It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul McCartney died in 1966 - replaced by Billy Shepherd

page: 101
<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
He wasn't talking about the Beatles being a set-up affair organised by anyone outside of the band, that was just another one of your weird out of context, obviously tampered with youtube vids that was either made by someone hugely missing Macca's point, or purposely trying to deceive. Did you make it Faulcon? Are you really that dense or are you purposely trying to deceive?

Here`s the original piece -

Here`s what was said verbatum so there`s no confusion -

Bill/Faul - "I suddenly realised that I didn`t actually know how to set up a band... If you think about it I`d never actually done it before... I`d joined the Beatles it was an already....... (pause) set up affair."

Now tell me what is it that you don`t understand? Bill (Faul) made a major mistake here and he knew it!

Straight from wikipedia -

"At the age of fifteen, McCartney met John Lennon and The Quarrymen at the St. Peter's Church Hall fête in Woolton on 6 July 1957.[28] He formed a close working relationship with Lennon and they collaborated on many songs. Harrison joined the group as lead guitarist, followed by Lennon's art school friend, Stuart Sutcliffe, on bass, and Pete Best on the drums.[29][30] By May 1960, they had tried several new names, including "The Silver Beetles", playing a tour of Scotland under that name with Johnny Gentle. They finally changed the name of the group to The Beatles."

Paul McCartney joined "The Quarrymen" in 1957 - As you can see, before George Harrison, before Ringo Starr, in fact before Stuart Sutcliffe and Pete Best joined.

The band wasn`t even named The Beatles when Paul joined up with Lennon - However "The Beatles" was "a set up affair" when Bill/Faul joined after Paul was replaced.

Here`s the iamaphoney version - www.youtube.com...

[edit on 30-8-2009 by Uncle Benny]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by kshaund
Is there something set up already that has the years/lps released with a break where this would have happened (1966), and showing key pieces like the audio comparisons, the forensics analysis properly translated to english, etc kind of in one neat tidy package...?

Not that I'm aware of. There is tons of information on the PID Miss Him forum, but it's on different threads, so not in a nice package. That would be a great project, tho. There are some good PID sites. These were helpful to me in the beginning to see it:

digilander.libero.it...
homepages.tesco.net...

faulcon - could you send me a link for the Laurel Canyon you mentioned?

Sure. I just sent it to you, but it's here:
Inside the LC (at the top)
davesweb.cnchost.com...

Hey, I'm at the top of page 100 - do I get bonus points?

Excellent! :-) This thread has gone from a dead 2-page thread to a lively 100-page thread. I love it! :-) The truth cannot stay hidden forever.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki
While the 'provenance' of various members is interesting, can we actually focus on the topic at hand as, once again (no finger pointing please, we're all culpable) we have descended into pettiness and it's a distraction from what is a fascinating topic.

Please?

Yes, it's really low and not just here, rudeness like this is allowed all over this forum. I mean why does Dakudo have to use WTF everytime someone says anything not liked? Resorting to personal attacks instead of providing reasoning and if they don't like it, move on! Please!

No one has ever said people who believe this isn't true aren't welcome, the complaints are about the attitudes copped about the people discussing this - as best I recall in this thread, the people haven't dissed the PIAers here at all or resorted to personal attacks, they have.

Again, why such a hot protest about it? Who cares enough to spend a lifetime typing insults at everyone discussing the possibilities the rumor is true??? You guys do. Surely you must have something better to do.... And I hope at least you guys are also well educated on other topics, like the Tavistock Institute, Dr. Ewen Cameron's contribution to mind control and on and on...

I mean at the very least you could be humorous or pleasant! Geez!!!!

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncle Benny
And as we know some people work here and on the other forums at keeping PID under raps - Same debunkers with the same drivel!

The ironic thing, is the more they focus attention on PID, the faster the truth will come out. I bet Faul is starting to feel like an ant under a magnifying glass.

Faulcon I typed "Paul is not dead" on you tube and guess what...... disko1`s name (better known as Diabolo on ATS) came up TEN TIMES...

This guys "hobby" is proving Paul McCartney is alive....

Right... "hobby"... lol. His choice of username is very telling IMO.

(If it walks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck chances are... it`s a duck!)

And you know what else? If it doesn't look like like a duck, walk like a duck, or f like a duck, it's not a duck. This seems to be a difficult premise for some people... I mean, if it doesn't look like Paul, act like Paul, or write songs like Paul, it's not Paul. Seems like simple enough logic to me.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncle Benny

Regarding the poster "Elisha," I warned Faulcon three days in advance that a female PIA poster would begin posting on the D.I forum..

