It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul McCartney died in 1966 - replaced by Billy Shepherd

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob
I always thought it was weird that Eric Clapton played lead on "While My Guitar Gently Weeps." If you know any lead guitarists, you'll know how extremely rare that is for one to give up an opportunity to play lead.

Er, Taxman?

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by seaofgreen

I always thought it was weird that Eric Clapton played lead on "While My Guitar Gently Weeps." If you know any lead guitarists, you'll know how extremely rare that is for one to give up an opportunity to play lead.

Er, Taxman?

I didn't realize Paul had played lead on "Taxman" (& "Drive My Car"). Ok, so he was even more of a brilliant genius than I thought :-P

Paul McCartney – lead guitar, bass, harmony vocal
George Harrison – double-tracked lead vocal, rhythm guitar

Harrison set the record straight in his 1977 Crawdaddy interview: "Paul played lead guitar on 'Taxman,' and he played guitar-- a good part-- on "Drive My Car".[5]

en.wikipedia.org...

But then I have to ask, why didn't Paul play lead on "While My Guitar Gently Weeps?"

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SednaSon
For Faul to be Paul he must have been wearing contacts since the late 60's

He must have been wearing brown contacts, b/c his natural eye color is green.

It's a powerful argument, but I've a tiny nagging doubt that there might be a flaw in the logic somewhere; if only I could spot it...

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

It's a powerful argument, but I've a tiny nagging doubt that there might be a flaw in the logic somewhere; if only I could spot it...

Not that I think Ocham's Razor always leads to the correct conclusion, but color contacts are a simpler explanation for Faul's changing eye color than a rare eye disease or lighting conditions.

Sometimes brown, sometimes not:

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Er, Taxman?

I didn't realize Paul had played lead on "Taxman" (& "Drive My Car"). Ok, so he was even more of a brilliant genius than I thought :-P

But then I have to ask, why didn't Paul play lead on "While My Guitar Gently Weeps?"

Because he was dead of course -- sheesh!

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by magnolia_xx

Faulcon, how can you say that they don't match, when they actually match?

I can see that they don't match.

Just like you could "see" that Paul never had freckles, eh?

But what's funny is that people latch onto some freckles as "proof," when it's clear that the noses, jawlines, ears, eyebrows, & eyes don't match.

It may be "clear" to you, but then again your observational skills have been proven to be suspect and not particularly advanced. You see what you want to see.

It is sad to see that you still go on posting the same photos (I think you posted some of them at least 10 times, it is quite boring) and go on saying the very same things, even when they are actually confuted by mere observation and good sense.

I guess I'm one of those people who likes to back up what I say w/ some sort of evidence.

LOL! Who you kidding?

Where's your evidence that the freckles were transplanted, for example? And don't refer to OTHER examples of facial surgery. You are making a specific claim - so where is the specific evidence for 'Faul' having freckle transplants???

You haven't provided one shred of evidence for this claim.

By the way, you are saying that the Illuminati doctors would have been reproducing freckles on the fake Paul McCartney, so a very meticulous job... and then they would have put ridiculous fake years, so clearly visible?
Where is the logic in your construction?

Well, obviously, the ears are fake.

It is not "obvious" to most people.

And since the freckles don't match

In your LAY PERSON'S opinion. And where's your EVIDENCE for this claim? You just said:

I guess I'm one of those people who likes to back up what I say w/ some sort of evidence.

Er.... Can't see any "evidence" that the freckles don't "match"!

You merely SAYING they don't match, isn't evidence in most people's book.

I wouldn't call the job "meticulous." I guess they didn't have the CIA disguise master, Robert Barron, working on Faul. lol

What a weak answer! You'll have to come up with something better than that.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Cool, that yearbook where you have George Tenet and next to him is a guy they could have used as a Paul double. That's a big find, I think.

