It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul McCartney died in 1966 - replaced by Billy Shepherd

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

I just want to say that you got me convinced Faulcon. There is no way those two guys are the same person.

That is so awesome, Scordar. Thanks :-) This is definitely not an easy "conspiracy theory" to expose. There is a lot of resistance b/c no one "wants" it to be true.

Paul could have developed an extensive list of songs that he had written before he died, maybe even including "Hey Jude".

For ex, "I Feel Fine" was written in 1959, at least, that's what they said at ~ 6:00:

I think you mentioned earlier about Paul's family. How could they have convinced them to go along with this?

Murder is a strong incentive. Remember the Heather Mills' interview in which she said she gave a box of evidence to a friend in case something happened to her?

Seriously !!! His left ear is different .

The ears are a smoking gun, imo.

i55.photobucket.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

This video shows the weird ear pretty well.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Please point out in detail how the ear is different?

All I see is pics at different angles and in different lighting.

If you really want to prove that human anatomy cannot be slightly different looking from pic to pic, year to year, you need a research test.
You need to look at a bunch of different people, and point out how they all look exactly alike from year to year etc., and then if they do fit your logic then you might have something convincing.

I'm guessing you won't do this?

Cranberry sauce...

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Some more background information.

From "Inside The LC: The Strange but Mostly True Story of Laurel Canyon and the Birth of the Hippie Generation, Part XV" by Dave McGowan
June 6, 2009
www.davesweb.cnchost.com...

"... As was duly noted in the last installment of this series, the law enforcement community had ample opportunity to silence the muses of the 1960s counterculture. That the state consistently chose not to utilize that power says much about the legitimacy of that counterculture. For if these iconic figures posed a demonstrable threat to the status quo, then why would they not have been silenced? ...

The reality is that ‘The Establishment,’ as it was known in those days, had the power to prevent the musical icons of the 1960s from ever becoming the megastars that they became. The state, aka corporate America, could quite easily have prevented the entire countercultural movement from ever really getting off the ground – because then, as now, the state controlled the channels of communication...

[read article for more]

From "Inside The LC: The Strange but Mostly True Story of Laurel Canyon and the Birth of the Hippie Generation, Part XVI" by Dave McGowan
June 13, 2009

... The folk-rock movement, you see, didn’t really last very long in its original incarnation. It quickly splintered into three distinct new genres: country-rock, psychedelic rock, and the ‘introspective singer-songwriter’ school of folk-rock most closely associated with former mental patient James Taylor. None of these musical genres, notably, posed the slightest threat to the status quo. The navel-gazers eschewed social concerns in favor of focusing on tales of personal anguish, the acid rockers largely preached the mantra of ‘turn on, tune in, drop out,’and the country-rockers largely stuck to traditional – which is to say, quite conservative – country music themes...

[read article for more]

This is an example of how the anti-war movement was hi-jacked & controlled by TPTB so that it would not pose any real threat. '___' also played a part in derailing any real resistance to Vietnam or whatever else.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

What if he was a trained professional ? And used tech we won't know about for a while?

Yeah one hell of a professional. What tech? So now we have to pretend there was tech that helped him? This logic is out there man!

Did that thought ever go into your head.

Lol yes but not for long.

Why must you think and base all your " facts " upon things you think you know when you don't really know .

Why must you think and base all your 'facts' upon things you read on silly web sites, when you really don't know? But I do know that your 'Paul is dead' story is a hoax, I knew that years ago like most other people because it's completely illogical, as we have tried in vane it seems to explain.

You act like you know all there is to know and that you know every which way possible things could occur.
There are things we know, things we don't know, and things we don't know that we don't know......

It's called logic, and common sense, and a long interest in the Beatles. I know and have met people who were involved with the Beatles. I've been to Macca's windmill and met his peacock. I know much more than you could even comprehend.

There could be easy ways to pull off everything for all your questions and we may never know about them...
Does that mean they can't happen just because we don't know about them? no.....

