It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul McCartney died in 1966 - replaced by Billy Shepherd

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
The question really should be not whether or not Paul McCartney is dead, but if the guy from 1963 to 1966 is the same Paul as 1967 to today. That's the question and should be the focus. No-one knows for sure if Paul is dead or not. Most of us think he's dead but all of us involved in this think he was replaced with a double in the fall of 1966.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Ive heard strawberry fields is a graveyard in Liverpool, can anybody confirm if thats true?

Strawberry Fields was a real children's home now sadly a burnt-out shell.

www.europeancarweb.com...

SednaSon, you're right. We can't know what happened to him, so the focus should be on the whether he was replaced or not.

Anyway, I've studied the pictures & video, & imo, Paul has not been seen since Aug (possibly Sept) 1966. So did he die or just disappear forever? If it had been a "hoax," it's very dark & seems out of character for the Beatles. Also, they probably would have fessed up when the PID "rumor" was running rampant back in '69.

Personally, I think the "car crash" story is just one level of disinformation meant to keep people from digging too deeply and exposing the real people behind what happened.

[edit on 4-7-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
This kills me to hear stuff like this from people who don't know any better.

As a solo artist, Paul McCartney has never really floated my boat if I'm honest... I mean, this is the guy responsible for some of the most cringe worthy sounds of the 1980s, when my tastes in music were being formulated. Don't believe me? Check out the "Frog Chorus" or the lamentable "Say, Say, Say" he inflicted on us with Michael Jackson. It was as if the 1960s had never happened.

www.europeancarweb.com...

Paul's was brilliant. His legacy has been sullied by that Faul character. :-(

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
So, even though we can't be sure what happened to Paul, there is a shockingly high death rate for celebrities. Just something to consider...

JIMI HENDRIX

Hendrix manager, Mike Jeffery, by his own admission was an intelligence agent. He frequently boasted he had powerful underworld connections. There were many mafia managed "acts". The CIA/Mafia connection had exercised considerable influence in the music industry for decades. Hendrix wanted out of the contract. He felt he was under surveillance and felt more and more unsafe in New York, his former safe haven...

Was Hendrix murdered? The official cause of death was asphyxiation caused by vomit? The pathologist report left the cause of death open. Monica Danneman (investigator), had long insisted Hendrix was murdered. At the time of her own death, she had brought media attention to the case in a letter and highly publicized court battle. Monica's body was found in a fume-filled car near her home, in south England. It was called a suicide.

She had a lot of death threats, and people who knew her said "she didn't believe in the concept of suicide"

COVERT WAR ON ROCK BY ALEX CONSTANTINE SUMMARY
www.articlesbase.com...

[see link for more]

"Rock legend Jimi Hendrix was murdered by his manager as part of an insurance scam, a new book by one of former aides claims...

Now James ‘Tappy’ Wright, one of the rock star’s roadies, claims that Hendrix’s manager, Michael Jeffery, confessed to killing him. Jeffery is said to have made a drunken confession a year after the star’s death in September 1970...

Jimmy Hendrix 'was murdered' by his manager, claims roadie
By James Tapper
www.dailymail.co.uk...

[see link for more]

JOHN LENNON

Fenton Bresler's book, "The Murder of John Lennon," basically concluded the CIA killed John w/ a mind-controlled Manchurian assassin aka Mark David Chapman. He thought it was a public execution b/c the new Reagan admin was worried about his becoming active again.

Mark-David Chapman chose to plead not guilty due to following the direction of his voices.. His attorney J. .Marks, punctuated the plea "by reason of insanity". Chapman testified "I can hear their thoughts, I can hear them talking, but not from the outside, from the inside" Not one of the three psychiatrists at the trial explored the possibility of Mind-Control. In 1977 Chapman lost his fundamentalist religion and became a Satanist..

At 19, 1n 1975,Chapman signed onto the YMCA,... and was sent to Beirut where he allegedly received instructions in lethal arts at the CIA training camp school of terror. (there was a known "experiment in Mind Control unit" for the army in Lebanon.)...

