It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul McCartney died in 1966 - replaced by Billy Shepherd

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
The last pic with a plastic piece slipped over could be related to the fact he's performing there. It couild be a 'personal foldback' piece.

Any pics like that when he'sn otin concert, I wonder?

The nose is odd though.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
These pictures were taken while Faul was not performing. I believe they're from the "Wings Over America" DVD of Faul and Linda in New Orleans.

Paul's ears did not look like that!

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Hmmmm, the nose as well.

Something smells (but on appearances, not the same as Paul!).

I've looked at photos of family over time and their noses and ears don't change in overall architecture.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
What if you were told these guys were the same. Would you be able to tell the difference?

From "Le clone de Serge Gainsbourg"
starblogue.sympatico.msn.ca...

The real one is on the left.

[edit on 2-7-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
This thread has taken straw-clutching to extraordinary new levels.

A few years time and 'Michael Jackson didn't die' will be all the rage.

It just so happens that the OP is on my 'foes' list, I can't even remember
why but this thread alone makes him worthy of that category.

Has anyone ever stopped to think of the repercussions of friends or family
of Mr. McCartney stumbling upon this unfortunate thread and reading a 23 page and counting hypothesis on the existence of their friend / relative.

I really do despair.

If I said I have talked with and met Macca would that convince you?

Jesus wept.

[edit on 2-7-2009 by pmexplorer]

[edit on 2-7-2009 by pmexplorer]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by pmexplorer

Nope. You've talked with and met Faul.

I actually find this theory a lot more interesting than a number of ones on this site, but hey,we're all entitled to our opinions.

I don't care if 'Macca' or his 'family' see this thread, just like I don't care if (fundamentalist) religious nutbars see my posts on religion, or whatever.
I hope Heather Mills has had a look though.

That doesn't mean I am heartless and have no feelings, I just care about other things.

Have you actually looked at any of the evidence in this thread, and looked at other sites that go into more depth?

I started out a sceptic and now I'm less sceptical. To me, it appears that something IS going on.

[edit on 2-7-2009 by aorAki]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Has anyone ever stopped to think of the repercussions of friends or family
of Mr. McCartney stumbling upon this unfortunate thread and reading a 23 page and counting hypothesis on the existence of their friend / relative.

Has anyone ever stopped to consider that a very talented young man was probably murdered & replaced by a double? I hope the imposter sees this thread. I hope he knows we're on to him. It's time for the truth to come out about this. This is why I post about this & will continue to post until people finally see it.

1965 v. 1968

^ Maybe that's good enough to fool the casual observer, but not anyone who really examines the pictures.

Unless you met & talked to him before Sept 1966, you were talking to the imposter.

Hey, Faul: I'm looking through you. You're not the same!

[edit on 2-7-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob
Has anyone ever stopped to consider that a very talented young man was probably murdered & replaced by a double?

Yes, good point. And if nobody speaks up, then this type of thing will continue.

If this story were false then I am sure Faul and millions would be able to deal with it.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
It is a shame that people *almost* woke up to what was going on back in 1969. Unfortunately, they were lulled back to sleep by the media's assurances that Paul was alive & well. It is time for Faul to fess up. 43 yrs is a long time to live a lie - but I'm sure Paul's money makes it more tolerable.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
This page on David Icke's forum includes some comparisons of 'Paul' and 'Faul's hands.

www.davidicke.com...

I've been searching for images like these and couldn't find any so I've had to rely on someone else's finds to do the job i wanted to do.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Eyemo This whole thread comes down to the ears. There is a difference in the lobes. Paul McCartney has left ear lobe that connected completely different than Faul's ear, that was cut at a 90 degree angle.
Also, I think Faul is posting in this thread.

Focus on the ear lobes.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by dntwastetime]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Also, I think Faul is posting in this thread.

Really? I wonder who...? I kind of thought he or some other insider might be behind the Iamaphoney Rotten Apple videos.

This whole thread comes down to the ears.

Yeah, the way the lobe attached was different, but also Paul's ears stuck out more.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I've studied this topic with great interest over the last couple of years, and the conclusion I've come to is that James Paul McCartney changed somehow in the fall of 1966. HOW he changed, I'll never be certain, but I'm satisfied with my conclusion, because the myriad photos, videos and text I've seen display a different personality (dare I say SOUL) took over around that time.

It's all in the mens' eyes. That's how I can tell them apart. It's not about color or shape, it's about the PERSON inside the body...and to me, something is very different. The essence of the individual is not the same...whether James Paul was replaced, I cannot say. But something dramatic took place and I don't believe it's as simple as growth, drugs, weight-loss, or any other benign reasons/facts/suppositions I've read.

And not to put down any of the research done, which I presume was done in its majority by men (correct me if I'm wrong), but as a woman, a couple of my girlfriend's believe the same. The person behind the eyes is different and that's how you know that JPM and Faul are not the same man.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

And not to put down any of the research done, which I presume was done in its majority by men (correct me if I'm wrong), but as a woman, a couple of my girlfriend's believe the same. The person behind the eyes is different and that's how you know that JPM and Faul are not the same man.

I couldn't agree with you more. I'm a woman, too. I think it may be easier for women to see the difference b/c of a very basic thing: Paul was hot & Faul was not. I hate to be that "basic" about it, but Paul had something Faul never had. Not only looks, but personality (& talent, imo). Paul was funny & cool, & Faul is/was kind of awkward. I guess it was b/c he was always trying to be something/someone he was not.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob

I couldn't agree with you more. I'm a woman, too. I think it may be easier for women to see the difference b/c of a very basic thing: Paul was hot & Faul was not. I hate to be that "basic" about it, but Paul had something Faul never had. Not only looks, but personality (& talent, imo). Paul was funny & cool, & Faul is/was kind of awkward. I guess it was b/c he was always trying to be something/someone he was not.
Exactly! James Paul is attractive to me in a way Faul is not. Without tags/labels, I can ALWAYS tell which man I'm supposedly looking at. And as I said, I can't be sure if a "body swap" took place or not, but something happened to make the sleepy-eyed JPM into the almost too-aware predatory-looking (IMO) Faul. Perhaps being female has its benefits in this instance.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

something happened to make the sleepy-eyed JPM into the almost too-aware predatory-looking (IMO) Faul

This comp came to mind immediately showing that "predatory" look Faul has.

Paul seemed so sweet & humble. Faul seems very arrogant to me. I don't think Faul is a very nice person...

It was a "drag" when John Lennon died?

Was he reading from a script talking about George's death?

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by faulconandsnowjob

Paul was hot & Faul was not.

Agreed! My sis and I were saying the same exact thing a few days ago! We're not shallow either, but there is definitely a difference.

Paul had a certain charisma that Faul lacked/lacks. I'm not 100% convinced Paul died... I'm on the fence about the whole thing, but something drastic happened.

[edit on 7/4/2009 by satgirl]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Interesting thread, ive posted something like this on another site because youtube videos aroused my interest.

Is he really dead or are the Beatles simply having a laugh and messing with peoples heads 40 years on?

Ive seen all the symbolgy on the sgt peppers album covers, listened to songs over and over again and I am sure John Lennon seems very sad in his songs after this alleged incident where mccartney died in a car crash.
it really does seem to reflect in the songs.
not to mention the back masking, "paul will come back as superman"

The beatles was big business, so in my book its possibe, not really studied photo's of Paul and the other yet.

Ive heard strawberry fields is a graveyard in Liverpool, can anybody confirm if thats true?

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join