It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul McCartney died in 1966 - replaced by Billy Shepherd

page: 148
<< 145  146  147    149 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Gorn

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob

The recent photo has been vertically stretched, along with a bunch of other photos from the forum where you are a moderator faulcon.

More doctoring from Pid Miss Him Forum H E R E

As always Faulcon is ignoring these facts that proove that PID is a hoax.

Who is doctoring photos? PIDers!

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Could you be any ruder. I'm going to put you on ignore.

Oh why doesn't that surprise me?
Everything to you is rude your royal highness.

The Italian scientists provided all the evidence that is necessary to prove a replacement, namely different nasal spines, traguses, mandibular curves, palates, & canines. If you don't want to accept that there was a replacement, then that is your problem.

No they didn't. I'm not accepting there was a replacement because no one has yet to show ANY evidence that there was. Your delusion is thinking there is. You have done nothing in this long thread but prove you misunderstand a lot of what you read, you can see things that are simply either not there, or are of no consequence, you have no logic, and no understanding of the Beatles history.

Where is this evidence? Everything you have presented so far has been refuted, it's not my problem you have a habit of ignoring what doesn't fit your fantasy. And please don't say 'according to you', because it isn't according to me, I have not presented opinions here only facts. You cannot prove anything I have presented to be false. It's not my problem you cannot differentiate fact from fiction.

Oh yeah btw, you obviously jumped on that Italian article before you even knew what it said, and supported it as fact and evidence for PID, but as we all know now it doesn't say what you claimed it did, does it?
Don't bother to answer that question I already know what you'll say, or not say seeing as I'm on ignore, cowered...

[edit on 10/6/2009 by ANOK]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Now that the macca mystery has been cleared up and he is alive after all, can anyone tell me if macca once stole a cabbage from a grocerer in 1975? I don't mean to be off topic but the cabbage mystery is plaguing me no end. I admit that I once stole a bottle of port and a pack of cards but would a Beatle steal a cabbage? Wouldn't the cabbage have tried to steal him instead?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   

The recent photo has been vertically stretched, along with a bunch of other photos from the forum where you are a moderator faulcon.

Every second photo at mfh has been manipulated to make Paul and Bill look almost identical - You also keep saying on your forum that you're not going back to ATS (with all it's stupid posters) but yet again here you are, don't take up smoking.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Paul is Paul.

Fade:

50% overlay:

Mr. Potato Faul:

(Essentially putting a pre-pid haircut on a post-pid photo and vice versa)

Animated for emphasis:

^ Just take a look at this crap, you should be renamed Dr. Doctored!

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Bill and Linda, fake as fook!

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
It's only a thought and I don't want anyone to take this personally as this question is not directed at anyindividual on this thread but what if...
..someone was mistakenly convinced that the real JPM had been killed and replaced by a fake in the latter part of 1966. Would or could that someone be compelled to set things straight? In the age of celebrity stalkers/nutters, is this a possibility? Mark David Chapman caught everyone by surprise.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Well, I would like to say that Paul McCartney is alive and well.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uncle Benny

Paul is Paul.

Fade:

50% overlay:

Mr. Potato Faul:

(Essentially putting a pre-pid haircut on a post-pid photo and vice versa)

Animated for emphasis:

^ Just take a look at this crap, you should be renamed Dr. Doctored!

You still don't get it.

Nothing has been doctored. Unlike the stretching and squeezing done at PID Miss Him. He is simply making the hair style similar in order to show that with the same hair styles they look the same. You see people with limited attention to detail can't figure out that a change in hair style can make people look different.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Just take a look at this crap, you should be renamed Dr. Doctored!

LOL! Save your "doctored" jibes for your own PIDDER board!

PIDDER DOCTORING ATTEMPTING TO SHOW PAUL WITH ELVIS:

REAL PHOTO:

Notice how the DOCTORED photo is followed by the following words:

"This isn't a myth. This isn't a HOAX like so many have brushed it off as."

[edit on 6-10-2009 by Dakudo]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dakudo

Just take a look at this crap, you should be renamed Dr. Doctored!

LOL! Save your "doctored" jibes for your own PIDDER board!