OK then if it's so easy to explain, tell me how it could be done? How does a stranger take over someone elses life, for 43 YEARS, and no one notices anything? You can't keep tabs on all the people that know Macca.

I'm sure a few meteors hit random planets which I never knew existed....Does this mean they didn't simply because I don't know about them ???

Meteors do not have a lifetime of friends and relatives who would have seen your meteor, talked to your meteor, played music with your meteor. Your logic is completely flawed. You all have ZERO evidence.

Just curious, how old are you guys?

[edit on 22-6-2009 by Wally Hope]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by faulconandsnowjob

All of that article is complete speculation.

How would the establishment know that musicians would become super stars? At what point would they know to stop it?

How could they know 'Please Please Me' would be a hit making the Beatles famous?

None of this had happened before so how could anyone have known?
The PTB are powerful but not that powerful.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

What if he was a trained professional ?

The political decoy is an individual who has been selected because of their strong physical resemblance to the person they are impersonating. This resemblance can be strengthened by plastic surgery. Often, such decoys are trained to speak and behave like their 'target'.

en.wikipedia.org...

And used tech we won't know about for a while?

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Wow the ear is completely different.100 percent mismatch plain as day a 5 year old could look at the 2 ears and tell the difference.There is no doubt about that ear being longer on the lobe as well as cut up at a 90 degree angle way different than Paul's ear. Very convincing evidence to me. You are right that some posters do not want this to be true thats why there holding on to this so tightly. People do not want to believe they can be fooled.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Denny Laine is in my ears and in my eyes.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
Lennon went through his lost weekend when he was separated from Yoko, hung out with the wrong people, and got into a fair amount of trouble, but a lot of men who are not bitter and insecure about life go through phase like this.

John was on a spiral prior to the lost weekend and Yoko left him. She was adamant that their assistant, May Pang, remained with John and kept an eye on him. Over this period, they had a sexual relationship and were partners. Separating from Yoko did not truly trigger the "weekend", it just solidified the direction he was already heading.

This is the only period in his life that is reported as him going through such a thing.

To this extent. Throughout the Beatles years they were going through some rough times, but they had people surrounding them that kept it under wraps.

Lennon's father was a merchant marine so he wasn't around much, and his mother wasn't there for him a whole lot, and died while he was young, but he was raised by a loving aunt in a decent household.

I was always under the impression that he had a poor relationship with his mother, but that incorrect. While he was no toddler when they grew close, they did have a few years together when they were extremely close. John's Aunt whom raised him did not approve of this music so John would venture to his mothers to listen to current music that was being released and even received his first guitar from his mother. Even Paul in his early days with John was very close with John's mother. I believe her death left a gaping wound in his heart up until the very moment he passed.

It wasn't what you would call a bad childhood. Plenty of kids grew up without much of a presence of their father. Men worked long hours at hard physical jobs away from the home. When they were home they were mostly tired, probably a great many of them reeling from exposure to toxic chemicals. The life of a working man was a very hard life in that era.

But he had 2 parents that lived separate lives away from him. John's father moved on to a new family and his own mother remarried and had her own family. While his mother remained close, he still didn't live with her. So imagine being a young child and knowing your father is out there with another family and your mother as well. How would that feel? Imagine the insecurities that would be fostered from such an upbringing. All the love in the world that his Auntie had to offer did little to off-set the troubles created by this situation. Mind you he loved her dearly, but there was still something always missing.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Aleister Crowley seems to be connected to this somehow. He appeared on the Sgt. Pepper cover.

The cover of the Sergeant Pepper's album by the Beatles showed a background of, according to Ringo Starr, people "we like and admire" (Hit Parade, Oct. 1976, p.14). Paul McCartney said of Sgt. Pepper's cover, ". . . we were going to have photos on the wall of all our HEROES . . ." (Musician, Special Collectors Edition, - Beatles and Rolling Stones, 1988, p.12). One of the Beatle's heroes included on the cover of Sgt. Pepper's was — the infamous Satanist, Aleister Crowley! Most people, especially in 1967, did not even know who Crowley was — but the Beatles certainly did.

