It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul McCartney died in 1966 - replaced by Billy Shepherd

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

What did Epstein do to get The Beatles on over the top? He put them in suits...

Also, when you're trying to introduce something new, you have to do it in small increments. The Beatles wore suits to look respectable. People already freaked about how "long" their hair was. lol. Just imagine trying to sell a more "far out" look at the beginning. It wouldn't have flown. It was a gradual process to sell the drug culture to split & control society (imo).

Yeah, plenty of bands never make it, but how much of that is lack of putting out the tunes that people want to hear, or failure to conform to the industries desires.

This is what I think might be the situation w/ one hit wonders. They get picked, have a hit, but then refuse to play the game, thinking that they're big shots & can get another label. Only too late they find out that all the labels are controlled by the same people. Ooops.

If Paul is Paul, I wonder what he thinks about this conspiracy.

When he was asked about the most unusual rumor about himself, he couldn't think of one. I think I would remember a rumor sweeping the world that I had died. Something just doesn't ring true. Maybe he doesn't want to remind people about the "rumor." At 2:48:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Stepfording as a concept includes replacing someone w/ a double. The Illuminati tell us the score, so these movies may be examples of fact masquerading as fiction. Notice how they sell this concept to the audience by replacing the unlikeable original w/ a likable double.

The Man in the Iron Mask

Dave

[edit on 24-6-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Think it's not possible to turn Faul into Paul? Remember his weird ears & sometimes green, sometimes brown eyes?

Ex-CIA disguise master helps disfigured people
www.prosthesis.com...

He once created new faces for undercover CIA spies, but today Bob Barron has turned his talents to those really in need: making prosthetic ears, noses, fingers and nipples for people disfigured congenitally or by accidents or cancer.

For over two decades, Barron was a master of disguise who made the fake noses, chins, skin and ears needed to protect the identities of Central Intelligence Agency operatives in the Cold War. He even created whole faces to make "doubles" -- people who pose as someone else...

His spy years gave him the basis for his new career. "When I worked for the CIA I put people in hiding, I changed people's identities and also I made doubles.

"Agents depended on the realism of their disguise to keep them alive, this was my responsibility," he said, refusing to give any specifics of missions behind the communist Iron Curtain...

Barron had baked the new ear in an oven and, taking it from the mold, he applied a special glue and placed it on the left side of the boy's head, all the while explaining to Peter's mother Dede how to remove the ear at night and replace it in the morning.

He then took a palette of colors and a small paintbrush to color the prosthetic ear until it fit perfectly with Peter's face. It was a mirror image of the boy's other ear...

'Master of Disguise' Changes Many Lives
abcnews.go.com...

As the CIA's top "master of disguise" for spies and double agents, Bob Barron was well aware of the stakes as he created hundreds of faces and new identities. One suspicious-looking eyebrow or a misplaced ear could lead to fatal results.

"I had to put people in hiding, and I knew the disguise had to pass closest scrutiny of 6 to 12 inches away," he said, adding, "If they didn't have the right disguise, then their life was in jeopardy." ...

Barron is a perfectionist. From capillaries to hair follicles, he nails the details...

GoBell's new nose is held on by magnets attached to a gold frame. Despite its realistic appearance, she can actually pop it off of her face...

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

So why would John and Paul both say it was 'Cranberry Sauce'? They could of both said they couldn't remember. Or they could have just said yes it's 'I buried Paul', what difference would it have made?

I didn't visit his farm, Peasmarsh, but his windmill recording studio when I lived nearby. His house is somewhere in the area also, but I never got to see it. Paul and Linda were no strangers to the locals, he kinda pissed some of them off because of his wild boars. His kids went to the local school, and Linda would drop then off and pick them up in her purple mini (car not skirt lol).

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I think John just said he said "cranberry sauce." People thought he was saying "I buried Paul" & asking a bunch of questions about Paul being dead. It is odd that the Beatles, or whoever, planted lots of clues about Paul being dead in the music & on album covers, etc, but always openly denied that there was anything to it.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Something I just thought of, how would a fake Macca know all of the real Macca's memories?

You know when he talks of events before they were famous? How could he know all the details of Paul's life in such detail?
If Paul was already dead when the fake came along how could the fake know?
It would be easy to spot a fake, all the interviews he's done, all the chats with friends who were there.

It would mean everyone who has ever known him before the switch would have to be in on it and sworn to not say anything.

I understand the concept of doubles, but show me a double that is famous and has been doing it for 43 years. It's not logical.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by faulconandsnowjob

They didn't plant the clues!

The clues are all explainable as just coincidences or misinterpretations.

The Beatles themselves had nothing to do with it.

Paul also said it was Cranberry Sauce, and if you understood Johns humour you would understand why he would say that. He was into words and twisting or using them out of context, it was a type of British humour popular at the time. Read one of Johns books, like 'A Spaniard in the Works' and you'll see his word play.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Something I just thought of, how would a fake Macca know all of the real Macca's memories?

lol - he doesn't. He gets things wrong sometimes. The Beatles were a "set up affair" when he joined? lol

He's also been accused by biographers of "rewriting history" a lot.

You know when he talks of events before they were famous? How could he know all the details of Paul's life in such detail?

