It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul McCartney died in 1966 - replaced by Billy Shepherd

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Strictsum
To Pmexplorer and Wally,

I am more than happy to jump to you guys side here. As I am not convinced either way. The thing I would like is for you to answer 1 question so I can forget this thread.

Explain the height difference

It could be the pictures were taken at different angles and he only appears to be taller. However I have seen photos, both from straight ahead and he appears taller (much taller). Do you have a reasonable answer for this?

Explain that and I have no reason to consider this anymore. If you can't, then you can't say it's a hoax, just yet.

I'm with ya as far as putting picture after picture up, I don't think it proves anything. Just as you putting your pictures up proves nothing. However there are a few legitimate questions here that no one has been able to answer.

they seem to be avoiding those types of questions ...

I wonder why..

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob

Faulcon - that's pretty obviously a fake Ringo

Maybe a fake Jim McCartney, too. lol

But yeah, Paul's ears stuck out more than Faul's:

And at a difft angle:

Look at the different noses in the first pictures here...

HOW Can NOBODY SEE THIS ! ????

Are you guys seriously blind?

I mean just look at the noses......they are different......by a lot..

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Excellent points, LucidDreamer.

Just passing on this observation from TRJ on PID MH: Back in 1969, people were asking if Paul were dead. The question to ask Faul should've been "Are you an imposter?" But the news reporter asked "Are you dead?" They only compared pictures back to 1967. So, what they showed was that 1967 Faul was still alive in 1969. Great. lol

1969 NOVEMBER 7TH LIFE MAGAZINE

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
"Safe in his very own Scotland Yard" !!

Curious jest.

However, pun has been a regular tactic of the press and it's a nice play on words.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
It means as much as any other conspiracy, especially if you believe he was murdered as many of us do. In addition, to be fooled by a double all this time is totally dishonest and makes you wonder what is else is done to fool the public.

[edit on 18-7-2009 by SednaSon]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Yeah, I guess some people don't care that people are murdered & the public is deceived on a massive scale about it. I guess they can't imagine that such a thing might be true in other areas as well. lol

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   

All you did was put random lines on the faces. You already said you didn't bother to line them up exactly. Your lines didn't "prove" anything.

No that is not what I said. You guys again have bad comprehension skills, or you just read what you want to hear.

They are not just random lines, they were VERY CAREFULY lines up with each pic. The approx comes in as far as the SKULL measurement, but for the billionth time IT DOESN'T MATTER because both pictures LINE UP approximately OR NOT.

And again if you want more accurate, to your liking, THEN DO IT YOURSELF.

But you're not going to do that are you? Because you might find I'm right.

Go on and prove me wrong, this is about the 4th time I've given you that opportunity. Measuring the faces is a lot more scientific than just saying the 'profiles are not the same' with nothing to support your notion. I supported my opinion, that it's the same Paul, by showing you they are the same dimensions. What I have done IS evidence. Now it's your turn to prove me wrong by doing the same thing, until you do that you've got nothing, a disillusion fantasy.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wally Hope I supported my opinion, that it's the same Paul, by showing you they are the same dimensions. What I have done IS evidence. Now it's your turn to prove me wrong by doing the same thing, until you do that you've got nothing, a disillusion fantasy.

But they're not the same dimensions.
Look at the nose.
Look at the ears.

[edit on 18-7-2009 by aorAki]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Some more ear weirdness. This pic is from the "Strawberry Fields Forever" video of 1967. What is up w/ his ear? Is that a prosthetic ear piece?

And no, Paul's ear didn't look like that:

[edit on 18-7-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Getting very tired of this now.
Faulcon, if that is the best answer you can offer, illuminati threats and mind control then I think it's time you gave up the chase.
So this invisible group got to every single one of his friends and family which would number in the hundreds I imagine, his bandmates, close relatives, neighbours, personal acquaintances through his profession,
his doctor, dentist, plumber, gardener, maid/butler, window cleaner,
mechanic, tailor etc etc etc were also all in on it and somehow managed to exercise mind control techniques over them or else the were paid off?
I mean seriously this is what you are trying to convince people of???
If not then it is NOT plausible that a copycat fooled all of these people for forty plus years! What about the copycat's family friends etc etc, so that's what thousands of people who were taken care of???

For all you in-betweeners, who are (god knows how) undecided on this
and have been swayed by Faulcon & co.'s 'evidence' which has consisted of nothing more than loose illuminati related theories, ridiculous youtube videos and edited photographs where silly claims like his nose has changed shape, when it hasn't, he grew six inches or something like that taller, when he didn't and he actually died, WHEN HE DIDN'T.

I would ask all of you asking for explanations of many of these photos
that faulcon has put forward to read through the following website
thoroughly...

www.tlcgraphic.com...

[edit on 18-7-2009 by pmexplorer]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Paul in 1965 (from "The Night Before" video in "Help!) & Faul in 1968 ("Hey Jude")

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Paul in 1965 (from "The Night Before" video in "Help!) & Faul in 1968 ("Hey Jude")

I don't get it, it's Paul McCartney.

(oh and don't forget to read through the link I posted above)

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Paul McCartney -'The Night Before' from 'HELP' 1965

www.youtube.com...

Paul McCartney - 'Hey Jude' Rehearsal Video 1968

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Some more ear weirdness. This pic is from the "Strawberry Fields Forever" video of 1967. What is up w/ his ear? Is that a prosthetic ear piece?

This IS very odd indeed!

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Creating the illusion:

Not only were the pics on the "Let It Be" album cover compressed from top to bottom to make Faul's face look rounder, but he was also sporting a beard, which also made his face look rounder. Very clever.

[edit on 18-7-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
It seems like the video of Faul on the Letterman show's website has been edited to remove the reference to Paul being dead. The video of the show has also been removed from YouTube. Glad IAAP captured it.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
pmexplorer, I'm sure the Illuminati will be devastated that you don't believe in them. lol

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I saw this on TKIN, & thought it was pretty funny.

Faul with his plastic nose tip collection:

Faul getting ready for a concert:

60if.proboards.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join