It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul McCartney died in 1966 - replaced by Billy Shepherd

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
"Basically there are three camps.
Those that are certain Paul died.
Those that are certain that he didn't.
Those that are unsure."

Actually, there is a fourth camp:
Those who do not care on way or the other. Or in other words, live and let die.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
"Basically there are three camps.
Those that are certain Paul died.
Those that are certain that he didn't.
Those that are unsure."

Actually, there is a fourth camp:
Those who do not care on way or the other. Or in other words, live and let die.

I think I'm in this camp. I gave this a lot of thought but I realized it's pointless. What if he was replaced, is there anything that can be done about it, No.

There are some questions about this that still linger for me but there are far more important issues in the world than Paul McCartney.

It would be interesting if someone could prove it but it will never happen. I read the article about the scientist " proving " he was replaced but it's just the same old thing that everyone has already said. No new evidence there. Using the same old photos to compare the same old things.

I am starting to feel a bit sorry for Faulcon, you have become obsessed with this. Maybe you should start looking into something else. I hear some people think Michael Jackson was replaced in the 80's. That could give you something new to look into.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Strictsum
What if he was replaced, is there anything that can be done about it, No.

There are some questions about this that still linger for me but there are far more important issues in the world than Paul McCartney.

I think you're just not recognizing the full implications of this.

I am starting to feel a bit sorry for Faulcon, you have become obsessed with this.

lol. You just don't know how I'm connected to this. And anyway, someone has to bring this to light. Or do you not care that there are people running around pretending to be someone they're not?

[edit on 5-8-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

I think you're just not recognizing the full implications of this.

I do understand what you think the implications are. It's hard to read this thread without understanding it. The thing is there's absolutely no way even if he was replaced the people who replaced him will let it be known. If it is even getting close to the point of coming out for sure he would be killed instantly. All I'm saying is there are more important things you could be using your talents for. Things that would actually change something. I feel like you are a passionate person with some pretty good skills at this sort of thing. You could be using them for something more pressing that's all.

lol. You just don't know how I'm connected to this. And anyway, someone has to bring this to light. Or do you not care that there are people running around pretending to be someone they're not?

If you have some connection to this other than being a Faul McCartney expert that may give your post more credibility why not share your connection?

You have brought it to light over and over and over again on many websites and nothing has changed.

I cared for a while until I realized it doesn't matter. If he is a fake he's been a pretty darn good one and he's not going to be outed now. Especially by someone on a conspiracy website. Like I said, if you are more than that lets hear it.

By the way I've never been someones respected foe, so thanks for that. It's funny how you were my first friend and my first foe. Bet that hasn't happened very often. I actually like you and I am not trying to insult you in any way. I just feel like you have let this thing become your life and it is a bit sad in my opinion but just like Fauls ear every ones got one.

Have a nice night you Foe you !!

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by faulconandsnowjob

Actually when looking into the world of clones there are numerous politicians who've been knocked off. Only to be replaced with "something".

Roosevelt for example

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   

I do understand what you think the implications are. It's hard to read this thread without understanding it. The thing is there's absolutely no way even if he was replaced the people who replaced him will let it be known. If it is even getting close to the point of coming out for sure he would be killed instantly. All I'm saying is there are more important things you could be using your talents for. Things that would actually change something. I feel like you are a passionate person with some pretty good skills at this sort of thing. You could be using them for something more pressing that's all.

I think you should let me be the judge of what is important. As far as I know, there has not been that much research into the use of doubles, & this thing w/ Paul is an entry point for most people, since he's the best known case of a public figure having been replaced. The fact is, people are murdered & replaced w/ doubles. Most people are completely oblivious to this fact, so they don't notice it when it happens. It would be harder for TPTB to f*** w/ people's minds if people were clued into this tactic. But yeah, you're right that it's too late to do anything about it w/ respect to Paul. I just hate the idea that songs like "Ever Present Past" get put on his account. lol

You have brought it to light over and over and over again on many websites and nothing has changed.

You just might be surprised.

I cared for a while until I realized it doesn't matter.

Well, like I said, I don't think you're grasping the full magnitude of this.

I just feel like you have let this thing become your life and it is a bit sad in my opinion but just like Fauls ear every ones got one.

Well, you don't have all the facts, so I don't think you're in a position to judge.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones

Actually when looking into the world of clones there are numerous politicians who've been knocked off. Only to be replaced with "something".

