It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul McCartney died in 1966 - replaced by Billy Shepherd

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Would somebody help me out, please.

There's a video on Youtube of Paul McCartney and Wings singing a song called Goodnight Tonight.

In this video Paul has his hair slicked right back and this makes it very easy to compare his features in 1979 with those of Paul in 1966.

Unfortunately, I cannot work out how to embed it here. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Berenike, here, you go:

BTW, here's how you do it. Here's the url:
www.youtube.com...
Copy this part: DRCgueckAXE (after v=)
then click the "youtube video" icon above & to the right of the message text box
paste DRCgueckAXE into the text box & click OK
then it'll have the yvid tags around it.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob

BTW, here's how you do it. Here's the url:
www.youtube.com...
then click the "youtube video" icon above & to the right of the message text box
paste DRCgueckAXE into the text box & click OK
then it'll have the yvid tags around it.

either that, or quote someone with a youtube vid in their post and see how they did it, OR:

Here's the url:
www.youtube.com...

and place it between
using the square instead of the squiggly brackets.

i.e.
[] [/]

OnTopic: There appear to be a lot of emotional responses that allude to the images but never actyually go in depth (on both sides of the argument). I will note that the debunkers are doing a good job of fueling the fire through posting material that adds to the idea.

Seriously, are there really people who cannot see?
I'm new to this, but man, something is up!

[edit on 12-7-2009 by aorAki]

[edit on 12-7-2009 by aorAki]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Seriously, are there really people who cannot see?

Seems so. And they completely deny that those of us who can see it are actually seeing what we're seeing. It reminds me of that scene in "Men In Black" where Will Smith is telling the crowd it was swamp gas, or a weather balloon, or anything other than what they actually saw. lol It also makes me think of this song:

We were talking about... the people who hide themselves behind a wall of illusion
Never glimpse the truth...

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Thank you Faulcon and AorAki for your advice on how to embed videos
I will make a note for future reference.

In suggesting that video and providing the link to David Icke's site for the hand comparison, my intention was to try and provide some clearer evidence than I had seen displayed so far.

Something that couldn't so easily be accused of having been photoshopped or manipulated.

I have kept my comments neutral both times because people will make up their own minds if this evidence helps to prove he's a fake or the real thing. No-one needs any persuasion from me whichever side of the fence they jump to.

The theory I provided over the page was partly to illustrate how a lie could be covered up by a bigger lie.

Supposing I was right. If the public found out that Paul had left the Beatles and been replaced with a fake, there would have been an outcry. The group would have sunk in disgrace and probably none of its members could have gone on to have the solo careers they eventually carved out for themselves.

But, by suggesting a preposterous joke - Paul had died and been replaced - they could have got away with it. Who, in their right mind, could have believed that? **

This is all speculation but I thought it was an idea worth examining.

** Just wanted to make it clear that this wasn't a way to 'get at' anyone. I was just trying to convey what might have been thought at the time. It's been bothering me a bit, so I wanted to clear that up.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by berenike]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85
ot true.
People like you ruin good threads, good ideas, people's spirits and are just mean.

Give me a break.
So you consider this is a good thread?

It's comedy gold I'll give you that much.

For your information I posted evidence a few pages back, photos
and youtube videos which is about all faulcon and his mates' 'evidence'
has consisted of. So don't accuse me of just name calling or whatever,
that's not my style nor my intention here.
As is pretty understandable from my posts here, I think this thread
is farcical, there is NO solid evidence of Sir Paul McCartney's alleged death.
There is no body, no remains from the crash as is how the theory goes correct me if I'm wrong, no eyewitnesses, there are no quotes from family members or friends relating to their doubts about his existence etc.
There is a well known and documented inside joke from the 60's within the Beatles which they joked about it and it was later parodied by the Rutles, and Simpsons even in 1995 amongst others.

Here are some excellent posts and credit to the authors for bringing
some much needed common sense to the thread.
Just goes to show not everyone is so easily swayed by this rubbish.

Originally posted by diabolo1
Go read this:

maccafunhouse.proboards.com...

Everything is there.

1. The cd inlay pic is streched

2. Sunking (the hoaxer) streched it even more

3. The pictures are not lined up properly, the pepper pic is just much bigger, so it appears as if his head would grow.

4. it's a hoax

5. also well explained here:

www.tlcgraphic.com...

Originally posted by the secret web

Originally posted by diabolo1
That comparison is one of Sunkings hoaxes. He didn't match up the pictures sizes, plus the Pepper pic is from the CD cover inlay which is streched! (all heads, also John , George and Ringos are streched there!)

This is a proper fade:

Thats the same guy!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9e2b1e4bac1d.gif[/atsimg]

Yep indeed it is...But I wouldn't expect them to yield..I pointed out the fact that the faces are identical and follow the facts of human anatomical aging etc... So I wouldn't expect them to say your right, even though you are.

