It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul McCartney died in 1966 - replaced by Billy Shepherd

page: 141
<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Let's pretend the For No One video is a clue or contains them. I watched it just to hear the song and noticed the following. (Comments will be in parentheses.)

When "A love that should have lasted years" at 0:34 plays, Paul and John alone are being shown? (A bond that was broken much to early?)

"She no longer needs you" plays over a shot of Paul, John, and George. The next line begins "In her eyes", and Ringo is alone and looking up. At 1:04, when "In her eyes" is sang again, the shot is of a solo Ringo. (If the she in the song represents Ringo, does that mean Ringo did not need the other three any more? Or did he not need Paul? Does Ringo know something?)

0:44 "You don't believe her" is a shot of a solo Paul. (Implying people see Paul and know it isn't him, but refuse to believe it?)

1:07 "No sign of love behind the tears" shows Paul and John. Love mentioned again shows the same two members only again? (John loved Paul. We get it.)

1:19 "She" is sang as a solo Ringo is shown again.

After "But now he's gone" shows Paul, the line" she doesn't need him" is over two segments, one showing Paul behind John, the other showing Paul behind George, like he is fading into the background. Neither segment features Ringo. (Ringo did not need Paul anymore? Why?)

1:31 "Your mind aches" shows a solo shot of John. (Hmm, John lost a love early? Heartache?)

1:35 "All the things she said" plays and again Ringo shows up, alone, during "she". Again. Paul is shown when "fills your head" plays. (Wasn't Paul supposedly killed due to head trauma in a car accident?)

At the end, a shot of all four Beatles appears during "A love that should have lasted years", then a laughing Ringo, solo, fades in. (Out of place? What is funny about a lost love? Why is a candid shot placed here when the rest of the video consists of performance footage?)

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
lol... again I find you very amusing. My opinion if it in fact "dis-credits" you and your 'friends' that is your own perspective and ultimate demise.

If you had taken the time to read my input instead of pouncing on anything you could find controversial enough to toot your horn about... I've said many times that I am not 100%, the possibility remains he is the same man, HOWEVER; I firmly believe and "STAND BY" (to quote MYSELF) the belief that the original James Paul McCartney died in 1966.

I am fully in every way, shape, and form allotted this 'right' if you wish to call it that at birth. There is no "right" or "wrong" to me. I have not invested part of myself in this issue. I have reviewed the contents of the table and formed an opinion. A wise man never solidifies anything into belief as he knows but everything is never constant. static words.

That being said. Until the EVIDENCE is brought forth proving beyond a shadow of a doubt either way, it is my personal opinion that he was replaced. Thanks!

PS: I don't gain anything from either answer becoming true... none of you do... and if you think you do, you're in the topic for the wrong reasons. EGOMANIAC!

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

^ Two vids on "intelligence/spies" from Faul/Bill!

Here`s an interesting segment from the film "Conspiracy Theory" (starring Mel Gibson and Julia Roberts) -

^ Watch from 3.06 onwards - "You know why The Greatful Dead are always on tour?......... Because they`re all British agents, intelligence agents, they`re spies! Gerry Garcia himself has a "double O" rating just like James Bond."

Alice - "Gerry Garcia`s dead!"

Jerry - "That`s what they want you to think!"

[edit on 16-9-2009 by Uncle Benny]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
UB, what you just posted from "Conspiracy Theory" kind of gave me chills. I've been following this spy angle for a while now. For anyone who has watched the movie, you'll know that it spills quite a few beans. Also, putting it together w/ what has been written in the Laurel Canyon series about all the intell & military connections to Hollywood, it doesn't seem that implausible that "rock stars" might actually be functioning as spies at some level. Here's a thread on Faul's *possible* link to intell:
only1rad.proboards.com...

Ethera, I also really like your interpretation of "For No One." It's very thought-provoking. Thanks.

[edit on 16-9-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MavRck
I enjoyed your piece by piece discredit attempt however you ... did just that; attempted.

You really have to wonder why some people are so threatened by other people's belief that Paul might have been replaced...