Roosevelt for example

Interesting. I hadn't heard about Roosevelt. Pray tell.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   

You are right I don't have the right to judge. Your free to choose the tactics you use and live how you like. Maybe your right about the entry point for people which leads to a better understanding of the whole picture.

I was only meaning to state which camp I was in(The camps of people on this issue). I shouldn't have made a remark about you in the first place. My Bad.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I shouldn't have made a remark about you in the first place. My Bad.

We're each doing our bit to spread truth. Maybe you're just not that drawn to the doppelgaenger agenda.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I was actually serious about Michael Jackson. Not that I think he was replaced but I have seen people arguing this also.

Have you looked into that one ?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I was actually serious about Michael Jackson. Not that I think he was replaced but I have seen people arguing this also.

Have you looked into that one ?

I don't really have an opinion about MJ b/c I haven't researched it enough. Someone suggested maybe they were testing the bounds - could they change a person from a normal, nice-looking black guy to some sort of bizarre *white* creature & still have people believe it's the same person? I don't know. What do you think?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

I think he just lost his mind a bit. He was surrounded by people telling him what to do and when, almost from the time he was born. The only thing he had complete control over was his body and he may not have had control over that.

It is strange how he disappeared for a few years and came back a white man. This was after the Pepsi commercial accident though. He could have suffered worse damage than we were ever led to believe. Which is why his skin changed colors.

Just like most things the waters are very murky around MJ. You never know whats true and whats not. It's more than likely he had infintigo(not sure how to spell that) the way they say he did.

I have very little doubt that the person that showed up at the last known public appearance of Michael Jackson, wasn't Michael Jackson. He was a double that was probably sent by Michael Jackson himself.

There's a lot of... Strange ..surrounding Michael Jackson. He had a very weird life and that only leads to Conspiracy Theories around every turn.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by Strictsum]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

It is strange how he disappeared for a few years and came back a white man. This was after the accident during the Pepsi commercial though.

I saw a video of that. It looked like his head went up in flames. He could have been disfigured or maybe even killed from that.

You never know whats true and whats not.

Yes. I never accept anything at face value anymore w/o doing my own research.

It's more than likely he had infintigo(not sure how to spell that) the way they say he did.

Maybe, but I heard that disease gives someone blotchy skin, & MJ's didn't appear blotchy, but they could've used makeup, I guess.

I have very little doubt that the person that showed up at the last known public appearance of Michael Jackson, wasn't Michael Jackson.

Well, we agree it wasn't MJ. Whoever/whatever it was was very strange, imo.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Maybe, but I heard that disease gives someone blotchy skin, & MJ's didn't appear blotchy, but they could've used makeup, I guess.

Maybe his skin was blotchy, which is why he bleached the rest of it to match the spots.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
The very fact that people are questioning whether MJ was the original or not is a good sign people are waking up.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I think I'm going to look into it a little more when I get the time. There's probably nothing to it but it is interesting none the less. Who knows what I might come across in the process. That MJ was one weird dude.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Hey,

I think this thread has merit. I'd never heard about a Beatles conspiracy before. As Faulconsnowjob pointed out; it opens the door for people to look at the common replacing of famous people by what I will at the least consider evil 'robot' type clones put in their place.

Yep, the one re: Roosevelt is fairly well known.

I can't think of any music group better than the Beatles as they were pioneers in "peace music".

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones
it opens the door for people to look at the common replacing of famous people by what I will at the least consider evil 'robot' type clones put in their place.

Dr. Peter Beter was talking about organic robotoids back in the 1970's, esp w/ respect to Jimmy Carter:
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

I think that technology is old news. Supposedly, there is technology now that projects what appears to be physical “matter” that is created according to a person's DNA/RNA holo­graphic blueprint. That projection/copy could seem very "real."

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I think I'm going to look into it a little more when I get the time. There's probably nothing to it but it is interesting none the less. Who knows what I might come across in the process.

That'd be excellent. I had no idea the disturbing things I'd uncover when I first started looking into PID.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob

That'd be excellent. I had no idea the disturbing things I'd uncover when I first started looking into PID.

...like prejudice, intolerance, anger, disgust, name-calling, incredulity, gullibility etc etc?

I think that this whole idea has potentially serious repercussions and that it is just too much for some to swallow, or even contemplate because it shakes the very foundations of our 'culture'.

new topics

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join