June 12, 1965... it is announced The Beatles have been put up for MBE by Harold Wilson.
Wilson says, ""I saw the Beatles as having a transforming effect on the minds of youth, mostly for the good. It kept a lot of kids off the streets. They introduced many many young people to music, which in itself was a good thing. A lot of old stagers might have regarded it as idiosyncratic music, but the Mersey sound was a new important thing. That's why they deserved such recognition."

Well, I think The Beatles (including Original Paul) and their inner circle, the inner entourage, had been secretly and successfully recruited into British Intelligence. They were made to think they joined on their own free will, but I think it was played to them that they were going to have a key role in some sort of necessary and secret social experiment for the good of the country. They each got rewarded with the MBE for joining. This reward would have made sense to them. For high service to their country, they were getting the MBE and were expected to participate fully with British Intelligence.

Part of the deal is that they start putting things into lyrics having to do with death. The burial in Eleanor Rigby. Father MacKenzie was originally supposed to have been Father McCartney. The album title Revolver (a weapon). Other stuff planted in the Revolver album. Lennon gets into it because he loves puns and wordplay, but Paul dislikes feeling that the Intel group are increasingly taking over.

Drugs have been introduced along as little rewards for cooperating with the cryptology. The old story of Beatles going to a dinner party at the home of a dentist who slipped '___' in their coffee unbeknownst to them... I think is rubbish.

At some point, Paul decides he wants out. There is a row. He is killed and an accident is staged as a fall back position should Intel need it. He is replaced by visual and vocal doubles. The cryptological experiment swings into full force. Sgt Pepper is a grand experiment in propaganda and cryptology. Musicologists, some of the best and brightest, are now on board working with John and the two Georges (Harrison and Martin) to create ever higher levels of music and lyrics in a parallel experiment to push the outer edge of music into genius level territory previously unknown in the world. Cooperating with this effort, John is now on the very finest pharmaceutical grade '___' in existence.

Epstein spills to some people and is executed.

The rest is history --- of some sort or another... Alice, what is there, in there, in the looking glass?

What is the nature of the grand sociological and cryptological social experiment that we all know as The Beatles? Well, I believe it is still playing out to this very day. It is ongoing.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   

And about the ears... I've posted pics of obviously fake Faul ears, plus the findings from forensic scientists that the ears are not the same. If you wish to believe they're "exactly" the same, then I guess no amount of proof will convince you otherwise.

What "proof"?

The scientists did not claim their investigation was "proof" of anything. Why do you continually, willfully, try to mislead people about this?

And the photos you post (for the millionth time) are "proof" of nothing.

You want people to believe that 'Faul' was walking around with fake ears stuck on his head - that were so badly made that they kept coming unstuck - when he could have had plastic surgery.

Really, this is complete nonsense.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I talked about this earlier in the thread. This is the exact same picture of Paul from 1966 that has been doctored & reused in 1967. The mustache looks very fake. This is an example of how they kept the illusion alive that Paul was "still with us."

They put fake moustaches on ALL the Beatles! Beatles Monthly didn't have the latest pics of them with moustaches so they used OLD photos and put moustaches on:

You've already been shown this, yet keep pushing that ridiculous claim.

[edit on 28-8-2009 by Dakudo]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Here's a thought about what the grand social experiment could have been about...

Let's say the original Beatles and their inner circle meet with British Intelligence (this is arranged through Brian Epstein, of course) and it's a very secret meeting, but this is in essence what they are told, what they are presented...

British Intelligence believe that The Beatles have in their power over millions of youth the potential of succeeding in a mass consciousness revolution of peace and love. What do we mean? Mankind has always been warlike. We want to change that. The Beatles can be the most powerful agent of change in the direction of world peace. The old way has to die and the new way has to be ushered in. We want to try to bend, if you will, the mass consciousness of the world using your songs and albums to generate this peace movement. You can do it with our assistance. Clues and symbols of death and rebirth have to be installed in the mass consciousness.

By the time they did All You Need Is Love over satellite to the biggest worldwide audience ever, they were indeed fulfilling the social experiment. We still have wars, so obviously it didn't work completely. But it did work on a very large scale.

