It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Paul McCartney died in 1966 - replaced by Billy Shepherd

page: 65
33
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I've just been watching this video - it's just pictures of The Beatles between 1963 and 1970. Maybe it's because I was looking for it, but after (and including) the Sergeant Pepper album cover, I really started to see something odd about Paul.

www.youtube.com...



[edit on 11-8-2009 by berenike]




posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Does it really matter? Seriously. That's like saying that Billy Idol really died in his motorcycle accident a few years back and was replaced by Rick Astley



posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by freshwreckage
That's like saying that Billy Idol really died in his motorcycle accident a few years back and was replaced by Rick Astley


Say it ain`t so...


Seriously though, wouldn`t you rather know the truth in a given situation?



posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by freshwreckage
Does it really matter? Seriously. That's like saying that Billy Idol really died in his motorcycle accident a few years back and was replaced by Rick Astley


I guess it's what you place as important.
IFit did happen then there is a coinspiracy involving TPTB and their deceit and that has many repercussions about how we view 'reality', 'life', 'celebrity' etc.
I consider it important.
You might not.



posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncle Benny

Originally posted by pmexplorer

I'm not Scouse nor have I claimed to be.



That`s good to know, Mr. Justice for Hillsborough who supports LFC as stated in your prof.




Excuse me?

I suggest you get off your high horse very quickly.

So are you therefore trying to say that it is impossible or somehow wrong for a non scouser or non Liverpudlian to support Liverpool and to support the campaign for justice for the innocent victims of the Hillsborough disaster?????

If you do have a problem with that I suggest you contact me via pm
to discuss the matter as I would very much like to hear your reasoning.

(What's even more worrying was that others deemed your post
star-worthy! )



posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki
 


I think it could be said, for someone to believe this happened. Or to even believe it could have happened. They would already have to believe TPTB are changing our reality.

I personally feel they are manipulating our reality. Which is why I allowed myself to think this could possibly be true. I can't see anyone who doesn't know of TPTB even giving this a second glance. It's just to outlandish for most folks to take seriously after the constant browbeating of their reality.

I would venture to guess, you knew of TPTB before taking this seriously.

I'm not saying he was or wasn't replaced. I'm saying this is to much for someone to take, who doesn't already know more about the truth.

Could I be 100% wrong, sure.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by Strictsum]



posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Strictsum
 


Your assumption is correct....it's hard not to when you have a look around this place! 0.o

I agree with your post and I am careful not to apply any 'I'm better than you because I know about this'-type assumptions to it because people have all sorts of things going on in their lives and apply different levels of importance to various subjects.

For me, it's quite important....for others it may not matter.



posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob
I'm not sure what you mean, but there were pro-PID articles back then. I posted one earlier in the thread. Here's the link:
james-paul-mccartney.150m.com...


Well well you really need to learn to read my friend.

From the magazine article you posted claiming it was from before 1969...


The untimely demise of the famous member of the Beatles was first suggested by an American college student in a thesis paper. The rumor quickly spread to a local newspaper, and from there, grew into staggering national proportions. But was it just a rumor started by an overly imaginative student, or was their a solid, logical basis in fact?


The student thesis and the radio station broadcast were in 1969. So obviously that magazine is post '69.

It took all of 5 mins to see that, and you claim to have scientific methods of research?



posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Edit : Deleted

[edit on 11-8-2009 by Strictsum]



posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
www.dmbeatles.com...

I don't recall this being discussed previously - it's a day by day diary of the Beatles - I'm wondering whoever knows more about the dates and timelines, if they've looked, or will look at this for an opinion.

I don't for a minute doubt everything we have access to could have been doctored, manipulated, but if there is truth to this, in these timelines there should be some clues as to where they would have been doctored?



posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by pmexplorer

Excuse me?

I suggest you get off your high horse very quickly.
So are you therefore trying to say...


What you think I`m trying to say and what I`m saying are two entirely different things. Jump to all the conclusions you like - I`m here to discuss the topic. If you don`t like it then go away like a good chap, and quit trying to cause trouble.



posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I don`t know if this was put up before -

www.youtube.com...



posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by kshaund
www.dmbeatles.com...

I don't recall this being discussed previously - it's a day by day diary of the Beatles - I'm wondering whoever knows more about the dates and timelines, if they've looked, or will look at this for an opinion.

I don't for a minute doubt everything we have access to could have been doctored, manipulated, but if there is truth to this, in these timelines there should be some clues as to where they would have been doctored?