Elliot Mintz, friend of Sal Mineo ,was instrumental in exposing "Project Walrus" as a conspiracy regarding Lennon... There were many files with missing contents at Yoko's apt. after Lennon was killed. Listening devices were planted at the Dakota and once swept clean would reappear...

After John's murder the first promoting of Project Walrus was the ruining of his reputation. John had known he was wire-tapped and was paranoid. After Watergate he filed a lawsuit for wiretap and surveillance and made some progress. Justice Dept. never would admit it actually carried out the wiretap and blamed it on other possibilities. After he got his green card he gave up the litigation. ...

Killing Lennon was only the first step. All that he signified must be defaced. That was the principle objective of Walrus. His diaries were stolen and returned later with extra entries and some entries altered. Fred Seaman wrote a defamatory book on Lennon...

www.articlesbase.com...

[see link for more]

GEORGE HARRISON (attacked, not killed)

... Considering what happened to Harrison's former bandmate John Lennon on the streets of New York almost exactly 19 years before, and considering the Beatles' key, pivotal role in the mass social experimentation carried out by Britain's Tavistock Institute in conjunction with covert intelligence agencies like the CIA, NSA and Britain's MI5/MI6, we'd say there is a strong likelihood that Harrison, like Lennon, was NOT the victim of some random act of senseless violence...

We'd say it's a good possibility Harrison was targeted to be bumped off by some of the same forces responsible for rubbing out Lennon, using MK-Ultra/Manchurian Candidate-type mind-controlled assassin Mark David Chapman...

As with Chapman, the mind-controlled assassin who killed John Lennon, the person who wielded a 7-inch knife against Harrison and his wife Olivia Wednesday night in their home near London, a Michael Abram, is shaping up as some kind of fanatical lunatic who had only fairly recently become "obsessed" with the Beatles, according to Abram's mother Lynda...

Harrison Stabbing & Masonic Symbolism
www.hiddenmysteries.org...

[see link for more]

MAMA CASS/KEITH MOON

“Mama” Cass Elliot, the “Earth Mother” of Laurel Canyon whose circle of friends included musicians, Mansonites, young Hollywood stars, the wealthy son of a State Department official, singer/songwriters, assorted drug dealers, and some particularly unsavory characters the LAPD once described as “some kind of hit squad,” died in the London home of Harry Nilsson on July 29, 1974 (Nilsson had been a frequent drinking buddy of John Lennon in Laurel Canyon and on the Sunset Strip). At thirty-two, Cass had lived a long and productive life, by Laurel Canyon standards. Four years later, in the very same room of the very same London flat, still owned by Harry Nilsson, Keith Moon of The Who also died at thirty-two (on September 7, 1978). Though initial press reports held that Cass had choked to death on a ham sandwich, the official cause of death was listed as heart failure. Her actual cause of death could likely be filed under “knowing where too many of the bodies were buried.” Moon reportedly died from a massive overdose of a drug used to treat alcohol withdrawal...

nside The LC: The Strange but Mostly True Story of Laurel Canyon and the Birth of the Hippie Generation, Part III
www.davesweb.cnchost.com...

[see link for more]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
BRIAN JONES

... An odd construction crew came to restore the house of Brian Jones, the former cottage of AA Milne, author of Pooh books. They muscled their way into his private life, and had a weird hold over Brian. One worker, Thorogood, made a death bed confession, that he had drowned Wilson The tell-tale signs of cover-up by authorities are unmistakable. He was off drugs at the time. his death was not caused by a life of abuse as was claimed, he was murdered...

www.articlesbase.com...

[see link for more]

BOB MARLEY

... In Nov. a death squad came to Marley’s home and started shooting. They shot bullets into his manager, and one in his wife’s’ Rita's head , as she tried to get their 5 children out of the house. They survived. The last bullet creased Marley’s breast below his heart and drilled deep into his arm...