Sometime early on, Paul died or was killed but all involved carried on without him. They were all told that it was an accident. They were also told that the truth of Paul being dead would be given to the world in little bits and pieces so as not to shock the system.

They thought they were engaged in the most noble experiment of changing the world into a new world of peace and love. But there was a dark side. Hence the fear of assassination if any of this is exposed for what it was and is.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Aldous Huxley was put in charge of The Beatles mass consciousness project and worked closely with Lennon and Harrison and George Martin. Arthur C. Clarke was also in on what was going on and worked as a consultant on this. Stanley Kubrick at some point found out about the whole thing as well as the cult ritual aspect which he portrayed in EYES WIDE SHUT.

The fellow portraying Paul McCartney on the world stage today is regarded within British Intelligence as one of the greatest intelligence agents of all time. He is revered as a hero and has been knighted for his life's work in this.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
My bad. Aldous Huxley died on November 22, 1963 while on '___'. What a coincidence!

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Because he was dead of course -- sheesh!

Well, yeah, there was that.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard
Cool, that yearbook where you have George Tenet and next to him is a guy they could have used as a Paul double.

Do you have a link for that?

June 12, 1965... it is announced The Beatles have been put up for MBE by Harold Wilson.
Wilson says, ""I saw the Beatles as having a transforming effect on the minds of youth, mostly for the good. It kept a lot of kids off the streets. They introduced many many young people to music, which in itself was a good thing...."

And later, they introduced many young people to '___', a drug that the CIA was interested in for mind-control. Hmmmm...

Well, I think The Beatles (including Original Paul) and their inner circle, the inner entourage, had been secretly and successfully recruited into British Intelligence.

I was thinking the same thing...

"Putin welcomes ex-Beatle McCartney to Kremlin before Red Square performance
May 24, 2003

MOSCOW (AP) - Paul McCartney's dream to perform on Red Square is coming
true - an event President Vladimir Putin assured him Saturday couldn't have
happened in Soviet times when the Beatles' were deemed ``propaganda of an
alien ideology
.'' ...

www.cdi.org...

They each got rewarded with the MBE for joining. This reward would have made sense to them. For high service to their country, they were getting the MBE and were expected to participate fully with British Intelligence.

John returned his. Was that telling TPTB that he wasn't going to be a team player anymore?

Part of the deal is that they start putting things into lyrics having to do with death. The burial in Eleanor Rigby. Father MacKenzie was originally supposed to have been Father McCartney. The album title Revolver (a weapon). Other stuff planted in the Revolver album. Lennon gets into it because he loves puns and wordplay, but Paul dislikes feeling that the Intel group are increasingly taking over.

Could very well be. There was definitely some dark imagery for such a fun pop band. Plus, Help! was about ritual sacrifice. Anyway, here is some dark imagery from "Cream of the Beatles":

Drugs have been introduced along as little rewards for cooperating with the cryptology. The old story of Beatles going to a dinner party at the home of a dentist who slipped '___' in their coffee unbeknownst to them... I think is rubbish.

I'd like to know more about this "Dr. Robert" character. Could he have been a psychiatrist working on drugs in mind control?

At some point, Paul decides he wants out. There is a row. He is killed and an accident is staged as a fall back position should Intel need it.

Yes. In addition, KKK is set up to take the fall, too, just in case people don't buy the "accident" story. There seem to be many layers of deception, the 1st being that nothing ever happened to Paul.

He is replaced by visual and vocal doubles. The cryptological experiment swings into full force. Sgt Pepper is a grand experiment in propaganda and cryptology. Musicologists, some of the best and brightest, are now on board working with John and the two Georges (Harrison and Martin) to create ever higher levels of music and lyrics in a parallel experiment to push the outer edge of music into genius level territory previously unknown in the world.

Probably using material Paul left behind. IMO, he was a genius.

Epstein spills to some people and is executed.

Plausible

What is the nature of the grand sociological and cryptological social experiment that we all know as The Beatles? Well, I believe it is still playing out to this very day. It is ongoing.

