It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul McCartney died in 1966 - replaced by Billy Shepherd

page: 106
<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
What did you say that got you censored?!? There's so much that indirectly ties in with this topic, its unfortunate gems are deleted. Someone posted pages aback a website that had a bunch of information on it, and it was censored out too - fortunately I checked out the website and found some incredibly good information that absolutely ties into this subject - indirectly -

Originally posted by Uncle Benny

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
This thread goes into great detail about the concert pitch of 440.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This little gem comes from CNBC about the illuminati's control

www.youtube.com...

This one is from an actual speech rockefeller made about the media's cooperation

www.youtube.com...

The point is NOTHING in the world of music, movies, television and newspapers is by chance. It is ALL controlled ALL the time. NOTHING is by chance or choice. EVERYONE at those upper echelons are controlled. They either go along willingly or they are taken out or they are brainwashed themselves or they are blackmailed or, or, or - there's no limit to the ways and means to control. But control it is.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by kshaund
There's so much that indirectly ties in with this topic, its unfortunate gems are deleted. Someone posted pages aback a website that had a bunch of information on it, and it was censored out too - fortunately I checked out the website and found some incredibly good information that absolutely ties into this subject - indirectly

Which website was that?

This topic does bring a lot of stuff to light some people would rather keep hidden. My research into PID has led me into areas that I couldn't have anticipated when I first started looking into it, such as Illuminati, imposter-replacement, mind control (Tavistock Institute/MKULTRA), how the entertainment industry is infiltrated/controlled by intell, military, & Illuminati, etc. Yes. It's all been very illuminating :-P

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

The point is NOTHING in the world of music, movies, television and newspapers is by chance. It is ALL controlled ALL the time. NOTHING is by chance or choice. EVERYONE at those upper echelons are controlled. They either go along willingly or they are taken out or they are brainwashed themselves or they are blackmailed or, or, or - there's no limit to the ways and means to control. But control it is.

The Central Intelligence Agency owns everyone of any significance in the major media."
~ William Colby
(1920-1996) former Director of the CIA

quotes.liberty-tree.ca...

Colby was the victim of an unfortunate "boating accident."

Once they find something that works, that is what they do. So,
again and again CIA officials have been caused to "disappear" or
have been murdered. It is better than having to make messy
explanations. A favorite cover story is the boat scenario or the
plane crash, actually sabotaged...

...Former CIA Director William Colby was too involved. So, the
mysterious "they" used the boat trick, to make him disappear or
for murder.

At the time of his disappearance, Colby was under Congressional
subpoena to testify. Some believe his testimony could have put
Bill and Hillary Clinton in prison...

WILLIAM COLBY and CIA DIRTY TRICKS
By Sherman H. Skolnick
www.beyondweird.com...

[edit on 31-8-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I've been warned that if I "keep pushing and getting attention with the PID, you really could be putting your life at risk - others have been taken out for less...." I appreciate that warning. Thank you. But I think it's

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees! ~ Emiliano Zapata

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by pmexplorer
Ah bless, poor uncle benny has to resort to the same old routine
of retorting with personal abuse.

It says a lot about you as an individual though and the desperation
of the 'pid' posts from the last few pages of this thread.

No my good man, it says alot about you when many people here are complaining that you bring nothing to the debate only ridiculous and abusive posts which serve no purpose but to derail the the topic.

Your over-inflated sense of self is bizarre!

How does your opinion count more than any other, and who are you to judge what is good evidence or indeed proof - Four big words - WE`RE NOT IN COURT!

[edit on 31-8-2009 by Uncle Benny]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

No my good man, it says alot about you when many people here are complaining that you bring nothing to the debate only ridiculous and abusive posts which serve no purpose but to derail the the topic.

Okay I'll bite, your friend faulcon has posted supposed 'evidence' which she claims is fact, she has also claimed she knows that Paul has died for a fact yet when asked to give credible evidence of same she cannot.

I never stated my opinion counted anymore than anyone elses so I don't know what you're continually bleating on about there.

You continue trying to sidetrack this thread by making personal jibes about me. Then have the gall to try and accuse me of being abusive!

If I was abusive, my posts would be removed. You should know all
about following the outcome of your recent posts 'my good man'!

Seems you don't learn your lessons very well.

Why am I not surprised.

And as for not contributing to the thread, you could do with actually reading through the last few pages and please take note where the links and images I have posted have been ignored. Yet no one attempted to adress them.
But seeing as faulcon has chosen to ignore anything other than her fellow 'pid' believers posts that's unsurprising.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by pmexplorer]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

How does your opinion count more than any other, and who are you to judge what is good evidence or indeed proof - Four big words - WE`RE NOT IN COURT!

I've already shown how photographs & forensics would count as evidence in court. Evidence isn't "good" or "credible" only when it supports one's argument. lol

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob

I've already shown how photographs & forensics would count as evidence in court. Evidence isn't "good" or "credible" only when it supports one's argument.

Thought you were ignoring me Faulcon.

Yes you're right, they would count in court.

The problem being in this instance though is that the photgraphs you have
presented here would NOT.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

"saint" pmexplorer - It`s quite clear he said "cranberry sauce" not "illuminati."

And yet it sounds *exactly* like "I buried Paul" at the end of SFF. lol :-P

Oh, I forgot to mention that before I started researching PID, I didn't realize how extensive the disinformation effort was on the Internet. So, yeah, that topic is also indirectly related to PID, IMO.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

What are you about fourteen or something?