Carl Colby , son of CIA head Wm. Colby, came to the concert and posed as crew and got back stage where he gave a gift to Marley, a pair of boots. Former black Panther Lee Lew-Lee was close to Marley and he thinks Marley’s cancer started with the boots He claims there was a link of copper wire attached to the boots, which hurt his foot when he tried them on and had to be removed..(it might have been treated chemically with a carcinogenic toxin...

Marley found out he had a brain tumor. He sang " these songs of freedom is all I ever had, emancipate yourself from MENTAL SLAVERY. "He was observed rubbing his forehead and grimacing while performing. One woman explained "Hidden lasers were fixed to spotlights above the stage and burned out his brain" Fellow Rasta’s heard about an alternative doctor in Jamaica, who advised Marley to talk to a Doctor Josef Issels, a holistic immuno therapist in a Bavarian village. He went. The Dr. said "I hear you are one of the most dangerous black men in the world.” Issels medical career did not hold up under scrutiny, during WW2 he had worked hand in hand with Dr. Mengele (angel of death) in research in Poland, at the Auschwitz camp. The Wailers found this out after his death.

Issels told Bob he could cure him and did sadistic procedures that left him in agony. After visits the Wailor’s said "he is killing Bob" He also cut off his dreadlocks. He was in the hands of the doctor who had been the accomplice of Mengele in horrific Medical experiments against what they considered "sub humans". His mother said " he was starving and wasting away , and he would fall into fits of shaking, etc" Marley weighed 82 pounds on the day of his death. May 11, 1980...

www.articlesbase.com...

[see link for more]

There was a woman on the BBC doc, "The Men Who Killed Kennedy," who said she worked w/ CIA on a fast-growing cancer. Apparently, they wanted to assassinate Castro by giving him cancer.

PETER TOSH

... Tosh was busted and beaten almost to death and it made his music more vengeful.. Secret Police and the CIA tailed him thru it all...

Peter Tosh found the bloodshed and hypocrisy of death squad justice in the Third World unbearable He was obsessed with the hidden evil. By 1987 the year of Tosh murder Jamaica musicians were censored by the prevailing politics. Witnesses and friends insist his murder was a political hit. They were convinced Tosh was killed for his statements on Human Rights, Black liberation and the legalization of Marijuana. Tosh was throwing a small party at home when Mike Robertson, a local radio host answered the door. Leppo Leppan, an old buddy from Trenchtown days stepped in. Behind him were two clean-cut looking strangers, professional hit men, they insisted on talking to Tosh at gunpoint. Shots were fired and three people were dead.

Shortly afterward the N.Y. City apartment of Tosh was entered and burglarized, (such as the aftermath of Hendrix death). Two out of three of the Tosh killers remain at large. One hit man was said to be a policeman, (of course Leppan was convicted.)

www.articlesbase.com...

[see link for more]

TUPAC SHAKUR

Rap artist Tupac Shakur was gunned down at a stop-light in Las Vegas in 1996. It will be evident re: the police strategy of disinformation, ignoring of witnesses, and the presence of undercover agents from L.A. and N.Y. at the murder of rapper Notorious B.I.G.

This suggests that both rappers were murdered by hit squads under the sanction of federal officers. Tupac's father said "It was clear to me form day one that the Las Vegas police never had any interest in solving the case of my sons murder..".. It was said “ we dealt extensively with COINTELPRO (FBI) issues...

The agony of the Rap industry was exacerbated in March 1997 by killing 24 yr. old Brooklyn rap artist Notorious B.I.G. in L.A. This happened after he had attended the annual 'Soul Train' Music awards, by an unidentified gunman. Tupacs father said in a letter (excerpt)"we do know that Brother Biggie was a part of an industry that has been under attack from the highest form of government officials." " They have targeted Tupac, Sister Souljah, and IceT. Ice Cube, just to name a few. This is reportedly due to the content of the lyrics...

www.articlesbase.com...

[see link for more]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Jim Morrison seems a little sketchy to me. Maybe he was one of the celebrity casualties, maybe not...