PIDDER DOCTORING ATTEMPTING TO SHOW PAUL WITH ELVIS:

REAL PHOTO:

Notice how the DOCTORED photo is followed by the following words:

"This isn't a myth. This isn't a HOAX like so many have brushed it off as."

[edit on 6-10-2009 by Dakudo]

Ah Mr Twelve Smilies welcome, the man who can least afford to talk about doctored photos and vids -

Tell me, is it possible for you to make a you tube video of Paul/Bill without it being a complete screw up???

I'll let people work out what's wrong with this crock of manure...don't want to spoil the fun just yet Mr Pond!

[edit on 6-10-2009 by Uncle Benny]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Bill and Linda, fake as fook!

Thanks for the link, Uncle Benny. I spotted something phony as a wooden nickel in this two dollar bill interview.

You will rightly say:

"Cut the guy some slack! After all, it is British Humor, right?"

But is this characteristic of the original Paul?

Isn't it more likely a flippant trademark of the cynical Faul?

Transcript starts at 9:45:

Comments start with scratching of ear as soon he says "even with the Beatles", a gesture clinically classified as characteristic body language when telling a lie. He then goes on as follows:

"I mean... even with the Beatles, you were always looking for, sort of, Peace on Earth.

And after a while, you know, it gets... boring!

Usually... yeah, peace, you know.
(cynical tone and disparaging hand sign) I'd rather have war.

But I mean, you know, it's more exciting, you know.

But, uh, you know, so, so that's what we kind of keep chundering on about."

Has the original Paul McCartney who shook up the world for deep intrinsic reasons become an ambassador of superficial drivel? Was he really hit by a car from which he never recovered mentally intact, or was he replaced by a complacent vacuous fop who would do well to read a book once in his life?

We are thus confronted with a double drama:

Paul is Dead...

Faul is in our face.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

Originally posted by ANOK
This thread is simply an insult to our intelligence.

Makes me think of this:

...Finally, they will often pretend to be activists bored with your writings. This, of course, is absurd. Think about it. When you see a boring article, what do you do? If you are normal, you just don’t read it and go on. You do not spend your time responding to it and elucidating to the world just how boring it is. Only a troll does that. If you are political, that troll is a COINTELPRO operative...

An Introduction to The Signs And Techniques of Online COINTELPRO
By Stephen DeVoy
www.indybay.org...

B: ...Granted, you are indeed in the wrong place if you demand formal evidence: it is not very intelligent to clamor for it in a highly speculative section such as Skunk Works.

Except we do have forensic evidence to back up our position, thanks to the Italian experts in craniometry & information technology.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

Very good post Anok!

I would also like to point out that John Lennon in the lyrics of "How do you sleep?" says:

The only thing you've done was / "Yesterday"
But since you've gone it's just "Another Day"

"Yesterday" was written and recorded by Lennon/McCartney in 1965, so prior to 1966 (when PIDers believe McCartney was killed and replaced).
"Another Day" was recorded by McCartney in 1970 and released in 1971.
John Lennon wrote "How do you sleep?" as an answer to McCartney's song "Too many people" and to the whole album "Ram", which he despised and considered offensive towards himself (en.wikipedia.org...).

If McCartney had been replaced by a double in 1966, is is obvious that the double could have not been the author of that song. So why Lennon (whose intent was attacking McCartney) would have attributed "Yesterday" to the double??? It would have been illogical.
In this song Lennon was going back over the Beatles' career and having digs at McCartney's music style after he quit the band.
Therefore Lennon perfectly knew to be attacking McCartney, not a double!

(sigh) It must be hard for PIDers, who love to think that conspiracies are everywhere, to realize that their "proofs" have no value and that no double ever existed.
Some of them deny reality so much that they cannot bear to read any proof that the replacement never took place... so they hide their head in the sand, putting on "ignore" anyone who provides logical evidence of the contrary, and they go on and on repeating the same old story that the Italian Wired magazine is a serious scientific one (I am Italian and having purchased it a few times I can say it is not at all like the USA magazine, it is just rubbish with bombastic titles to sell many copies) and that forensic analysis proved the replacement... while the 2 scientists (probably in ignorance of the fraud) used stretched and doctored photos from PID forums to make the comparisons and, astounded by the strange discrepancies, concluded that more research was needed and that forensic analyses needed a corpse, or at least some head X-rays, to be able to make a valid comparison.