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob
You really have to wonder why some people are so threatened by other people's belief that Paul might have been replaced...

You are quite right to point this out, never before in past years have I had to use the Ignore button a single time, but here....

Some are clearly too adamant and insistent to be true PIAers. They probably are greater PIDers the we are, and for good reason: they probably know that Faul is Billy and are either paid, ordered or otherwise compelled to disrupt this thread.

Others are very resistant to the idea to the point of reassuring themselves of the perceptual safety net of normalcy, a rather odd behavior for the ATS forum, or maybe not? After all, this forum presents all sorts of ideas, some off the wall (as in "I'm an Alien posting here to save the World") and others quite mundane (as in "Why is NASA lying to us?"). But if you take in the entire scope ATS is quite unsettling for those with a weak stomach, because there is a lot to be said for many of the topics and it doesn't paint a very rosy picture of how mainstream media and official government sources present the truth to us "normal folks".

So they venture on to something more comfortable, their beloved Beatles and everlasting celebrity Paul McCartney. And what happens there? The truth winds up being even worse than what is revealed elsewhere, because it has become a mainstay of everyday life, part of our cultural iconography, at the heart of what makes our life normal. It is almost as if you found out that Walt Disney was a Nazi sympathizer who worked with the OSS? No pun intended.

This is what shakes our fabricated plasticine world the hardest. It is what I call the WAF factor. Because the hard thing isn't learning that "politicians are corrupt" or "astronauts didn't tell everything" since we already figured as much. What is really tough at ATS is when you find out that Paul Is Dead and by the same token, ever so eloquently by the way those in power treat us like moronic sheeple to be Sheared by the Sheppard Billy Shears, that indeed WAF "We Are Fecked".

Reading the Laurel Canyon documents is edifying, how so many where raised in military intelligence families to become our most famous rock stars. We can only imagine how people are chosen to fill the more mundane positions of power in so many other areas of life from medicine to education. PID opens a mighty big can of worms, one I myself am not enjoying contemplating and which shows the USA and quite a few complicit countries to be infested with individuals without morals towards those outside of their own sect.

An insidious form of racism has taken hold of our Earth, with people being targeted for success or destruction based upon belonging to a secret group or not. These are quite probably the same people who have been working steadily to bring us world wars, third world starvation (which is willfully engineered by installing corrupt regimes and fabricating deadly civil wars), loss of liberties by stimulating crime and falsifying terror, enslavement through bureaucratic control and abusive taxation, illness and agonizing death by withholding cures and creating designer diseases, culling of the herd by genocide which is expected to take on vast proportions.

Who cares if there's an elite running things, as long as they are half-way decent human beings. Who cares if they think they're superior Illuminated Ones, as long as they leave us to live our own lives. But when they prove their allegiance by sacrificing us, first symbolically in rituals under the guise of an innocent child, and then in mass by decisions leading to our destruction in countless ways, then we can understand why they take on dreadful names and images. It comes as no surprise that Skull & Bones is called the Brotherhood of Death, it is not unusual to see that the US Army had oversight of Pol Pot's genocide of millions or that the French Illuminati orchestrated the Rwanda massacres.

These are no ordinary elite, they are a dreadful caste of emptied souls with no regard for human life or anything worthy of respect. Scorn is the best we could ever expect of this class of individuals whom, as a group are bent on our destruction. This is why Paul Is Dead. He became himself painfully aware of just what these people were like, and what they were up to. He wanted to warn us, the Butcher album is eloquent enough to stand alone. The rest is history, and if we are to honor his memory we must stand behind him in his courageous fight. We may be some forty years too late, but he wouldn't want us pandering to a phony working for his assassins?

If you cared anything for The Beatles and for James Paul McCartney, you owe it to yourself to consider long and hard what his death means, and why he thought it was worth taking a stand despite the likely outcome. We didn't care for him just because he was a minstrel. He was deep, sincere and genuine, everything Faul isn't. It got him killed and kept Faul alive and profiting from the spoils of his murder. Paul Is Dead. Instead of asking Faul where is he hidding his little Willie, we must demand to know where he was Faul when he was murdered. Knowing the Illuminati, he has no Alibi. This is the nature of the hold they have on him. Whether or not he did the deed, he was probably there.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a few things that've come up...