They're releasing Beatles Rock Band on 9/9/09. I suppose it's just random coincidence that they picked that date. lol

[edit on 28-8-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Here's a thought about what the grand social experiment could have been about...

Let's say the original Beatles and their inner circle meet with British Intelligence (this is arranged through Brian Epstein, of course) and it's a very secret meeting, but this is in essence what they are told, what they are presented...

Is it possible the Beatles were actually acting as spies, at least in some cases? They travelled & had access to people. I'm not saying they were, just thinking out loud...

British Intelligence believe that The Beatles have in their power over millions of youth the potential of succeeding in a mass consciousness revolution of peace and love.

Maybe that's how they sold it, but I do not have a high opinion of TPTB. I think it always comes down to control. It seems like they might have used Eastern religion & philosophy as a vehicle to "sell" drug use, esp '___'. You know, exploit people's desire to have a spiritual experience, & selling '___' as a short cut to transcendence. It's ironic how '___' seems to have backfired - freeing people instead of controlling them - but they didn't know that until the late 1960's...

Clues and symbols of death and rebirth have to be installed in the mass consciousness.

Interesting...

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

The fellow portraying Paul McCartney on the world stage today is regarded within British Intelligence as one of the greatest intelligence agents of all time. He is revered as a hero and has been knighted for his life's work in this.

Even though he's made a lot of mistakes & been detected? Well, I guess this isn't exactly life or death for him if some people figure out he's not the real deal. Maybe that's why they weren't that meticulous on his "Paul" disguise, i.e. making sure the ears, eyes, eyebrows, noses, etc, matched. lol

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I came across this:
"Paul was busted in the 80's for a drugs smuggling offence in Japan. He was arrested and had his fingerprints taken before spending 10 days in jail pending a hearing. I've been told that there was a newspaper story soon after this that said that the fingerprints taken from Paul then did not match the fingerprints taken from him when he was younger. If such a thing was indeed true then what other proof would be needed?"
After Googling, initially I came across this:
"The rumor acquired new legs in 1980, after his arrest in Tokyo for marijuana possession. According to some, his fingerprints didn’t match those on file for when the Beatles first played Japan in 1964."
source: The X Spot
Has anyone heard this before? I wonder if there would be a way to find the newspaper or media reports from this incident??
I am not in the PID group, I am on the fence.
ETA: I just found the exact date:
1980 Jan 16, Paul McCartney was arrested in Tokyo for marijuana possession. He was released and deported on Jan 25.
(www.taima.org/en/hemplib3.htm#mccartney)

[edit on 28-8-2009 by tinaballerina]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Are you speculating this or did it come from some source you came across? Very interesting, and I don't doubt anyway that anyone famous is controlled from the tip of their toes all the way to the inside of their minds to do whatever for the secret service/cia/whatever you want to call it/them. I find it very strange only Paul was knighted - why not John as well since they were writing partners, or the entire Beatles as a group? (which for a long time I presumed they'd all been knighted by the queen and found that weird back then too thinking getting knighted had to do with bravery rather than amassing millions of screaming girls at your feet...).

Aldous Huxley was put in charge of The Beatles mass consciousness project and worked closely with Lennon and Harrison and George Martin. Arthur C. Clarke was also in on what was going on and worked as a consultant on this. Stanley Kubrick at some point found out about the whole thing as well as the cult ritual aspect which he portrayed in EYES WIDE SHUT.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Here is something else weird...his blood type sample that was give to Bettina, the love child was type A but online everywhere I guess it says B? You can read about it :

Blood type question

Photo of Bettina and her mom with Paul

Story of Paul's Love Child

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Very interesting indeed....

Originally posted by tinaballerina
Here is something else weird...his blood type sample that was give to Bettina, the love child was type A but online everywhere I guess it says B? You can read about it :

Blood type question

Photo of Bettina and her mom with Paul

Story of Paul's Love Child

top topics

<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join