I suppose somebody told him, or he could have read about it in all those magazine articles. It's not like there was a dearth of info about Paul out there.

It would be easy to spot a fake, all the interviews he's done, all the chats with friends who were there.

It is easy for some of us. For others, not so much...

[edit on 24-6-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

That vid has been edited out of context. It's from the Anthology, I'll have to watch it again cause I forget what he's talking about exactly, but it's not that the Beatles was a set up.

Also not all of Paul's memories were in magazines, that's just ridiculous beyond reason.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Paul's distinctive right eyebrow...

(right pic tampered w/)

that they tried to copy

but not consistently...

[edit on 25-6-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I'm sorry but... really?

In each of the images where the eye brow is distorted, it is obvious that his facial expression is the cause of it. And what of it anyways? His eye brow that is ever growing looks different so it is a different person?

It is approaches like this that results in me not even considering some of what gets said.

You might as well say that he's wearing a different shirt so it is clearly a different man.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I've been looking at photos of myself through the years.
I get fat and thin, pale and tanned but always my features remain consistent...and I've lived hard as well as comfortably.

There are things in many of these photos of Paul (?) which, to me, don't add up.

Something gives, but I'm not sure what.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
eyebrow, chin, nose:

(Does anyone seriously think that looks like the same guy in both pics?)

With Jane Asher - doesn't one seem a little taller?

Not the same feet

(Also notice in this picture how he has his arms crossed - it's a sign of being right-handed (Paul was left-handed))

[edit on 26-6-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
What was the "proof" again that Paul wasn't dead? LIFE magazine trotting some guy out claiming to be Paul, never mind that he didn't really look or act like Paul. Personally, I don't find that very convincing. Does anyone here really think the media doesn't lie sometimes?

All of these are supposedly Paul.

Anyway, I'm going to post more on photo tampering, but see if you can spot anything weird about this pic.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Flimflam and bunk.

I'm seeing picture after picture of the same guy with different clothes and different lighting.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Well, like I said, some people will be able to see it & some won't.

Beyoncé Imposter Tricks Vienna Museum
By Steve Helling and Simon Perry

www.people.com...

The Albertina Museum in Austria got an exciting call on Tuesday: A manager for Beyoncé Knowles said that the star was on her way over...

Later, the museum learned that the woman actually wasn't Knowles, but an impersonator sent by a local radio station, Krona Hit Radio...

FYI, that picture posted above, w/ Paul's face looking very strange, has been flipped. Notice how the high-arching eyebrow is his *left* eyebrow? So, why are they tampering w/ *official* pictures of Paul? To confuse the issue. This is an example of Faulsifying the evidence. He still looks very strange, though...

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Notice anything strange about this one (on left)?

How about this one?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
1. If you've heard the Anthology tapes and other recordings, the idea of Lennon saying something weird like cranberry sauce seems pretty normal. He was an odd guy with an equally odd sense of humor.

2. Eyebrow = expression and grooming

3. Height difference with Jane = women wear shoes with varying height adjustments, i.e. high heels.

4. No one ever addresses this topic and I don't understand why, IF Paul was replaced by 'Billy Shears' then Billy is one hell of a writer, vocalist, and bass player. He also managed to fit in and play well with a very tight knit band. He managed not to be bullied out by Lennon, who would be the rightful 'king' of the Beatles if Paul had died.

That does it for me, I'd like to think there was some cool Beatles conspiracy but the talent level squashes it. You just don't replace one of the most popular writers/singers/musicians in the business and then continue to be the biggest band in the world. As a musician it is an incredible feat to get 3 or 4 people to play in time together, much less writing stuff they all like. The chemistry is so much more difficult than it seems even with the most talented musicians.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   

No one ever addresses this topic and I don't understand why, IF Paul was replaced by 'Billy Shears' then Billy is one hell of a writer, vocalist, and bass player.

Maybe, maybe not. They may have been using Paul's songs or song ideas he left behind through the end of the Beatles. Faul is not the vocalist Paul was. And anyway, there was studio magic involved. Notice the distortion on the voice in "Lady Madonna" & "You Never Give Me Your Money." Faul may or may not actually be playing bass. If he is, then he's had a long time to learn how to play left-handed. It's not impossible, I suppose, if one puts his mind to it. It does seem like Faul is more comfortable at the piano, though. Oh, & Faul's songs suck compared to Paul's - JMO.

He also managed to fit in and play well with a very tight knit band.

Have you ever actually seen "Let It Be"? They were fighting a lot. There was no chemistry. No doubt the others resented having to play along w/ the charade. The imposter could never fill Paul's shoes.

And about those tampered pics. In the first one, Paul's face has been stretched to resemble Faul's more. Paul actually had a pretty round face.

I'll post on the 2nd tampered "official" pic later...

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wally Hope

They didn't plant the clues!

The clues are all explainable as just coincidences or misinterpretations.

The Beatles themselves had nothing to do with it.

There are simply too many references to death and Paul being dead in songs, album covers, promotions, movies, etc. to deny. There's no way they were coincidences. There were too many. Even many people who believe that Paul was never replaced recognize the enormous amount of clues referring to Paul's death. Of course, they believe it to be a joke or a game but still they recognize it nonetheless.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by SednaSon]

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join