Aleister Crowley EXPOSED by David J. Stewart
www.jesus-is-savior.com...&%20Witchcraft/aleister_crowley.htm

He is in the back row, the second person from the left.

wiki.answers.com...&ansTT

^ About that photo:

Most people recognize the Satanic hand sign which John Lennon is making at the bottom right; but, few people realize that the "ok" sign which Paul McCartney is making at the bottom left is also very Satanic. The "ok" sign is actually three 6's, each of the three vertical fingers forming an individual 6. 666!

Aleister Crowley EXPOSED by David J. Stewart
www.jesus-is-savior.com...&%20Witchcraft/aleister_crowley.htm

According to Dave McGowan, Aleister Crowley was a "notorious occultist and British intelligence asset."
(from "Inside The LC: The Strange but Mostly True Story of Laurel Canyon and the Birth of the Hippie Generation, Part VIII" at
www.davesweb.cnchost.com...)

"... Fleming was a British intelligence operative during (and after) World War II, when he worked closely with Nazi 'defector' Rudolph Hess and a rather notorious character named Aleister Crowley – a flamboyant occultist, British and probable U.S. intelligence operative, and avid German and Nazi propagandist during World Wars I and II..."

Celluloid Heroes: Part I
or: You Can See All the Blood as You Walk Down Hollywood Boulevard
David McGowan

... One of the points that we've tried to make, throughout the course
of our discussion of *The Ultimate Evil*, is that, again, the
*Satanism* is one of the things that throws people off. The
intelligence agencies have *long* used occult groups as a front
for activity. For one thing, occult groups exist at the periphery
of public scrutiny and therefore are ideal to use as intelligence
fronts. In addition to that, because of the unusual activities of
occult groups, any suspicious activity on the part of an
intelligence agent *using* these groups could be laid simply to
the bizarre nature of the group itself. [CN -- also, first
amendment protections for "religious" freedom would help shield
them from investigation.]

Now specifically, vis a vis mind control, many, many of the cults
on the scene today are, in fact, mind-control fronts for the U.S.
Intelligence and Military communities.

The Ultimate Evil: Mind Control, Satanism, Assassinations and the Son of Uncle Sam
David Emory
www.gnosticliberationfront.com...

... A: As I mentioned before, the CIA and the Illuminati are definitely linked. The top leadership in the CIA are also Illuminati leaders. I mentioned Dulles and Gottlieb as men I knew personally as a child and young adult. The scientists that ran the MK-Ultra and other governmental mind control programs were Illuminists brought over from Nazi Germany. That's why you will find that mind control victims ALWAYS speak German or have a dissociated part that speaks with a German accent; they are mimicking their abusers, which is very very common.

You could say that the CIA and the Illuminati are hand in glove companions. I know that the different Illuminati groups around the US also send data on the experiments they do to the central computer at Langley, Va. (oh, yes, human experimentation and mind control experiments are still ongoing, it didn't stop with WWII...).

From "The Illuminati
Exclusive Interview with an Ex-Illuminati Programmer/Trainer
Part 5 - Illuminati - CIA Connection - Russia & China"

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

"Psychic Dictatorship" tracks the use of cults by intelligence organizations as "cover" for arms sales, mind control and even child abuse to create assassins with mutliple personality syndrome.

"Psychic Dictatorship in the U.S.A." by Alex Constantine (book)
www.ftrbooks.net...

Were the Beatles trying to send a message w/ the "Butcher Album?" I wonder...

[edit on 23-6-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
How does this connect to Paul's supposed death? I see no connection.

It was never a secret that he was included in the cover.

Ozzy Osbourne, Jimmy Page (Led Zeppelin), Jim Morrison, David Bowie, etc., have all either made references or are heavily linked.