This is NOTHING to do with 'truth' and everything to do with perpetuating a known proven hoax for the sake of noteriety. There are non so deaf as those who do not want to hear.
So as there is no hope of them admitting this fact. I found the idea that if you cant 'spot this' that you cannot observe or see well enough hilarious bearing in mind I teach large sections of the cgi world. If I couldn't then I wouldn't be as known as I am in those circles.
Its fake and whats more you know in your heart thats a fact and no amount of bull is going to change that fact no matter how much you try.

Wayne...

The longer Faulcon continues to try and use the Illuminati as some kind of explanation for every straight forward question thrown at her in relation to this theory the longer I will continue to point my finger, laugh and ridicule this for what it is/was. A HOAX.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by pmexplorer]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

But, by suggesting a preposterous joke - Paul had died and been replaced - they could have got away with it. Who, in their right mind, could have believed that?

Not only that, but what a great way to get away w/ murder. No one would be looking for a body, b/c no one would've suspected anything. That's Paul - can't you tell? lol

Anyway, I'm not really going to quibble w/ people if they don't agree w/ me on his dying. It's enough for me if they can see that he was replaced.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

For your information I posted evidence a few pages back, photos
and youtube videos which is about all faulcon and his mates' 'evidence'

Now I know pmexplorer doesn't bother to read anything I post, b/c I said in a previous post that I'm a woman. I hope other people read what I posted about photos & video being used as evidence, or do I need to post it again? And like I said before, you should take it up w/ the judicial system if you don't like the fact that they can be used to establish identity.

Maybe I can explain this to you in terms you can understand. Paul was hot & Faul was not. Some girls were asked after SFF what they thought, & one said she thought they were "ugly." "Ugly" is not exactly a word I would use to describe Paul McCartney. I'll post the video if I find it. Anyway, I think Faul is kind of creepy.

^ The Plastic Macs... yeah, I can see right through it.

PAUL - def NOT creepy.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I think this thread is farcical, there is NO solid evidence of Sir Paul McCartney's alleged death. There is no body...

There's no body of Jimmy Hoffa, either, so I guess by your reasoning, he must be alive. lol

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Apologies for the 'his' remark.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Apology accepted. Thank you.

This is an interesting story:

From jokester to jailbird
www.thestar.com...

Former Saturday Night Live star Tony Rosato has languished behind bars for two years with no trial
May 13, 2007
Dale Anne Freed

He started out as a gifted improv comic at Toronto's Second City. From there, Tony Rosato took his zany writing and performing style to the small screen, winning fame on SCTV and later on Saturday Night Live...

According to his Toronto lawyer, Daniel Brodsky, Rosato was arrested after repeatedly complaining to police that, in a scenario reminiscent of the film Invasion of the Body Snatchers, the actor's wife and their infant daughter had gone missing, having been replaced by imposters...

Rosato steadfastly maintains that he is sane, and innocent. "I'm not pleading guilty – I'm fighting injustice" has been his mantra in phone calls with show business friends...

rodsky explains that the Crown's expert prison psychiatrist, Dr. Duncan Scott, has told him and the Crown "that Tony Rosato is certifiable." Scott's diagnosis, says Brodsky, is a mental illness called Capgras syndrome.

Named for its discoverer, French psychiatrist Jean Marie Joseph Capgras, the syndrome is characterized by the delusion that a person or people have been replaced by doubles or impostors...

But if the Crown sees Rosato as mentally ill, then why has he been languishing in jail for two years instead of being moved to a hospital? ...

Rosato's legal woes began after his wife left him on Jan. 17, 2005, fleeing their Broadview Ave. apartment with their daughter, who was born the previous September, and eventually returning to her hometown of Kingston.

"She left him a note," says Tony's devoted mother, 77-year-old Maria Rosato. "Tony phoned me crying and sobbing. He thought maybe she'd been kidnapped." ...

A letter Rosato wrote from jail on June 5, 2005, a month after his arrest, gives his version of what happened after the departure of Leah and the baby. It documents what he perceived as evidence that he was the victim of a "fraudulent hoax" – that his wife and daughter had been replaced by doubles.

The CD wedding photos Leah left behind, Rosato wrote, proved the woman in the pictures was not his real wife but a "twin." His real wife had obviously been replaced by a duplicate who was "dressed identically" to his wife.

Rosato wrote that he went to Toronto and then Kingston police to tell them that his wife had been switched with an imposter...

In the letter from his cell, Rosato wrote, "Please, I beg of you, look into this before I become like Jessica Lange, in Frances," referring to the film made about actress Frances Farmer, who was placed in a psychiatric institution...

Rosato's letter indicated that he visited Kingston police again after supervised visits with his baby in March and April 2005. The first visit led him to complain in the letter that his daughter was "clearly suffering from emotional and physical abuse," while during the second, he protested, he was presented with the wrong baby. As evidence, he brought police a photo of a "wife look alike" and of the baby from the second visit...

The wife "left him." He thought she'd been kidnapped. Maybe she was. How long were they married? I'm assuming long enough to be able to recognize her.

Only people who don't know about doubles prattle on about "Capgras Syndrome." I find it offensive to suggest that someone wouldn't know his own wife & child.

