It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul McCartney died in 1966 - replaced by Billy Shepherd

page: 100
<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by faulconandsnowjob

Is there something set up already that has the years/lps released with a break where this would have happened (1966), and showing key pieces like the audio comparisons, the forensics analysis properly translated to english, etc kind of in one neat tidy package...? It would be a project to put one together which is why I wondered if there was something already.

faulcon - could you send me a link for the Laurel Canyon you mentioned?

Hey, I'm at the top of page 100 - do I get bonus points?

[edit on 30-8-2009 by kshaund]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dakudo

Why should I deny it?

You don`t deny your friends have joined you on the D.I forum!

Why should I deny it?

You don`t deny you`re a PID debunker here on ATS, at Maccas Fun House (MFH) and on the David Icke forum!!!

Why should I deny it?

Question - Do you post as "Socrates" on the David Icke forum?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uncle Benny

The photo comps by Faulcons are excellent

Thanks! Some people are not happy about my posting photos that make it plain Paul & Faul aren't the same person. Some people just don't want to admit they've been had.

Oh, just happened to think I should post something on how Mal Evans helped Faul write "Fixing a Hole."

Mal Evans was shot to death write before he was going to take his tell-all book about the Beatles to the publisher. His suitcase mysteriously disappeared (as well as his remains).

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob
Thanks! Some people are not happy about my posting photos that make it plain Paul & Faul aren't the same person. Some people just don't want to admit they've been had.

And as we know some people work here and on the other forums at keeping PID under raps - Same debunkers with the same drivel!

Faulcon I typed "Paul is not dead" on you tube and guess what...... disko1`s name (better known as Diabolo on ATS) came up TEN TIMES...

Take a look at this - www.youtube.com...

This guys "hobby" is proving Paul McCartney is alive.... I mean WTFlyingF

The other name to repeatedly come up is "jrouly," and you know what - He also has a link to Maccas Fun House!

(If it walks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck chances are... it`s a duck!)

[edit on 30-8-2009 by Uncle Benny]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

And as we know some people work here and on the other forums at keeping PID under raps - Same debunkers with the same drivel!

Keeping it under wraps?

How about debunking a laughable conspiracy theory and contributing to
a forum or have you got a problem with that?
You're like a kid pleading with the grown ups to stay away in case they tell you the truth about Santa Claus. Grow up.

Are you trying to tell me that this thread isn't littered with 'pid' believers
from other forums who have jumped into this thread like a moth attracted to a bright light? Posting the same drivel they have on other forums just like Faulcon has regurgitated so much of her icke forum posts on here.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Question - Do you post as "Socrates" on the David Icke forum?

Why don't you answer my question first? I've answered yours, so far.

Yet again, and for the last time....

Where is your evidence that Elisha is a member of Macca Funhouse?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by pmexplorer

Keeping it under wraps?

How about debunking a laughable conspiracy theory and contributing to
a forum or have you got a problem with that?
You're like a kid pleading with the grown ups to stay away in case they tell you the truth about Santa Claus. Grow up.

Are you trying to tell me that this thread isn't littered with 'pid' believers
from other forums who have jumped into this thread like a moth attracted to a bright light? Posting the same drivel they have on other forums just like Faulcon has regurgitated so much of her icke forum posts on here.

So true. You've hit the nail on the head.

The hypocrisy is unbelievable.

Seems it's ok for PIDDERS from other boards to post here but not PIAERS from other boards.

WTF?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob
[Mal Evans was shot to death write before he was going to take his tell-all book about the Beatles to the publisher. His suitcase mysteriously disappeared (as well as his remains).

His remains did not disappear:
en.wikipedia.org... :
"Evans' ashes were sent by post back to England, but were misplaced and lost in the postal system. Upon learning of the lost remains, Lennon joked: "They should look in the dead letter file".[1] Evans' ashes were later found and given to his family.[62][63]"
LOL. Faulcon does it again. It was not so hard to find this, just type "Mal Evans" in Google.
Are PIDers sure that we are the disinfo agents?? LOL

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

If it walks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck chances are... it`s a duck!

LOL, oh the irony.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by magnolia_xx
Why shouldn't PIAers write on other sites, just as like PIDers do?
Isn't Faulcon posting her claims here, and on David Icke's Forum and on Paul is dead miss him miss him forum and so on?