What does any of it have to do with Paul's death and subsequent replacement?

The Beatles were on heavy, heavy stuff at the time and were clearly influenced by the writings of an individual. It doesn't seem like an effort was made to cover it up, so I'm confused with how this has anything to do with it.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Eh ma I... I am He...

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I'll have to admit that I haven't and likely won't watch any of these videos that have been posted countless times. It is the same as these pictures that have been posted a dozen times on every page.

If that video was posted in response to what I said, would you mind elaborating on what exactly the message is? I really have no interest in watching these videos.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
connections between satanism, intelligence, entertainment, & Illuminati...

[In] [t]he Ultimate Evil... What Terry revealed was that the murders attributed to the Son of Sam, the Manson Family, and numerous other interconnected killings ... were not what they appeared to be.

While these killings appeared to be the random work of serial/mass murderers, they actually were contract hits carried out for specific purposes by an interlocking network of Satanic cults ... In other words, these were professional hits orchestrated and disguised to look like the work of yet another 'lone nut' serial killer...

From this primordial stew would arise, in the late sixties, the Manson Family. Much of Manson's ideology was taken directly from the teachings of the Process Church, with whom Charlie was closely connected, as alluded to by Bugliosi in Helter Skelter, and greatly elaborated on by Ed Sanders in The Family ...

Sanders links Manson as well to the Church of Satan and the OTO, as well as the Church of Scientology (as was true of Berkowitz as well). All of these connections are quite well documented in Terry's and Sanders' books. For instance, two of the Manson family members convicted of murder were recruited directly from LaVey's Church of Satan: Susan "Sexy Sadie" Atkins and Bobby "Cupid" Beausoleil, who is said to be a former lover and roommate of Kenneth Anger...

The point is that the Manson Family had numerous affiliations with an array of Satanic groups. In fact, Terry's evidence indicates that the Family was (and is) a Satanic cult itself, a faction of the Process-spawned Chingon cult and a sister group to the New York chapter responsible for the Son of Sam slayings. The Family was, appropriately enough, deeply involved in drug trafficking...

From "There's Something About Henry" by David McGowan
www.whale.to...

DAVE EMORY: Now what this book is about, basically, is, it links many of the brutal serial killers of the last 20 years or so together. The subtitle of *The Ultimate Evil* is called, "An investigation of America's most dangerous Satanic cult, with new evidence linking Charlie Manson and the Son of Sam [a.k.a. "The Son of Uncle Sam"]...

Now in a nutshell, the Son of Sam killings, the .44 killings in New York City, are linked in a hard way with this organized crime cult -- which is what I'm gonna refer to it as. It appears to be, to a considerable measure, an intelligence front as well. In addition, they link the Manson killings to this same group. And they point out that both Manson, *and* David Berkowitz, the man convicted in the Son of Sam killings... Well parts of this group were basically selected as fall guys -- in other words, the really powerful people are being protected -- they were simply run in as the "lone nuts", as the "Lee Harvey Oswalds", or whatever...

But this is the organization *behind* the Manson killings, behind so many of these serial killings that we've been looking at. And one of the things that I think is so *important* about this book: it not only points out that these aren't the work of "lone nuts" but all of these killers are hooked together. They're part of a crime syndicate, they are protected by the authorities, and in particular, they are explicitly *Nazi*. This is the organization we're talking about here. Next week, perhaps, we'll go into the long series of killings [unclear] that were initiated to *cover* *up* the work of this particular organization. We're not, you know, we're not talking about "the Devil" here (although one could think about it that way). What we're looking at is something which *uses* the occult as a front. And it should be noted here, as we're gonna talk about in future broadcasts, that occult organizations have long been favored by the uh, by intelligence agents, as covers. Specifically because they tend to exist at the periphery of public scrutiny and are therefore good covers. Beyond that, because they do a lot of weird things. It serves as a very good cover for activities which might otherwise look very strange.

