It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul McCartney died in 1966 - replaced by Billy Shepherd

page: 146
<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by kshaund
reply to post by Dakudo

The first post with the two different black and white photos clearly shows that the corner of one set of eyes was squarish, the other one pointed.

No they don't. Firstly, the photo isn't particularly clear since it's a screen cap from the Hey Jude video. This, combined with the angle of the camera, the position of the eyelids can be deceptive.

If we look at a different screen capture, we can see that the corners of 'Faul's' eyes are "pointed" - just like Paul's:

Close up of 'Faul's' left eye:

POINTED!

Another screen capture:

Close up of 'Faul's right eye:

POINTED!

Are you really going to carry on insulting reason and truth by insisting that the corners of those eyes are square?

They look very different.

You are just highlighting the error of judging ONE screen capture. A split second in time where facial expression, angles, lighting, quality of the photo can all contribute to a deceptive conclusion.

This is a fundemental error Pidders always make.

But it does show lovely green eyes

Yes, sometimes Paul's eyes looked green:

Again, you are showing your ignorance of how lighting can affect the appearance of eye colour. Paul has hazel eyes. Hazel eyes can look green in certain lighting.

So - I'm still waiting for any Pidder to offer up some credible differences in the photos I posted of the eyes, nose, mouth and chin.....

So far they've not been able to come up with anything.

I think that says it all!

[edit on 1-10-2009 by Dakudo]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Dakudo

I wasn't insulting anything - just asking! You don't have to be a rude dog about it!

And for the record (again) I am not a PIDDer or and PIAer. Those of you who insist "all posters" are one or the other are making a major error in your ass-u-mptions.

[edit on 1-10-2009 by kshaund]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

reply to post by Dakudo

I wasn't insulting anything

Yes you were. You were insulting reason.

I showed you another comp which proved your "square" 'eye corner' claim was false and you still insisted that 'Faul's' eye corners were "square".

- just asking!

No you wasn't "asking"!

You made specific and carefully crafted allegations that the eyes were different!

Proof:

If you look at the two photo comparisons of the eyes, the inside corners are totally different ! ! ! One ends squarely, the other in a point!

The ones in the previous post do not have the same eye corners, period,

The first post with the two different black and white photos clearly shows that the corner of one set of eyes was squarish, the other one pointed. They look very different.

That's not "asking"!

You don't have to be a rude dog about it!

Where was I rude?

And for the record (again) I am not a PIDDer or and PIAer. Those of you who insist "all posters" are one or the other are making a major error in your ass-u-mptions.

Where did I call you a PIDDER or PIAER?

'For the record' - I didn't.

Perhaps your comment about "ass-u-mptions" would be more appropriately directed towards yourself.

[edit on 1-10-2009 by Dakudo]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
And yes. Even though some can't understand facts, hazel eyes can appear different colors at different times. They can sometimes look brown. They can sometimes look green. That is an undenialbe fact.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Part 1 of Freeman Radio show on PID (9/26/09)

Patt 2

[edit on 2-10-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Part 3

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
What junk!

[edit on 4-10-2009 by edmond dantes]

[edit on 4-10-2009 by edmond dantes]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob
Part 1 of Freeman Radio show on PID (9/26/09)

Patt 2

[edit on 2-10-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

Fascinating and courageous interview, thanks Faulcon!

Originally posted by edmond dantes
Of course we know now that Tina Foster is not her real name.

Hows the roofing coming along Edmond (this is your real name right)?

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uncle Benny

Hows the roofing coming along Edmond (this is your real name right)?

Roofs are a bit wet here.

[edit on 5-10-2009 by edmond dantes]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Paul is Paul.

Fade:

50% overlay:

Mr. Potato Faul:

(Essentially putting a pre-pid haircut on a post-pid photo and vice versa)

Animated for emphasis:

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Gorn
Paul is Paul.

Fade:

50% overlay:

Mr. Potato Faul:

Animated for emphasis:

MASTERPIECE!

That comp alone is worth 300,000 quatloos.

PID is dead!