Why is the concept that people are replaced so difficult for some people to grasp? TPTB really have it figured out, tho. If it happens to you & you say anything, you'll get stuck in a psych ward where they get total control over your mind. No doubt they will drug & electro-shock that poor man into submission.

"The Changeling" sounds pretty similar to what Rosato is saying...

Frances wouldn't conform.... so they destroyed her.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Some more obviously non-brown Faul eyes:

Paul had brown eyes. Yes, I know he said "hazel" in an interview once, but they almost always look brown.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Some more obviously non-brown Faul eyes:

Paul had brown eyes. Yes, I know he said "hazel" in an interview once, but they almost always look brown.

Oh my god that must mean he's a fake!

Actually, not really....

OK, all. Eye color can change over time because of age or, unfortunately, disease.

Eye disease is a cause of color change. So, ask a doctor to examine your eyes if you notice a slow loss of color. The change could be due to Fuch’s heterochromic iridocyclitis, Horner’s Syndrome, and pigmentary glaucoma, says Brian DeBroff, ophthalmology professor at Yale University.

Aging, however, is the usual cause of color change over time. So Faulcon, Color can change as we age. It does so for 10 to 15% of the normal Caucasian population. These people’s eyes change slowly over many years after they reach adolescence.

Investigators considered Caucasians (non-East Asian, non-Native American, non-African) because only Caucasians commonly have lighter eyes.

"Some eyes become darker, but most become lighter with increasing age," says Richard A. Sturm, a Principal Research Fellow at the Institute for Molecular Bioscience at the University of Queensland in Brisbane, Australia.

And Faulcon, hazel eyes do change color. Hazel eyes, as well as any lighter eyes, usually darken with age. Hazel eyes are light brown or yellowish brown.

How and why eye color changes. Pigment in the front layer of the iris (called the stroma) colors the iris. Eye color lightens when pigment granules drop in number, or when the granules make a lighter color. See figure. The iris can also lose color if the pigment degrades.

Eyes, unlike skin and hair, do not synthesize color pigment continuously. Instead, eyes keep pigment granules made earlier. So, if the pigment degrades, the eye color lightens.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I really didn't want to see Paul/Faul upclose eeks

That was scary.

he looks horribly jaundice, is he sick or what?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Maybe... One thing is he's older than people think. In the "Magical Mystery Tour," he says he was 30. That was 1967. So, he'd be about 72, & not 67, as Paul would have been. Still, he's in pretty bad shape for 72. Maybe it's the result of all the reconstructive surgery he's had.

And to address pmexplorer's post about the eye color... So, Paul just coincidentally had a rare eye condition that changed his eye color? It couldn't have been age b/c his eyes went from brown to green when he was supposedly 25 (in 1967). But on top of that, he also quite coincidentally grew taller & grew a bigger nose? How many odd coincidences does it take before people get suspicious that something is going on?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Who knows.

He might just be a lushy.

Was he on a lot of prescription drugs? could explain the liver damage that shows through his eyes. ..or was he a drug user?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I'm completely riding the fence on this whole thing, but I just wanted to add that when I was little, my eyes were very dark brown. During my teen years, I started to get a ring of dark green around the outside of my iris. It wouldn't even be there every day. It depended on my mood, health, etc. Now, at age 33, my eyes are dark green with almost no brown in them at all. The same happened to my mother. I have mentioned this to my eye doctor and was told that it is fairly common for eye color to change as people age. I have no eye diseases or anything like that... I've been checked for them. Anyway, just wanted to throw that out there.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
...And yet you all seem to miss the one feature, or two, that are exactly the same in all your pics. his eyes. Not the colour (which has been explained many time in this thread), but the shape. Ignore the nose and the irises, and look at the overall shape of his eyes and eye lids etc.

If you can't see that, it's you who has perception problems.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Maybe... One thing is he's older than people think. In the "Magical Mystery Tour," he says he was 30. That was 1967. So, he'd be about 72, & not 67, as Paul would have been. Still, he's in pretty bad shape for 72. Maybe it's the result of all the reconstructive surgery he's had.

And to address pmexplorer's post about the eye color... So, Paul just coincidentally had a rare eye condition that changed his eye color? It couldn't have been age b/c his eyes went from brown to green when he was supposedly 25 (in 1967). But on top of that, he also quite coincidentally grew taller & grew a bigger nose? How many odd coincidences does it take before people get suspicious that something is going on?

There's nothing 'rare' about it, if you read the information I posted above.

One less straw to clutch huh?

Also, that's an excellent point by Wally above.
The eye shape doesn't change, here let me preempt your next answer,
that's down to the major reconstructive surgery performed by the illuminati surgeons, am I close?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Paul's eyes went from being brown up thru 1966, then they're suddenly green in 1967. They are also not the same shape.

Do those really look like 2 halves of the same face to you? Really?

Also notice how Paul's ears stick out more & at a difft angle than Faul's do.

You are never going to be able to prove that they're the same b/c they're not. Accept it or not, it's the truth.

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join