It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul McCartney died in 1966 - replaced by Billy Shepherd

page: 114
<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard
I'm open minded, but as of right now, I think it seems the switch happened after the end of the tour. Just intuitively I think it would have been extremely difficult to replace him mid tour, but not so difficult after the tour when they are all away "on holiday." I think definitely the switch happened before Faul left London for Spain and Kenya.

Well, he was definitely replaced before the Kenya trip. I don't think it was Paul getting off the plane in SF on Aug 29.

But you're right, it would've been much easier to do the switch after the tour.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Check out this interview:

An interview with Francie Schwartz
The author of "Body Count" talks about life with John, Yoko, Ringo, George and Paul

... After John Lennon's assassination, official culture vulture historians began to rewrite history... and Paul McCartney started rewriting John's official biography every chance he got. I slowly smouldered and built up to a blazing rage by the early 90's. Vanity Fair misrepresented me in 1990 in an article about Linda during which she made the oft-repeated assertion that people gave John credit for things that Paul actually wrote. The writer of the piece retold the myth about Jane breaking up with Paul when she found us in bed together, and even misspelled my name (probably deliberately)...

When Paul's "evil twin" was running things in the studio, or just being cold to me in front of the others, George would emotionally rescue me...

abbeyrd.best.vwh.net...

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
faulcon: "I don't think it was Paul getting off the plane in SF on Aug 29."

Thanks for posting the photos. I now tend to agree with you. I'm also seeing the wig in the L.A. press conference now that my belief is suspended regarding the identity of "Paul" that last week of August.

Blows my mind to think they could have switched him mid tour.

I'm still trying to guess why the others went along and behaved as if nothing was wrong. I haven't worked that out yet.

What a mystery this all is!

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uncle Benny

I believe Bill had little or no input to the later Beatles material - the man was a double stand-in replacement. Taken en block Albarns work is streets ahead of Bills solo material.

If there was a prize for the most childish and immature poster
on ATS you'd surely win it hands down Benny or whatever your name is.

Quite concerned about the foe thing aren't you.

You seem obsessed with informing people about how you feel about me.
It's only the internet, try not to get too upset.

Firstly there is no 'Bill' person. If there is please show some proof
of this claim. You might aswell be making a comparison with the man on the moon.
114 pages and the 'pid' crew still cannot produce a single piece of
concrete evidence to support their claims about this hoax.

And to compare Damon Albarn (of all people) to Sir Paul McCartney is as laughable as your obsession with my posts here.

I find it quite amusing how you can call someone a "pretentious t*at" in one post and then claim they are more talented than one of the greatest songwriters in this lifetime in the next. But then again this is you we're talking about so it's hardly surprising given your track record on here.

Now off you go back to youtube to try and fine more "pid'' videos
to post here as if they are some kind of certifiable proof of something.

Your sole interest here is to try and insult and belittle those who believe anything contrary to you and your 'pid' mates, if you had a genuine interest in trying to prove this claim was fact and not a ridiculous myth you'd spend more time actually researching independently rather than lazily re-posting youtube videos again and again and trying to get into petty little comment battles with myself and others who aren't on your side of the discussion.
I presume you'll prove this fact correct with your next childish retort no doubt.

Paul was not replaced.

[edit on 5-9-2009 by pmexplorer]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Skull transplants?
Face transplants?

Nuff said.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Same man.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   

50% overlay:

Where are the "differences"?

PID is a hoax.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by pmexplorer

If there was a prize for the most childish and immature poster
on ATS you'd surely win it hands down Benny or whatever your name is.

Quite concerned about the foe thing aren't you.

Poor pmexplorer... Stephen King wrote a novel titled "Sometimes They Come Back," of course if he was referring to yourself it most certainly would have read, "Sometimes They Never Leave"... but that`s what I`m starting to like about you - Being the thread punch bag you always give it a go, good man yourself.

Firstly there is no 'Bill' person. If there is please show some proof
of this claim. You might aswell be making a comparison with the man on the moon.

First 7 seconds.

From the above segment choose the correct answer -

(a) For though they may be parted there is still a chance Bill, that they will see...

(b) For though they may be parted there is ill a chance Paul McCartney, that they will see...

(c) For though my horse has darted, there is still a chance redman, I`ll be home for tea...

Take your time... it`s a tough one!

114 pages and the 'pid' crew still cannot produce a single piece of
concrete evidence to support their claims about this hoax.

Says the great man whose opinion only matters on this thread.

And to compare Damon Albarn (of all people) to Sir Paul McCartney is as laughable as your obsession with my posts here.