You can't be serious can you? One is a Paul is dead forum and the other is a conspiracy forum.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SednaSon

Isn't Faulcon posting her claims here, and on David Icke's Forum and on Paul is dead miss him miss him forum and so on?

You can't be serious can you? One is a Paul is dead forum and the other is a conspiracy forum.

And?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SednaSon

And then? Where is the problem? Are you saying that PIAers cannot post on PID or conspiracy forums? You must be joking. Some good sense is needed here, for sure.
By the way, I keep giggling nearly all the time when I read PID posts.
Yeah, it is impossible to stay serious reading some of them.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by seaofgreen

If it walks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck chances are... it`s a duck!

LOL, oh the irony.

They write nonsenses, they make hilarious comparisons with tampered photos and accuse others to do this, they believe in mind downloading and in reptilian conspiracies, they deny facts and accuse people to be mentally controlled by the Illuminati or to be paid agents...
Guess... who are they?

[edit on 30-8-2009 by magnolia_xx]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by seaofgreen

LOL, oh the irony.

They write nonsenses, they make hilarious comparisons with tampered photos and accuse others to do this, they believe in mind downloading and in reptilian conspiracies, they deny facts and accuse people to be mentally controlled by the Illuminati or to be paid agents...
Guess... who are they?

[edit on 30-8-2009 by magnolia_xx]

Well, that and that Paul is the duck that somehow seems to elude the duck identity.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I`ve already given you my answer, here it is AGAIN -

Regarding the poster "Elisha," I warned Faulcon three days in advance that a female PIA poster would begin posting on the D.I forum...

"Abraca..funking..dabra" Elisha arrives on the scene - And no, I`m not going to give away my sources.

So for the second time -

Do you post on the David Icke forum under the username "Socrates?"

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

And then? Where is the problem? Are you saying that PIAers cannot post on PID or conspiracy forums?

You can do whatever you want but your rationale for saying that PIAers can post on PID and conspiracy forums because PIDers do doesn't make sense. Of course PIDers can because the forums were created for them.

You must be joking. Some good sense is needed here, for sure.
By the way, I keep giggling nearly all the time when I read PID posts.
Yeah, it is impossible to stay serious reading some of them.

Yeah, you must have a lot of free time to waste. I can't imagine spending any amount of time on forums trying to prove Paul was alive.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by SednaSon]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I`ve already given you my answer, here it is AGAIN -

Regarding the poster "Elisha," I warned Faulcon three days in advance that a female PIA poster would begin posting on the D.I forum...

That's not an answer to the question. It's just a vague statement masquerading as one.

Merely stating - without any evidence (again!) - that you warned Faulcon about a PIA poster on Icke, does not provide any substantiation whatsoever to your claim that Macca Funhouse member, Miss Vaggie, posed as Elisha on Icke.

I've given you a chance to support your claim - you have shown everyone on here that you cannot do so.

Your accusation can therefore be regarded as completely BOGUS. A completely made up claim in order to try and discredit a member of Macca Funhouse.

Your agenda is quite clear. And your underhand tactics.

So for the second time -

Do you post on the David Icke forum under the username "Socrates?"

Forget it, buddy. I'm not going to answer any more of your questions if you cannot answer mine.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
While the 'provenance' of various members is interesting, can we actually focus on the topic at hand as, once again (no finger pointing please, we're all culpable) we have descended into pettiness and it's a distraction from what is a fascinating topic.

Please?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by pmexplorer

You guys aren't debunking anything, you're bashing the people making discussion here - big difference.

I enjoy reading submissions and ideas around this, I don't enjoy the low level of mud slinging you and others have as your only contribution.

You've said the same thing oh, I don't know, a few hundred times, haven't posted anywhere else except for trying to start a thread complaining about people's beliefs that went nowhere too, and haven't added anything of substance except the two year olds rebuttal "no, it's not".

Provide an audio analysis from pre and post 1966 then. Can't be too hard, can it? Spend some time adding substance instead of hot air...

So now I'm repeating myself to you again, whining about your lack of substance to your irritation at the posters. Go away then. This isn't a Paul is Alive discussion group, so go away *ignore button* activated *phew*

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Dakudo

And I'm still waiting for one example of a rumor that has persisted for twenty or more years on anyone famous. Or do you expect to only ask questions and not reply? And as I suggested to pmexplorer, instead of spending hours a day typing the same thing over and over, go and do your own voice analysis and prove it wrong - you're just bellowing like others, not adding substance or logic, just emotion. Waste of time all around....

top topics

<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join