It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul McCartney died in 1966 - replaced by Billy Shepherd

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by diabolo1
only he didn't:

Some of my favorite Paul is dead comps.

[edit on 10-8-2009 by SednaSon]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
So who is this guy with the strange accent and stammer?

www.youtube.com...

This man is not Paul McCartney... Wake Up!

[edit on 10-8-2009 by Uncle Benny]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by SednaSon
I think to come forward would have to be their choice, not mine.

It's unlikely that a load of people would spontaneously come forward. And who would they 'come forward' to - we'd all guess that the mainstream press wouldn't run the story.

It was the 40th anniversary of the Abbey Road photo a couple of days ago:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

That would be a fabulous excuse to send an ATS reporter up to Liverpool to root around.

Interestingly, the link I've provided re: the Abbey Road anniversary has been edited. When I first read it there was a detailed analysis of the original picture explaining all the PID clues. WRONG - See Uncle Benny's post for the article I was looking for.

[edit on 10-8-2009 by berenike]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Regarding the 40th anniversary of Abbey Road LP - posted earlier on the D.I forum.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

The Bus poster reads The Ugly Truth

en.wikipedia.org...(film)

Abby... is forced to cancel a romantic weekend away with Colin and instead go with Mike and convince him to stay with the morning show. After the show they go for drinks and dancing, and Mike admits he doesn't want to move and is happier to stay in Sacramento with his sister and nephew. In the elevator they kiss passionately briefly but leave for their separate rooms. Mike calls to Abby's room only to find Colin has shown up to surprise her. He leaves Abby to be with Colin... Abby realizes Colin only likes the woman she has been pretending to be, not the real her... and she breaks up with him.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncle Benny

Thanks - that's exactly what I was looking for

Edit to say - I've just noticed you joined ATS today - welcome

[edit on 10-8-2009 by berenike]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
You`re welcome berenike

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncle Benny

So who is this guy with the strange accent and stammer?

Gee, you really outdid yourself there.

What tremendous quality.

That strange accent is called Scouse, it's how people
from the city of Liverpool sound.

As you were.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by pmexplorer
That strange accent is called Scouse, it's how people
from the city of Liverpool sound.

Some excuse for a Scouser you are!

Thanks for the welcome berenike - looks like a great forum, am looking forward to using it more.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SednaSon

Originally posted by seaofgreen
As per your suggestion that "anyone that spoke about this could be severely harmed", were those who in '69 did speak about it, severely harmed?

Who, that was on the inside, spoke up in 1969? Answer: No-one. They all denied it.

LOL -- we'd hardly be here now debating this if they'd admitted it!

People all over Lancashire and parts close to it knew about what happened to Paul. The knowledge of this was growing but the newspapers, because they are heavily controlled, would never print anything that anyone said . They were not permitted to.

Were pirate radio stations heavily controlled... ? And what about the press in other countries.?

The 1969 "Paul is dead hoax" was planned to make the idea of Paul's death appear ridiculous.

But why draw attention to it at all?

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

LOL -- we'd hardly be here now debating this if they'd admitted it!

Yes, exactly.

Were pirate radio stations heavily controlled... ? And what about the press in other countries.?

I don't have the answer to either one of your questions. I would guess there was some discussion. There was an article in an underground newspaper in early 1967 that discussed the replacement and it also had post-surgery pics of Paul's replacement. We were able to get a hold of the newspaper but the section on Paul was missing. It was weird because it was just like in a movie.

But why draw attention to it at all?

It was already getting so much attention among the citizens that they had to do something. If they let it go, then the truth stood a better chance of coming out. They had to announce it as a hoax in a publicity campaign so as to make it look ridiculous and people wouldn't continue believing for fear of this ridicule from others.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob
It's been proven Paul was replaced in 1966 by forensic science.

Completely disingenuous. The scientists you are referring to make no such claim.