I've been listening to most of the beatles history of music...

the song sgt peppers lonely hearts band... when billy sheers is introduced... he starts singing "what would you do if i sang out a tune, would you stand up and walk out on me, lend me your ears and i'll sing you tune, try to not sing out of key... i'll have a little help from my friends'

I interpret this as... hello, i am paul's replacement, let me sing to you and try to be paul... please don't walk out because i will do my best to sound like him and fool you... and i'll have help from john, ringo and george!

the "I buried paul" at the end of strawberry fields is CLEAR and EVIDENT. It guarantee does not say "cranberry sauce" and it is a red-flag that anyone has claimed that.

"How do you sleep" by Lennon is clear and outright about mccartney, I'm assuming the "new" one. Listen to it.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   

I enjoyed your piece by piece discredit attempt however you ... did just that; attempted.

There is no threat -- just 2800 posts of hot air. Just think of all the diseases you could have found a cure for in that time.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
Some are clearly too adamant and insistent to be true PIAers. They probably are greater PIDers the we are, and for good reason: they probably know that Faul is Billy and are either paid, ordered or otherwise compelled to disrupt this thread.

Yes, I've thought that, too. I find it hard to fathom that people actually believe Paul underwent such a bizarre metamorphosis & could still be the same person.

Others are very resistant to the idea to the point of reassuring themselves of the perceptual safety net of normalcy, a rather odd behavior for the ATS forum, or maybe not?

That's a good point. Before I started looking into PID, I pretty much got how the govt, politics & the media were controlled. It never actually occurred to me that the entertainment industry might also be controlled. *smacks head* I mean, really, what great propaganda tools TV, movies, etc are. Anyway, it's disturbing to find out about all the horrible things that are lurking below the surface: murder, replacement, mind-control, SRA - yikes! I guess it does feel like the rug is yanked out from under you...

This is why Paul Is Dead. He became himself painfully aware of just what these people were like, and what they were up to. He wanted to warn us, the Butcher album is eloquent enough to stand alone. The rest is history, and if we are to honor his memory we must stand behind him in his courageous fight. We may be some forty years too late, but he wouldn't want us pandering to a phony working for his assassins?

I'm not willing to let Paul be swept under the rug. He was a very talented, charismatic, & brave person who deserves to be honored & remembered.

If you cared anything for The Beatles and for James Paul McCartney, you owe it to yourself to consider long and hard what his death means, and why he thought it was worth taking a stand despite the likely outcome.

Look how much his death is revealing about TPTB. We owe him a debt of gratitude.

[edit on 17-9-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   

I'm not willing to let Paul be swept under the rug. He was a very talented, charismatic, & brave person who deserves to be honored & remembered.

Go on then, contact his relatives and tell them you'd like to organize a remembrance service and see how you get on.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   

UB, what you just posted from "Conspiracy Theory" kind of gave me chills. I've been following this spy angle for a while now. For anyone who has watched the movie, you'll know that it spills quite a few beans. Also, putting it together w/ what has been written in the Laurel Canyon series about all the intell & military connections to Hollywood, it doesn't seem that implausible that "rock stars" might actually be functioning as spies at some level. Here's a thread on Faul's *possible* link to intell:
only1rad.proboards.com...

Thanks for that Faulcon
- will have a good read through it!

It's actually possible to turn yourself into your favorite star.

"This crazy guy went all out to change himself to a clone of Michael Jackson"
www.vidmax.com...

Now that IS creepy - All he needs is a baby doll to dangle over hotel balconies and he`s all set!

[edit on 17-9-2009 by Uncle Benny]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

lol... again I find you very amusing.

Not as amusing as I find your ridiculous opinion that PIAers are not honest and have been instructed to post in here as part of some conspiracy.

My opinion if it in fact "dis-credits" you and your 'friends' that is your own perspective and ultimate demise.