A book " The Bank of America in Louisiana" appeared in 1975, after his death, supposedly written by Morrison. Some say he survived Paris and lived a life free from celebrity and the FBI. A James Douglas Morrison, claimed to be operating as an intelligence agent for a number of groups including the CIA and Interpol, and also had connections with various occult groups. This JM2 also claims to be the dead rock star. There are stacks of official looking document, and letters between the agencies, CNN, NBC, and JM2. This claim was made by researcher Thomas Lyttle who claims to have seen what looks like authentic documents. There seems to be hundreds if not thousands of miscellaneous files under the name. No autopsy was performed after his death, a probable violation of French law. Pamela Courson, who was with him at the time, died later of an overdose that some said was a "Hot Shot" or poisoned opiate.

www.articlesbase.com...

[see link for more]

It is the first week of August, 1964, and U.S. warships under the command of U.S. Navy Admiral George Stephen Morrison [Jim Morrison's father] have allegedly come under attack while patrolling Vietnam’s Tonkin Gulf. This event, subsequently dubbed the ‘Tonkin Gulf Incident,’ will result in the immediate passing by the U.S. Congress of the obviously pre-drafted Tonkin Gulf Resolution, which will, in turn, quickly lead to America’s deep immersion into the bloody Vietnam quagmire. Before it is over, well over fifty thousand American bodies – along with literally millions of Southeast Asian bodies – will litter the battlefields of Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia.

Inside The LC: The Strange but Mostly True Story of Laurel Canyon and the Birth of the Hippie Generation - Part I

[see link for more]

"...At the very beginning of this journey, I noted that Jim Morrison’s story was not “in any way unique.” As it turns out, however, that proclamation is not exactly true. It was a true enough statement in the context in which it appeared – which is to say that Morrison’s family background did not differ significantly from that of his musical peers – but in many other significant ways, Jim Morrison was indeed a most unique individual, and quite possibly the unlikeliest rock star to ever stumble across a stage.

Morrison essentially arrived on the scene as a fully-developed rock star, complete with a backing band, a stage persona and an impressive collection of songs – enough, in fact, to fill the Doors’ first few albums. How exactly Jim Morrison reinvented himself in such a radical manner remains something of a mystery, since before his sudden incarnation as singer/songwriter, James Douglas Morrison had never shown the slightest interest in music. None whatsoever. He certainly never studied music and could neither read nor write it. By his own account, he never had much of an interest in even listening to music. He told one interviewer that he “never went to concerts – one or two at most.” And before joining the Doors, he “never did any singing. I never even conceived of it.” Asked near the end of his life if he had ever had any desire to learn to play a musical instrument, Jim responded, “Not really.”

So here we had a guy who had never sang (apparently not even in the shower or in his car, which seems rather odd to me), who had “never even conceived” of the notion that he could open his mouth and makes sounds come out, and who couldn’t play an instrument and had no interest in learning such a skill, and who had never much listened to music or been anywhere near a band, even just to watch one perform, and yet this guy somehow emerged, virtually overnight, as a fully-formed rock star who would quickly become an icon of his generation. And even more bizarrely, legend holds that he brought with him enough original songs to fill the first few Doors’ albums. Morrison did not, you see, do as any other singer/songwriter does and pen the songs over the course of the band’s career; instead, he allegedly wrote them all at once, before the band was even formed. As Jim once acknowledged in an interview, he was “not a very prolific songwriter. Most of the songs I’ve written I wrote in the very beginning, about three years ago. I just had a period when I wrote a lot of songs.”...

But not the Doors. Jim Morrison’s band arrived on the scene as a fully-formed entity, with a name, a stable line-up, a backlog of soon-to-be hit songs – and no previous experience writing, arranging, playing or performing music. Other than that though, they were just your run-of-the-mill, organic, grass-roots rock-and-roll band – with a curious aversion to political advocacy...