Sorry for those PIDers who think to have a mission in their life (proving McCartney, or even all the Beatles' replacement), but they should begin to cope with the fact that real life is not like a fiction movie
... it is quite plain and boring, and it hardly provides the thrills they seem to love.
Paul McCartney, though he is 67 and he no longer has the chubby and pretty face he had in the Sixties, is the same guy he always was.

It's hard to think that someone with a little common sense needs so many explanations... but PIAers are very very patient!

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

Very good post Anok!

I would also like to point out that John Lennon in the lyrics of "How do you sleep?" says:

The only thing you've done was / "Yesterday"
But since you've gone it's just "Another Day"

"Yesterday" was written and recorded by Lennon/McCartney in 1965, so prior to 1966 (when PIDers believe McCartney was killed and replaced).
"Another Day" was recorded by McCartney in 1970 and released in 1971.
John Lennon wrote "How do you sleep?" as an answer to McCartney's song "Too many people" and to the whole album "Ram", which he despised and considered offensive towards himself (en.wikipedia.org...).

If McCartney had been replaced by a double in 1966, is is obvious that the double could have not been the author of that song. So why Lennon (whose intent was attacking McCartney) would have attributed "Yesterday" to the double??? It would have been illogical.
In this song Lennon was going back over the Beatles' career and having digs at McCartney's music style after he quit the band.
Therefore Lennon perfectly knew to be attacking McCartney, not a double!

(sigh) It must be hard for PIDers, who love to think that conspiracies are everywhere, to realize that their "proofs" have no value and that no double ever existed.
Some of them deny reality so much that they cannot bear to read any proof that the replacement never took place... so they hide their head in the sand, putting on "ignore" anyone who provides logical evidence of the contrary, and they go on and on repeating the same old story that the Italian Wired magazine is a serious scientific one (I am Italian and having purchased it a few times I can say it is not at all like the USA magazine, it is just rubbish with bombastic titles to sell many copies) and that forensic analysis proved the replacement... while the 2 scientists (probably in ignorance of the fraud) used stretched and doctored photos from PID forums to make the comparisons and, astounded by the strange discrepancies, concluded that more research was needed and that forensic analyses needed a corpse, or at least some head X-rays, to be able to make a valid comparison.

Sorry for those PIDers who think to have a mission in their life (proving McCartney's, or even all the Beatles' replacement), but they should begin to cope with the fact that real life is not like a fiction movie
... it is quite plain and boring, and it hardly provides the thrills they seem to love.
Paul McCartney, though he is 67 and he no longer has the chubby and pretty face he had in the Sixties, is the same guy he always was.

It's hard to think that someone with a little common sense needs so many explanations... but PIAers are very very patient!

Oh, by the way, although some people seem to like to call PIAers "disinfo agents" (to divert attention from their lack of proof of the PID hoax), I feel glad about the great job of the Mods, because such stupid accuses have been withdrawed

"When you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras"

[edit on 6-10-2009 by magnolia_xx]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
For people claiming pictures of Paul have been "stretched," I can prove his face really was that round. This image was a screen cap of the Memphis interview (one in which he was very thoughtful & articulate, unlike *some* people pretending to be Paul):

Go ahead & watch the video for yourself - you'll see how round his face was. Certainly not long & thin like Faul's:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by yahpete
It's only a thought and I don't want anyone to take this personally as this question is not directed at anyindividual on this thread but what if...
..someone was mistakenly convinced that the real JPM had been killed and replaced by a fake in the latter part of 1966. Would or could that someone be compelled to set things straight? In the age of celebrity stalkers/nutters, is this a possibility? Mark David Chapman caught everyone by surprise.

I am beginning to think that PIDers are being manipulated. Some of them could be in good faith. They believe that minds can be downloaded into brains, that Paul McCartney was murdered by the Illuminati and replaced by a reptilian, and so on... all things totally out of common sense. It is quite shocking.
I am wondering if the PID obsession could have been "inoculated" into brains and cause the denial of facts and reality, making those people feel that they "must" work to uncover the "truth".
This could be the real conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   

top topics

<< 145  146  147    149 >>

join