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Methodology for detecting doubles - comparing & contrasting photos & video stills

... A German forensic pathologist studied hundreds of Hussein photos and videotapes, concentrating on his mustache and eyebrow measurements. Then he used computer software to locate specific points such as the tip of his nose and the cheekbone creating a face print which was compared to the Hussein photographs. His conclusion: that there are three Hussein impersonators, all with small, distinct differences.

CIA: Man On Tape Is Saddam www.cbsnews.com...

In 2003, German television network ZDF broadcast claimed that Iraq's former president Saddam Hussein was frequently replaced with doubles for TV appearances. This analysis was based on sophisticated measuring techniques, which detected discrepancies in the position of Hussein's facial features and blemishes from appearance to appearance. It was supported by the opinion of Jerrald Post, the man who created the CIA's Psychological Profile Unit.[22] ...

en.wikipedia.org...

Is Kim Jong Il dead? Yes, North Korea’s “Dear Leader” is no more, having passed away in the fall of 2003, writes Waseda University professor Toshimitsu Shigemura in Shukan Gendai... In the spring of 2006, says Shigemura, American spy satellites succeeded in photographing Kim. An analysis of the photographs led to an astonishing conclusion: Kim had grown 2.5 cm!...

N Korea's Kim died in 2003; replaced by lookalike, says Waseda professor www.japantoday.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Gorn
Paul is Paul.

Fade:

50% overlay:

Mr. Potato Faul:

Animated for emphasis:

Brilliant proof that 'Faul' doesn't exist.

A fatal blow to PID.

[edit on 5-10-2009 by Dakudo]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by faulconandsnowjob

Proving that doubles are used for certain people does not prove Macca is dead and was replaced.

There is a HUGE difference in using doubles for the media etc., than completely replacing someone, and you expecting no one to have blown his cover the first day it was tried.

If someone tried to pass Hussians double off as the real person to friends and relatives do you really think they would not know? Do you think his double also speaks, acts, thinks, has the same talents etc., as the real Hussian? Of course not he's just a look-a-like, not someone who'd be expected to play Hussain in real life everyday (only in the media fantasy world).

(btw didn't we already cover this a thousand pages ago?)

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

Great points.

Using doubles for public appearences is a lot different than having the person take over someone's entire life. Especially asking a right handed person to play guitar and bass left handed, sing, play drums, play piano using the exact same style, write songs and have the exact same mannerisms walking and running.

That happens only in movies.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

Thank you for providing a little common sense to this discussion.

I realize that this board is home to theories that are often "out there". But it is difficult to intelligently discuss a topic when the theory is backed up with things not even based in reality.

It's even more difficult when the person staunchly defending the theory puts anyone who disagrees with her on ignore as a matter of course.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by edmond dantes
[
That happens only in movies.

Apparently not.

Even in those comparisons (which were so lovingly quoted in full, even after there was a complaint against the PID crowd doing just that) there are differences in the nose tip, the ears and cetera....but you know, I think we're never going to see eye to eye.

There has been a consistent effort to try to debunk this theory and yet they seem to pay no real attention to the obvious differences in their comparisons...preferring to brush them aside in favour of the overall.

I can't believe it's not chicken...uh...obvious to you!

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
If someone tried to pass Hussians double off as the real person to friends and relatives do you really think they would not know? Do you think his double also speaks, acts, thinks, has the same talents etc., as the real Hussian?

Of course, people noticed Hussein had doubles - just like they noticed there was a double for Paul McCartney. I was just posting on the methodology used to detect doubles.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

Again with the nose tip and ears?

How many times does it have to said that ears and nose tips are made of cartilage that can change shape and size due to many reasons, including age?

And again, as had been mentioned, the one part that makes up the shape of the face that doesn't change is the skull, and guess what? The parts of Maccas faces that are set by the shape of his skull, like eye sockets, have been proven to be exactly the same in the young and old Macca.

If you don't believe me then just re-read through the whole thread.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki

Even in those comparisons there are differences in the nose tip

Please be kind enough to point out the "differences in the nose tip" in this comp I have previously posted (but no PIDDER has been able to rebut):

[edit on 5-10-2009 by Dakudo]

new topics

top topics

<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join