Inside The LC: The Strange but Mostly True Story of Laurel Canyon and the Birth of the Hippie Generation
Part XI

Someone has sent me some papers on supposed Jim Morrison doubles that I still need to check out.

BTW, the Beatles were starting to speak out against Vietnam in mid-1966. At least, John was.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Yet another hinky celebrity death.

SONNY Bono, former husband and singing partner of superstar Cher, was clubbed to death by hitmen on the orders of drug and weapons dealers who feared he was going to expose them, a former FBI agent claims...

The former agent, who has been researching Bono's accident for the past decade, said top officials linked to an international drug and weapons ring feared the singer-turned-politician was about to expose their crimes - so they had him killed on the slopes.

Bono, an experienced skiier, was ambushed on the slopes by hired hitmen, who beat him to death and then staged a tree collision, Mr Gunderson said...

Sonny Bono 'assassinated' by hitmen
www.theaustralian.news.com.au...

Staged tree collision... maybe like a staged car collision?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparkey76

Is he really dead or are the Beatles simply having a laugh and messing with peoples heads 40 years on?

No of course he isn't dead and there isn't one shred of solid evidence to suggest he is despite the unfounded allegations made by many on here concerning this 'Faul' individual and other unfounded rubbish concerning his
supposed death.

Originally posted by Sparkey76
Ive heard strawberry fields is a graveyard in Liverpool, can anybody confirm if thats true?

No Strawberry Fields is a former Salvation army estate which John Lennon
lived near as a kid.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

No of course he isn't dead and there isn't one shred of solid evidence to suggest he is...

Except that it's a different guy after Aug (or possibly Sept) 1966 & the real Paul is never seen again. So, what happened to him? But like Sedna said, we should focus on whether he was replaced or not. We've already shown that Faul has different color eyes, different eyebrows, different ears, a different nose, a different forehead, a different hair part, different hand-writing, is taller, & possibly has a different sonogram. Plus, there's lots of examples of tampering w/ pics of Paul & Faul. Sorry, but I'm not buying it that it's the same guy.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob

No of course he isn't dead and there isn't one shred of solid evidence to suggest he is...

Except that it's a different guy after Aug (or possibly Sept) 1966 & the real Paul is never seen again. So, what happened to him? But like Sedna said, we should focus on whether he was replaced or not. We've already shown that Faul has different color eyes, different eyebrows, different ears, a different nose, a different forehead, a different hair part, different hand-writing, is taller, & possibly has a different sonogram. Plus, there's lots of examples of tampering w/ pics of Paul & Faul. Sorry, but I'm not buying it that it's the same guy.

If you want to perpuate that myth by attempting to illustrate anomalies between pictures of McCartney in a period where they changed their styles continuously throughout their musical careers which I would suspect at this stage have also been subject to editing or photoshopping then be my guest but not everyone out there, thankfully, is as gullible as you are.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
The nose is something I keep coming back to. It just changes dramatically from being slightly upturned to a beak.

Abuse us all you want pmexplorer. I would be defensive as well if I found out that one of my idols was really someone else

....but seriously, can you not see the change in nose shape?

Personally i don't like thinking too much about this theory because it opens up a whole can o' worms about all sorts of things regarding mind control and the nature of "the spectacle', but it has got under my skin because there are, what seem to me, some enticing theories and intriguing images etc.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

If you want to perpuate that myth by attempting to illustrate anomalies between pictures of McCartney in a period where they changed their styles ...

Changing one's "style" doesn't change the basic structure of one's face or height.

which I would suspect at this stage have also been subject to editing or photoshopping

Like I said, there is a lot of evidence of photo-tampering to make Paul & Faul resemble each other more.

but not everyone out there, thankfully, is as gullible as you are.

I have examined the pictures & videos very carefully. Who is the gullible one? I think you are just believing what you've been told. Not everyone buys into everything the mainstream media says.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki
The nose is something I keep coming back to. It just changes dramatically from being slightly upturned to a beak.

Abuse us all you want pmexplorer. I would be defensive as well if I found out that one of my idols was really someone else

Excuse me? Show me where I 'abused' anyone.