No - your inference is a ridiculous product of your own wild and silly imagination.

You have "attempted" to "discredit" myself and other PIAers by infering that we are in league with a criminal conspiracy - despite the fact that your "opinion" is built upon NO supporting evidence whatsoever.

You really do live in cloud cuckoo land.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Dakudo

You know, in this society it's easy to keep people in prison. You just make the keys the object of ridicule. People will police themselves, stay huddled inside those little boxes of manufactured pseudo-reality.
But if I were a disinformation agent, I'd be asking to get my paycheck early this month. According to Benjamin Fulford and others

benjaminfulford.com... (scroll down for English)

the Federal Reserve is fixin' to go bankrupt the end of September. This coverup (the whole thing, not just Paul) is huge and expensive and if the financing goes, the truth will come popping out. I plan to sit back and have a glass of wine and enjoy the show. And Paul will be vindicated - millions of people can go back to being his fans again!

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I'm starting to think that the people denying PID perhaps work for an institution protecting him or at least affiliatory.

Hi MavRck, please would you be so kind to stop accusing/insinuating that people who don't share PID opinions are paid agents?
We believe that Paul McCartney is alive and this is why we are here.
Some of us are fans, some others not, but we all share the opinion that PID is a hoax. That's all. Sorry, no more conspiracies than those in your minds.
PIAers do not accuse PIDers to be paid agents. So please be fair.
Thanks.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
SednaSon just couldn't stop the insulting and ridiculous "disinfo agent" insinuations levelled at PIAers (below) - despite the Mods warning.

The thread has now been locked.

The PIDDERS only have themselves to blame.

[edit on 17-9-2009 by Dakudo]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
LAST WARNING!!!

You can either discuss the issue, with civility, or this thread goes away. Your choice.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by magnolia_xx
Hi MavRck, please would you be so kind to stop accusing/insinuating that people who don't share PID opinions are paid agents?
We believe that Paul McCartney is alive and this is why we are here.
Some of us are fans, some others not, but we all share the opinion that PID is a hoax. That's all. Sorry, no more conspiracies than those in your minds.
PIAers do not accuse PIDers to be paid agents. So please be fair.
Thanks.

I've been at this longer than anyone here. I will say that I have never felt that the maccafunhouse gang in their original form were disinfo agents. However, over the years I have seen members on the PID forums that seem quite likely to be disinfo agents. Also, as of late, it's obvious to me that disinfo agents are appearing a lot more frequently on forums such as ATS, David Icke and some have joined Maccafunhouse as well as trying to infiltrate the PID forums.

[edit on 17-9-2009 by SednaSon]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Due to trouble with staying on topic and other assorted issues, the staff is closing this thread while we discuss options.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Just a reminder and note to All...

1d.) Cross-Posting: You will not cross-post content from other discussion boards

2d.) Forum Gangs: You will not engaged in an organized collaboration with other members to disrupt thread topics or interrupt the flow of normal collaborative discussion.

2g.) Board Wars: You will not use these boards to organize "attacks" on other boards, blogs, or discussion groups,

Going forward...

PLEASE focus your responses on the ACTUAL topic of discussion.

NOT on a fellow member's character and/or person.

NOT on discussions or happenings that have taken place elsewhere.

... any further incidence of the same Will result in immediate post removal and quite possibly further administrative action(s)

Thank You!

» ATS Skunk Works » Paul McCartney died in 1966 - replaced by Billy Shepherd

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[edit on 9/21/2009 by seagull]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

In this thread you make reference to Paul having been killed in a Yellow Rescue Helicopter.

Do you have any more information, please.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Quote from thread:

"Crowley was a founding member of the British PsyOps Tavistock Institute and probably helped extend it to the US after WWII. His did recruit John Lenon and made the Beatle's famous, ending Paul's life in a Yellow Rescue Helicopter which "sank" off the Pacific Coast. The satanic hand signs used by the 3 remaining Beatles and Paul's replacement during the Yellow Submarine promotion can attest, they were pointing the finger at the culprits. "

top topics

<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join