"Abraca..funking..dabra" Elisha arrives on the scene - And no, I`m not going to give away my sources.

I was really hoping this person would contact me, but I guess they didn't have the guts or something...

Do you post on the David Icke forum under the username "Socrates?"

Of course, Dakudo is Focrates. You can change your name, but you can't change that abrasive style of posting that gives you away.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dakudo
That's not an answer to the question. It's just a vague statement masquerading as one.

Merely stating - without any evidence (again!) - that you warned Faulcon about a PIA poster on Icke, does not provide any substantiation whatsoever to your claim that Macca Funhouse member, Miss Vaggie, posed as Elisha on Icke.

I've given you a chance to support your claim - you have shown everyone on here that you cannot do so.

What I`ve shown is that I won`t be bossed into giving you the answer you want to hear.

The poster posing as Miss Vagie/ET girl writes abusive, insulting and virilant comments about people who investigate PID. She is a sick individual whom I have no respect for - her or any other cowardly "gossip" mongers on that forum.

And once again you have avoided a simple question about your dealings on Icke - surprise, surprise!

[edit on 30-8-2009 by Uncle Benny]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

While the 'provenance' of various members is interesting, can we actually focus on the topic at hand as, once again (no finger pointing please, we're all culpable) we have descended into pettiness and it's a distraction from what is a fascinating topic.

This is one reason I've decided to ignore some of the people whose sole (soul) purpose is to hide the truth about this. However, I think it's important to realize that there are people who work very hard at "debunking" PID. If there were really nothing to it, it wouldn't be necessary. Of course, Faul has an interest in not being out-ed, but of course, other people don't want this doubles/imposter-replacement program becoming common knowledge, so they try to convince people it's "ridiculous," even though it's quite obvious Paul was replaced.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Provide an audio analysis from pre and post 1966 then.

I've invited the PIA'ers to have their own forensics scientists do a biometrical analysis of Paul/Faul to see if they could refute the Italian experts, but that hasn't gone anywhere, either. Until then, it's experts in craniometry saying the faces don't match up vs. some people on the internet saying they "look" the same. Well, of course, they "look" alike. What would be the point of using a double who didn't look at least a little like the target?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

And I'm still waiting for one example of a rumor that has persisted for twenty or more years on anyone famous.

Ok, I can think of one. There's the rumor that Jim Morrison didn't die as we've been told. I don't know what the truth is on this - I don't even really have an opinion. I've researched it enough to think that there's something fishy going on, though. His father was the admiral at the fake Gulf of Tonkin incident. Apparently, JM didn't read or write music, or even play an instrument, yet he came w/ a catalog of songs ready to go. The LC series talks about him. There's also a thread here: only1rad.proboards.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncle BennyAnd once again you have avoided a simple question about your dealings on Icke - surprise, surprise!

Hypocrisy is a word not in your dictionary, obviously.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob
I mean, if it doesn't look like Paul, act like Paul, or write songs like Paul, it's not Paul. Seems like simple enough logic to me.

I think you may have missed this post first time around -- I guess you could call it music forensics:

Originally posted by mental modulator
I am a professional musician, a bass player at that...

The person singing and playing is the same all the way thru the catalogue.

Paul hand a distinctive tone, which is a result of many untangle things.
YOU can play the notes, but you cannot replicate the TOUCH, both right and
left hand.

Next there is the vocal aspect, similar things apply.

The song writing is another thing,,, the songs that were written after "Pauls Death"
were allegedly written before his death...

I say thats a load of BS, Pauls writing expanded and included aspects that were
evidence of the TIME they were penned.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Again, why such a hot protest about it? Who cares enough to spend a lifetime typing insults at everyone discussing the possibilities the rumor is true??? You guys do.

So, apparently, some people think PID is important enough to work to debunk it. t might not be apparent at first, but PID opens up a whole can of worms.

And I hope at least you guys are also well educated on other topics, like the Tavistock Institute, Dr. Ewen Cameron's contribution to mind control and on and on...

PID has led to those areas of research for me. How deep does the rabbit hole go?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
But this is an opinion, isn't it? Based on your listening and music background?

I've suggested an audio analysis pre and post 66 that will pick up what ears and eyes cannot.

Originally posted by seaofgreen

I mean, if it doesn't look like Paul, act like Paul, or write songs like Paul, it's not Paul. Seems like simple enough logic to me.