Hi Kshaund, I previously underlined that, according to Mark Lewisohn book about the Beatles' recording sessions, it never happened that in November 1966 Paul McCartney left in rage a session and subsequently had a car accident.
In those days the Beatles were not recording any song, just the technicians were at work (the same thing can be checked in the website you found), and 2 weeks later the group was recording Strawberry Fields Forever. So, no quarrel, no car crash---> no death. It seems obvious.
(Paul's only accident caused a cut in his lip and a chipped tooth as everybody can see in the "Rain" videoclip, but Rain was released in May in the US and in June in the UK, so before Paul's supposed death.)
But let's admit Paul died in those days: there would not have been time to find a lookalike and have him undergo plastic surgery and teach him to play and sing and behave like Paul in 2 weeks.
Another option is that Paul died on another day. Surely he did not die in November 1966.
This is my opinion, of course.



posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Excitable_Boy
 


Have you heard? Elvis shot JFK.



posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by magnolia_xx
Hi Kshaund, I previously underlined that, according to Mark Lewisohn book about the Beatles' recording sessions, it never happened that in November 1966 Paul McCartney left in rage a session and subsequently had a car accident.
In those days the Beatles were not recording any song, just the technicians were at work (the same thing can be checked in the website you found), and 2 weeks later the group was recording Strawberry Fields Forever. So, no quarrel, no car crash---> no death. It seems obvious.
(Paul's only accident caused a cut in his lip and a chipped tooth as everybody can see in the "Rain" videoclip, but Rain was released in May in the US and in June in the UK, so before Paul's supposed death.)
But let's admit Paul died in those days: there would not have been time to find a lookalike and have him undergo plastic surgery and teach him to play and sing and behave like Paul in 2 weeks.
Another option is that Paul died on another day. Surely he did not die in November 1966.
This is my opinion, of course.




Doubles are often created long before the replacement takes place. And if a murder has taken place, which many of us believe had, then they probably planned it around the availability of the double.

The date of death is, in my opinion, September 12, 1966. This date is shown on the gravestone in the "Free As A Bird" video. The date says 12 Sept and there is a shadow of a left-handed Paul McCartney on the gravestone. Quite freaky. Check it out:







It seems the Beatles weren't only leaving clues in 1969, but in 1996 also.



posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncle Benny

Originally posted by pmexplorer

Excuse me?

I suggest you get off your high horse very quickly.
So are you therefore trying to say...


What you think I`m trying to say and what I`m saying are two entirely different things. Jump to all the conclusions you like - I`m here to discuss the topic. If you don`t like it then go away like a good chap, and quit trying to cause trouble.




Who do you think you are trying to patronise me? Eh?

Trying to cause trouble? Are you having a laugh?
Care to explain?
If you mean by debunking this laughable theory with
common sense and basic facts then you are the one with
a problem.

You insinuated with your previous post that I told a lie
when in fact I did no such thing.
You claimed that because of my avatar and profile bio that
I was 'fooling no-one' - correct?
Oh wait I see you have edited out that part in the meantime,
how clever.
but you have left in ''some excuse for a scouser you are''
I should not need to explain myself and take this thread off topic
but you leave me no choice with your childish remarks.
At no point on this thread or any other have I claimed to have been from Liverpool.
I am from not far from Liverpool in fact but I am not a scouser.
However as a lifelong Liverpool FC supporter I am consumed by the ongoing fight for Justice for the 96 innocent victims of the Hillsborough tragedy. Seeing as the 20th anniversary was recently marked (April 15th)
I aptly changed my avatar on ATS to reflect this and as a mark
of respect.

If you're here to discuss the topic, do just that and keep
your personal petty agendas to yourself 'like a good chap!'.

ps. If you have a problem with me personally I suggest you
pop me a line via pm and I'll have no problem discussing with you.



[edit on 12-8-2009 by pmexplorer]



posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SednaSon
The date of death is, in my opinion, September 12, 1966. This date is shown on the gravestone in the "Free As A Bird" video.



It seems the Beatles weren't only leaving clues in 1969, but in 1996 also.


So you don't think this is a vignette of "Eleanor Rigby" then?
(what with all the other vignettes of Beatles songs in the video)



posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Where is the shadow on the gravestone ? I don't see it.



posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by magnolia_xx
 


I absolutely agree that there isn't enough time in a few weeks to find a replacement, do surgery and teach him to play - that's why for this to work there had to already be a double in the 'wings' or the potential double.

I have mentioned this before, I absolutely believe it can be done - which is the real issue isn't it? Because if this is true of Paul McCartney, what are the ramifications?

However - even if it turns out he was not replaced, that does not mean they aren't replacing people or that they don't have the technology to do so.

Manchurian Candidate, I suggest, is only the tip of the iceberg.



posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by freshwreckage
Does it really matter? Seriously.


Only if you think it matters that someone was likely murdered & replaced, & someone else has been pretending to be him for over 40 yrs. Personally, I find it rather disturbing.



new topics

top topics



 
33
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

log in

join