But this is the organization, again -- Berkowitz, Manson, and many others *were* involved with the organization. But *equally* importantly were not, not only were not by themselves, operating by themselves, but were not even the *primary* element here. The primary elements, the controlling elements, appear to be very, very well-off and very well-connected, with ties to organized crime, local police departments, and in all probability, our own intelligence system...

From "The Ultimate Evil: Mind Control, Satanism, Assassinations and the Son of Uncle Sam" by David Emory
www.gnosticliberationfront.com...

The Manson Family and the Hell's Angels were instruments by which enemy forces could attack and discredit hippies and critical American youth who had dropped out of the establishment.

"From Monterey Pop to Altamont.
OPERATION CHAOS: The CIA's War Against the Sixties Counter-Culture"
Mae Brussell
www.whale.to...

Charles Manson, who was both a slave and a handler, is an example of how a penetrating hypnotic stare is used by the Programmers.

From "The Illuminati Formula to Create an Undetectable Total Mind Control Slave"
Fritz Springmeier & Cisco Wheeler
educate-yourself.org...

[edit on 23-6-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by faulconandsnowjob

Again, would you mind providing some commentary on some of these videos and external sources? Let's at least discuss some of the content you're bringing to the board.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by chissler

What I read was that Yoko and John were trying to have a baby, and it was beginning to look like it would never happen. Having some experience in both of these types of situations, absent fathers and such and problems with conception, I found the conception problem to be far more troubling.

Many of the great men of history grew up either without fathers or absent fathers. It tends to be a do or die test of character. I would say John definitely passed that test.

The Beatles certainly weren't the only rock band that liked to party hardy. It was practically a requirement for success in the field.

A huge band such as the Beatles is constantly plied with drugs, liquor, and beautiful women. It has got to be very difficult to stay in control. In fact, it has been my opinion for a long time now that big media intentionally plys their stars with drugs and sex to keep them under control. It is hard to use your star power to change the world when swimming in a sea of pleasure.

I think faulconandsnowjob has an excellent point, and have thought this for awhile, which is that the drug culture was cultivated by the PTB, because this is such an effective tool of controlling the masses, and taking away individual rights.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
So Howard Stern really got a bass from Billy, not Paul? Hmmmm, and Yoko would have known about none of this, even though john was so far up her arse that the Beat's split up? Ya don't think she'd have blown that bubble up and collected more money in royalties from the albums made before Paul died? Don't you think you'd have been like " thats not even paul, he doesn't get a share, we split that money between me (Yoko), Ringo, and George."? I would have.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Wally Hope

I've been to Macca's windmill and met his peacock. I know much more than you could even comprehend.

Is that so? Please then enlighten us. What did the peacock tell you?

How would the establishment know that musicians would become super stars? At what point would they know to stop it?

Easy, they make them into super stars. There are a great deal of extremely talented people out there in the world, including musicians and song writers, many of them hungry enough to to about anything to make it to the big time. Giant media outlets who literally make these people into stars have their pick. Once these people become major stars, then they have some power to wield, and many do, to a degree, against the PTB.

It is no coincidence that the biggest demographic cluster for big donors to the republican party is in Beverly Hills. Drinking, smoking, and doing drugs is constantly being thrown at us, and one of the biggest ways they do this is through the entertainment industry, and especially music because it appeals so greatly to the young crowd. It isn't that hard to see the motive behind replacing Paul with someone who was willing to do their bidding.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Jimi2012

Not if she knew that any attempt to reveal such a secret would quickly result in her painful death. Besides, she might not have ever met the real Paul, if Faul exists. There is also a good chance that John would never have told her, not only to protect himself, but her as well.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Wally Hope

Forgot to add.

How does a stranger take over someone elses life, for 43 YEARS, and no one notices anything?

Obviously numerous people believe they have noticed, thus all the conspiracy sites on the subject.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join