I think you may have missed this post first time around -- I guess you could call it music forensics:

left hand.

The song writing is another thing,,, the songs that were written after "Pauls Death"

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Voiceprints would be more compelling as forensic evidence, IMO. And the only sonagrams I'm aware of were Dr. Truby's from 1969, which suggested there were 3 "Paul" voices.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
The Rabbit Hole goes so deep it comes out the other side... very deep indeed and I've been rooting around it for decades to the point of making myself literally ill at times from comprehending the levels of isidiousness...

I listened to this a while back - is very interesting to say the least. Again, I don't buy into the christ/jesus stuff like many, but it doesn't negate his experiences and story...

www.youtube.com...

There is a series - as far as I know I believe this guy has now disappeared - but he at some point in his series talks about David Crosby (and many others) and how they're required to literally turn over their souls to the industry... Would they do that? .... "Could" they do that?!?!? Yes, I'm just cynical enough now to believe they could - get their souls, literally.

Again, why such a hot protest about it? Who cares enough to spend a lifetime typing insults at everyone discussing the possibilities the rumor is true??? You guys do.

So, apparently, some people think PID is important enough to work to debunk it. t might not be apparent at first, but PID opens up a whole can of worms.

And I hope at least you guys are also well educated on other topics, like the Tavistock Institute, Dr. Ewen Cameron's contribution to mind control and on and on...

PID has led to those areas of research for me. How deep does the rabbit hole go?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Well, of course, they "look" alike. What would be the point of using a double who didn't look at least a little like the target?

Is there any evidence of anyone prior to Nov '66, other than Paul, looking like Paul?

Did look alike competitions actually happen? There'd be newspaper reports.

I've seen a few Beatles tribute bands, but none of the 'Paul's came close in looks.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Voiceprints would be more compelling as forensic evidence, IMO. And the only sonagrams I'm aware of were Dr. Truby's from 1969, which suggested there were 3 "Paul" voices.

Well I know he does a good Elvis impression, so that might have been one of them

AFAICT, they (voiceprints in general) are too inexact to be of much use.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

[

left hand.

That's not forensics, that's an opinion. There is no expansion, no explanation beyond just opinion.

I am a trained musician too, I play the keyboard, guitar, saxophone, clarinet (indeed, most instruments I pick up I can play reasonably well in little time) as well as having Royal Schools and Trinity College qualifications in Music Theory (up to Grade 8...it's not the 'letters' but it's still in the deeper end) and I consider it possible to replicate the nuances that one musician possesses...surely you would have heard some cover bands where if you didn't know they were a cover band you would think they were the original. I know I have, but maybe that's because we have high quality musicians in New Zealand

So no, I don't buy this opinion as my own experiences tell me it's not always so.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

That's not forensics, that's an opinion. There is no expansion, no explanation beyond just opinion.

I am a trained musician too, I play the keyboard, guitar, saxophone, clarinet (indeed, most instruments I pick up I can play reasonably well in little time) as well as having Royal Schools and Trinity College qualifications in Music Theory (up to Grade 8...it's not the 'letters' but it's still in the deeper end) and I consider it possible to replicate the nuances that one musician possesses...surely you would have heard some cover bands where if you didn't know they were a cover band you would think they were the original. I know I have, but maybe that's because we have high quality musicians in New Zealand

So no, I don't buy this opinion as my own experiences tell me it's not always so.

I`ve found it`s musicians/people with a good ear for music, or those with some sort of artistic background who pick it up more easily that Bill isn`t Paul (artistic people are more right-brain orientated, not rooted in logic).

Granted it`s not easy, as much of the Sgt. Pepper material onwards seems to be a blending of two voices. In fact there was voice analysis carried out at one time and the tests showed up three distinct voices for "Paul" if I remember correctly.

When it comes to NZ rock, always loved The Datsuns (Harmonic Generator et al).

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Is there any evidence of anyone prior to Nov '66, other than Paul, looking like Paul?

Did look alike competitions actually happen? There'd be newspaper reports.

Keith Allison won the Paul McCartney lookalike contest in 1965. Yes, they really happen, & would be a great opportunity to find a double, don't you think?

... The practice of decoying is essentially little different from the profession of celebrity lookalike, in which people mimic famous entertainers whom they resemble. The only difference is that the 'lookalike' presents an acknowledged artifice. The decoy must conceal his or her imposture from the 'audience'...

If the political decoy bears an overwhelming resemblance to their target and has been thoroughly trained, such impersonation can be almost impossible to detect, even at close range, without recourse to forensic science...

en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join