still Paul"............... BIG QUESTION - WHY??

They`ll give their reasons about bringing balance and all that nonsense. Let me ask you, if you believed PID was nonsense would you spend almost everyday on forums trying to persuade other people??

MFH and the vast majority of its posters are disinformation agents. They can try and shake off that tag all they want but it becomes so obvious after awhile it`s laughable.

Yes they`ve continually ridiculed and attacked Faulcon because she has persevered and caused them more headaches than most. Like you say, they have attacked her personally (also Mommybird from PID Miss Him) - They call people all the names under the sun on their own forum, yet act with such good manners on here and D.I (don`t you know).

It`s the lowest of the low, cowardly stuff but for all their tactics they`re extremely limited in what they can achieve. Once you see Paul McCartney was permanently replaced there`s nothing anyone can do about it!

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

You only have to spend a short time on MFH (Maccas Fun House) to realise it`s a front and a sham.

Why are you browsing PIA forums when you believe that Paul McCartney is dead???
All those 'great' minds out there, thousands (I'm assuming) of pages of forum discussion and still nothing can be proved. Don't you think that might be for a reason, such as that there is nothing in this laughable conspiracy theory.

A 'pid' believer stating that PIA forums are all bogus, whatever next.

The whole lot of you are obsessively posting on other threads and faulcon especially regurgitates a lot of posts from the likes of the icke forum especially when she runs out of things to say on here or wants to sidetrack a discussion with yet more of the same old images and claims.

[edit on 29-8-2009 by pmexplorer]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
He wasn't talking about the Beatles being a set-up affair organised by anyone outside of the band, that was just another one of your weird out of context, obviously tampered with youtube vids that was either made by someone hugely missing Macca's point, or purposely trying to deceive. Did you make it Faulcon? Are you really that dense or are you purposely trying to deceive?

Iamaphoney made that video. Faul clearly said the Beatles were a "set up affair" when he joined. According to Beatles history, the Quarrymen was the "set up affair" when Paul joined, not the Beatles. Of course, when Faul joined the Beatles in mid-late 1966, they were a "set up affair."

And you really think it's logical that they could brief someone on all the people someone like Macca would know?

No, probably not. That's probably why Faul didn't remember "his" old school chum - b/c it was Paul's friend & not his.

How would 'they' even know all the people Macca knew?

I'm sure they studied Paul's life to a certain extent to make Faul seem believable.

You make the most illogical assertions it's quite remarkable.

Do you actually know anything about intelligence? There are some good books I could recommend.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

reply to post by Dakudo

You don't think there's technology to download someone's mind ???

Er, no! If there is, please be good enough to provide some RELEVANT evidence.

My whole point in this thread is that the technology exists to do this and has existed to do this for decades.

Oh, really?

Ok, then:

What, exactly, is this technology? How does it work? What equipment is used? What is the science behind it? Who are the scientists involved? Whose minds have been downloaded? Who has funded it? Where is it being done? What has happened to those people whose minds have been downloaded?

Do you have any of this RELEVANT information?

Or are you just repeating a vague claim you've read from a conspiracy forum that has no real evidence to back it up?

If the PID theory is ruled out simply because it's not believed it "could be done"

That's just the point! You believe 'anything' can be done - just like downloading minds into brains!

If we follow that line of reasoning then it could be argued that 'Faul' is an android created on the illuminati's secret base on the moon!

Do you believe that?

Do you still believe in Santa Claus?

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

www.davidicke.com...

The above story was fabricated by a poster calling herself Elisha on D.I and who posts on MFH as ET Girl/Miss Vagie... Again let me show you -

WTF!?

That's "showing" me NOTHING.

All you have shown is a poster's bio! How on earth is that evidence that this poster is the SAME one on Icke posting as Elisha?!

Well?

Please explain.

Your claim is without any foundation whatsoever.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Maybe there was some agro and he just wasn`t fitting in.

Maybe he wouldn't conform?

In fact Lennon could well have been jealous that the female attention was going to the drummer and not the front men - Ringo was hardly what you`d consider handsome lol and he was more in the background/easier to handle.

Yeah, I just don't buy the theory that the other Beatles were "jealous" of Pete Best. Obviously, popular member only help a band. It doesn't seem like John was such an egomaniac as to shoot himself in the foot by getting rid of a popular member. But hey, who knows for sure? The whole thing just seems fishy.

That's probably true about Ringo... I've always thought it was a little odd how he was the focus of attention in AHDN & Help...

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Yes, but it's apparently not so easy for some people to spot the different noses, eyes, eyebrows, jawlines & ears.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

They started posting furiously right after the forensic analysis came out proving Paul was replaced. It's obvious that they are desperately trying to keep the lid on PID, but it's too late. People are seeing it.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
[edit on 29-8-2009 by diabolo1]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Yes, but it's apparently not so easy for some people to spot the different noses, eyes, eyebrows, jawlines & ears.

like in:

that one?

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

If the PID theory is ruled out simply because it's not believed it "could be done", then there's a point being missed that's bigger than the PID issue - I adamantly believe it could be done - to Paul or anybody - and I believe it already has been done to others.

Yeah, that is a big stumbling block for some people. They think it's "impossible," but they just need to do more research. It's been proven it's been done w/ Paul, so it's really just a matter of people being able to accept that fact & incorporate it - shift their paradigm, as it were. And yes, if it's been done w/ Paul, it's highly likely it's been done w/ other people.

new topics

top topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join