From the translation of the article that you posted the forensic scientists themselves say that their investigation does not constitute 100% proof:

"Yet, even in the face of such considerations, the skepticism is hard to die. «Io ancora adesso non so cosa dire, anzi cosa dirmi», ammette Gavazzeni che di McCartney, chiunque egli sia, si dichiara fan. "I still do not know what to say, but tell me what ', admits that McCartney Gavazzeni, whoever he is, declares fan. Mentre Carlesi si limita a osservare: «I dubbi sono molto forti e le discordanze numerose, ma non ci si può esprimere ancora con assoluta certezza. While Carlesi merely observed: "The doubts are very strong and the number of discrepancies, but we can not yet say with absolute certainty. Soprattutto perché parliamo di un personaggio così noto e per di più vivo. Especially because we speak of a character well known and more alive. Davanti a un cadavere sarei più netta: i dati emersi mi avrebbero indotto e autorizzato a procedere con più esami approfonditi e dirimenti. In front of a corpse would be more clear: the data would have led me emerged and allowed to proceed with more detailed investigations and dirimenti. Comunque, se sostituzione c'è stata, il vero capolavoro è stato quello di trovare un sosia con caratteristiche antropometriche tutto sommato molto vicine all'"originale"», ammette. However, if there was substitution, the true masterpiece was to find a double anthropometric characteristics with all things close to the 'original' "he admits. «C'è da dire che l'analisi antropometrica va, necessariamente, corredata da esami di altro tipo per formulare una perizia certa al 100 per cento». "It must be said that the analysis anthropometric be necessarily accompanied by other tests to make sure an expert at 100 percent."

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncle Benny

Some excuse for a Scouser you are!

I'm not Scouse nor have I claimed to be.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by elfie

It's been proven Paul was replaced in 1966 by forensic science.

Completely disingenuous. The scientists you are referring to make no such claim.

Disingenuous? I think not.

proof  [proof]
–noun
1. evidence sufficient to establish a thing as true, or to produce belief in its truth.
2. anything serving as such evidence: What proof do you have?
4. the establishment of the truth of anything; demonstration.
5. Law. (in judicial proceedings) evidence having probative weight.
6. the effect of evidence in convincing the mind...

dictionary.reference.com...

When a biometrical analysis conducted by forensic scientists shows big discrepancies in the facial features, & the only way to account for the differences is that Paul would have had to have undergone a series of extensive & painful surgeries, but the requisite scars were not visible, then I think that is proof he was replaced. I think people are just in denial about this & don't want to accept what the evidence shows, but that's jmo.

About the Abbey Road cover, Faul's reason for being barefoot was it was a hot day, so he took his sandals off to walk across the street. That seems disingenuous to me. wouldn't black pavement be uncomfortably hot?

Uncle Benny, about what you posted on Faul's hit or miss accent, it made me think of this quote:

Know the character ... you will have to be inside and out - their clothes, facial expressions, gait, gestures, personal habits, thoughts and reactions."
- Manual on Personal Disguises, US Office of Strategic Services

Faul started dressing in a totally uncharacteristic way for Paul. He's also effeminate, unlike Paul... He also forgets details of Paul's life that were supposedly "his," & is thus accused of rewriting history. I think Faul has been compromised. lol

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Faul started dressing in a totally uncharacteristic way for Paul.

Don't believe it myself, but I've heard that fashions changed once or twice in the 60s.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I would say this would be uncharacteristic for Paul:

Faul definitely had an "interesting" style.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by pmexplorer

I'm not Scouse nor have I claimed to be.

That`s good to know, Mr. Justice for Hillsborough who supports LFC as stated in your prof.

You also believe this guy with a lisp and stammer is Paul McCartney - www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   

I would say this would be uncharacteristic for Paul:

Faul definitely had an "interesting" style.

I'm guessing Austin Powers was lost on you...

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   

I'm guessing Austin Powers was lost on you...

I'm guessing Paul's excellent sense of style was lost on you

[edit on 11-8-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Paul never seemed goofy enough to wear something that Austin Powers would. He seemed quite refined.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Here`s digitally re-mastered (cleaned-up) Faul from 1968 - www.youtube.com...

And here`s the same, original interview with Faul/Bill - www.youtube.com...

Spot the differences...
(Pay particular attention to the unnatural hair, eyebrows and the longer, thinner face).

[edit on 11-8-2009 by Uncle Benny]

new topics

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join