Dear oh dear. Is that what you have to resort to now?

Although seeing as you are on the 'pid' side I suppose it is quite easy
to be amused.

Quit being such a hypocrite.
You make the claim that I'm making personal attacks and contributing nothing to the thread then you post a silly and childish wind up post like that!
Is it any wonder your previous posts have been removed.
I expect the mods will be forced into action again because of your petty nature.

Grow up.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

What are you about fourteen or something?

Dear oh dear. Is that what you have to resort to now?

Although seeing as you are on the 'pid' side I suppose it is quite easy
to be amused.

Quit being such a hypocrite.
You make the claim that I'm making personal attacks and contributing nothing to the thread then you post a silly and childish wind up post like that!
Is it any wonder your previous posts have been removed.
I expect the mods will be forced into action again because of your petty nature.
Grow up.

Just goes to show you`ll attack any PID post, even one with a little light-hearted banter. I`m sure the mods can make up their own minds without your help. You seem to forget v quickly about all the posts you`ve had removed - Of course they hardly count!

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I just love the Bill mullet. :-P

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Just goes to show you`ll attack any PID post, even one with a little light-hearted banter. I`m sure the mods can make up their own minds without your help. You seem to forget v quickly about all the posts you`ve had removed - Of course they hardly count!

.... Why are you using the Tilde key instead of an apostrophe? Interesting

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Oh thank you sooo much for the incredible humor - awesome !!!!

This little gem comes from CNBC about the illuminati's control

www.youtube.com...

Great find kshaund, I`ve never seen anyone mention that word on tv news before.

Here`s a debunkers who`s who of what the man "actually" said -

"saint" pmexplorer - It`s quite clear he said "cranberry sauce" not "illuminati." Don`t be ridiculous, listen to what he said - I don`t care what anyone else thinks, it`s been proven here on camera that he said "cranberry sauce."

ANOK - Well he may have said "illuminati" but what he was really implying was "cranberry sauce." Does everything have to be a friggin conspiracy??

Dakudo - That man is a fraud, he has no freckles!

seaofgreen - I have to agree with everything pmexplorer just said, a fantastic post...

Magnolia_xx - bla bla bla...gurgle gurgle!

Diabolo1 - Entschuldigen bitte, I have no idea what he said - but I`d just like tell everyone I have a great youtube channel which proves Paul McCartney is alive (it`s a hobby of mine, you know!)

redman (from D.I) - That man is a fookin freak and a nutta.... should never have been on the news in the first place!

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Ok, not to be mean, but doesn't Paul seem cool while Bill maybe not so much?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Who are you trying to fool???

Now you want to take the sting out of your original post by focusing on the term... "set up."

What? I just repeated what I said in my first post to help you better understand, you obviously didn't.

What part of the quote do you want me to focus on if not the 'set up' comment?

Here`s what was said verbatum and the original film clip (which you conveniently left out)

I know what he said and I didn't leave anything out, what are you talking about?

See, unlike yourself, I`m not trying to imply anything (because I don`t have to). It`s all there for people to see and judge accordingly. You put up a post and now it`s been found out..... simple!

Garbage, you are the one implying a conspiracy. I'm just trying to point out to you where your 'evidence' is bogus and doesn't stand up to scrutiny.

The truth is Paul didn`t join "The Beatles."

The truth is that the man in the vid (who is not Paul) said the Beatles was already set up when he joined.

Rubbish you have absolutely NO evidence to support this wild assertion. It's simply garbage. Yes the Beatles were already set up when he joined, what is it about that you don't understand? I explained for you, twice, what he meant by set-up. You just want to see a conspiracy when there isn't one.

There`s the truth - You can imply what you like after that, the reality is you wrote a lame post that got canned!

What's the truth? You have NO clue what the truth is. You have ZERO evidence for your claims. My post got canned?
by who? You?

The truth is you are comprehensionally challenged.

Hey, you think you know so much challenge me to a one and one debate and we'll see who's posts get canned.
double eye rolls at you!

[edit on 8/31/2009 by ANOK]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by faulconandsnowjob

the website taken out previously was ufo8.webs.com... as being off topic. I checked it out fortunately before it disappeared and managed to find even more stuff - in particular from a canadian military whistleblower somewhere in germany about the entire nwo plan and 'stuff'.

Here's part of the websites intro: I want to thank the NAVY intelligence center and WHO for taking interest on my site. I guess they thought I was going to disclose some type of secret information. LOL I never realized how much info is given/recorded just by going to a simple website until I made this. be aware... ips can easily be tracked so watch what you say or do on the net.

It also says its under major construction at the moment - I can't find it now on the website, but I did print the article that was there - it just totally supports 'everything' and more. Hopefully website will get back up, it had a lot of stuff to look through just a week ago.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by faulconandsnowjob

Ok, not to be mean, but doesn't Paul seem cool while Bill maybe not so much?

I would have to agree and nothing mean about it then. Bill seems to be a bit of a puvey. I don't think Paul would have gone on to have such a lame, artless solo career. Bill became a pop star. Paul would have gone in a completely different direction. Kind of like when Ian Curtis of Joy Division killed himself. The rest of the band went in a direction he never would have gone - POP!

But pop = $$$ and many have sacrificed art for money over the centuries...

new topics

top topics

<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join