As I`ve already stated - I have no doubt Paul McCartney was replaced in 1966, so I`m not comparing Paul to Damon Albarn. I`m comparing Bill post-Beatles (as he had little or no input in writing the later Beatles material imo).

So go ahead and pick five post-Beatles Bill/Faul tunes and I`ll pick five by Damon Albarn and we`ll compare.

Paul was not replaced.

Paul McCartney was replaced.

PS Regarding you tube vids - I`ll post 500 of them if I deem them relevant to the thread.

[edit on 5-9-2009 by Uncle Benny]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dakudo

What are you intending to prove with this...?

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Read Dakudo's post again, slowly this time; you'll find there's a question for you at the end.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Imho, what has been proven is the Beatles utilized doubles at points and Sir Paul is probably not a stranger to the surgeon's scalpel. Faulcon has presented many compelling photographs to indicate such. Does this prove Paul was killed, injured, or permanently replaced? No. To the contrary, it does not prove he wasn't. It leads to questioning of the whole situation.

Immaturity and debate are not complementary. I will never turn away from a debate, it is healthy and keeps one on her toes. When it degenerates, it is time to flip the mute switch on some and continue with others.

[edit on 9/5/2009 by Ethera]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

From the above segment choose the correct answer -

(a) For though they may be parted there is still a chance Bill, that they will see...

(b) For though they may be parted there is ill a chance Paul McCartney, that they will see...

(c) For though my horse has darted, there is still a chance redman, I`ll be home for tea...

Take your time... it`s a tough one!

Huh? What are trying to prove here? Bill is singing to Bill...? PM is singing to Bill from a seance...?

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

As I`ve already stated - I have no doubt Paul McCartney was replaced in 1966, so I`m not comparing Paul to Damon Albarn. I`m comparing Bill post-Beatles (as he had little or no input in writing the later Beatles material imo).

So go ahead and pick five post-Beatles Bill/Faul tunes and I`ll pick five by Damon Albarn and we`ll compare.

You just don't learn do you. As I predicted, you just couldn't resist coming back and staying true to form with your little snide remarks.

As I said before, your comparison with Albarn is a futile one as there is no proof of the existence of this 'Bill' character that you continually harp on about, except of course in your head.

What is the reasoning behind comparing Paul McCartney with Albarn anyway? It's completely ridiculous.

Oh and Stephen King is a writer of fiction correct? Easy to see why you'd be a fan of fictional stories.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard
faulcon: "I don't think it was Paul getting off the plane in SF on Aug 29."

Thanks for posting the photos. I now tend to agree with you. I'm also seeing the wig in the L.A. press conference now that my belief is suspended regarding the identity of "Paul" that last week of August.

Something about the LA press conference when compared to the Memphis one in particular raises a red flag for me...

Blows my mind to think they could have switched him mid tour.

Yes, I'm still trying to figure out what the deal was w/ the Candlestick show. It would be nice to see some decent footage from that show...

[edit on 5-9-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I'm reasonably certain the double's name is William. There have been so many references made to "Bill" or "Billy."

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

After the Magical Mystery Tour recordings, Evans flew to Nice with McCartney to film The Fool on the Hill film clip, although McCartney had set off without luggage or a passport.[30] McCartney got past customs by saying “You know who I am”, but he and Evans were not allowed into the hotel restaurant in Nice because they, “didn't look the part”, and had to eat dinner in Evans’ room.[30] Because the money they had with them had been spent on clothes, and NEMS was supposed to send them more, they arranged for credit over two nights in a nightclub: "We took advantage of our credit standing, as money had still not arrived from England. News about Paul's [McCartney] visit to the club the previous night had spread, and the place was jammed. Now Paul, being a generous sort of person, had built up quite a bar bill, when the real manager of the club arrived demanding that we pay immediately. On explaining who Paul was and what had happened, he answered, 'You either pay the bill, or I call the police.' It certainly looked like we were going to get thrown in jail. It was ironical, sitting in a club with a millionaire, unable to pay the bill."[30]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Paul - "Paul" from SF Aug 29, 1966 - Bill

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by seaofgreen

Read Dakudo's post again, slowly this time; you'll find there's a question for you at the end.

Yeah, I guess he didn't see that. Just like he can't see those photos I also posted are the same man.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
A classic example of PID nonsense, from ICKE:

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob Going back to this comp:

Not only is Billy's mouth wider.....

A while later, she posts 2 photos of Paul, pre PID. The second photo shows Paul with a wider mouth, thus debunking her previous comp!

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob Paul...

Guess faulcon doesn't realise that when you smile your mouth becomes wider.

[edit on 5-9-2009 by Dakudo]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

top topics

<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join