This whole theory stinks as does the title which in my opinion is disrespectful.
I've been on ats a few years now and this is the first Macca related thread I've seen, yet suddenly we have a whole heap of 'expert's jumping on the bandwagon clutching at straws like youtube videos and supposed evidence showing the merest of differences in his features which could easily have been airbrushed etc.

So are we to believe a stooge continued on writing songs with Paul McCartney's voice and musical talent?

I can't believe I even had to type out that rhetoric.

It's utterly ridiculous and you supposed Beatles fans should be ashamed of yourselves.

Let me guess, next someone will accuse me of being an insider trying
to throw people off the scent, that's usually how these things go on here.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by pmexplorer
So are we to believe a stooge continued on writing songs with Paul McCartney's voice and musical talent?

You think Paul McCartney's solo stuff compares to his Beatles stuff?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
No, you're entitled to your opinion, just as I am entitled to mine.

I just find it difficult to understand how people can't see the change in his nose, how often his ears are all over the place etc.

...but that's fine. I'm not doing this out of disrespect for the Beatles, I'm doing this because i find it interesting.

This is ATS right?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by faulconandsnowjob

I assume this won't be taken well, but here goes anyways. If you want to seriously research this, and I applaud your tenacity despite the fact that I disagree with you, then you need to research information on lighting and anatomy.

The upside down pictures that you posted with references to the nose length and face size is odd because of the lighting differences in the photos. The way light shines on an object can greatly influence the way we perceive the depth, shape, and volume of the object to be. Also the contrast plays a role in some of these pictures too, the gaps in Pauls teeth that you mentioned didn't seem to be there. The picture 'with gaps' has a much higher contrast level than the more grey 'without gaps' picture.

Look, I'm not even saying you're wrong, I'm saying the pictures your choosing to compare have variables like shadow and contrast which make it unable to verify your claims. Even assuming you are right about all of this, those pics still wouldn't hold as evidence because of these marked differences.

With the nose pictures he's clearly making a different face in the older, curved down nose pic. Remember, your nose is cartilage and muscle, except for the small portion of the skull which extrudes near the bridge. The end of your nose can be pulled different ways by the muscles surrounding the cheeks and mouth, and since it isn't pulling on bone there, the appearance of the nose shifts. Here is a pic of some of those muscles.

Again, I'm really not trying to call you out entirely, I'm just saying to find better examples. Because when you show examples that can be invalidated by shadows or anatomy then it makes your whole argument less believable. Not due to the concept itself, but the evidence you are showing.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
The Let It Be photos were all compressed. Why? Maybe to hide the fact that Faul's head is not as round as Paul's?

The White Album pic (1968) was recycled on a magazine cover in 1970. Why couldn't they get a more recent picture of him?

This looks like a variation on a theme:

Notice how the eyes are off?

Compared to Paul on a vintage cover, he really doesn't look that much like Paul, despite all their efforts.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Photo tampering has been key to hiding the truth & deceiving people.

Take this pic, for ex, which is half Paul & half someone else.

Putting the different halves together...

This is what Paul *really* looked like:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SednaSon

Please refrain from attempting to attribute other statements to me.
I did not even mention his solo material.

Correct me if I'm wrong but posters like the on above are trying to prove
that he was replaced circa 1966, the Beatles did not effectively break up
until late 1970 when Macca filed a dissolution suit.
Therefore you're trying to tell me this stooge was responsible for writing
the songs after this point.
Gee, what a remarkable find. Not only did they find a passable lookalike that managed to convince his bandmates, management, hundreds of family and friends and millions of fans but also someone who could work seemlessly with John Lennon and make and perform incredible music.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by pmexplorer]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SednaSon

People credit Faul w/ songs like "Eleanor Rigby," & they're confused by why he has never been able to match that genius again. But hey, compare some for yourself:

This video was made for the Anthology. Notice at 1:25, it shows a pic of Paul when it goes "and now he's gone."

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join