It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anybody see planetX in the morning sky

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Some of Stitchen is correct, but I doubt we'll see Niribu anytime soon.
I though it was 2003 when it was coming.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeea
I though it was 2003 when it was coming.

I believe, originally, it was before then even...

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeea
Some of Stitchen is correct,

Which part of Sitchen do you believe is correct? The humans created as slaves to mine gold? Or is it his cosmology?

Just curious, as I have yet to see anything by Sitchen that is correct.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgoodpasture
I'd say about 85% of humans know nothing about the stars...

What is the difinition of nothing? There are only very few people on theis planet who have studied stars.

if you told them

Who is them?

Though I agree, it is Venus and not Annuniki or Atlantis or Planet Nibiru, etc...

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid The total mass of all the asteroids combined is still only 1/35th that of Earth's Moon.

Is that the current estimate? What was the total mass 1k years ago or 10k years ago?

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 04:14 AM
link   
You're right Frosty... I saw that earlier, but didn't care to comment... didn't want to tid pick at everything... but since someone else said it... Yes.. much of the asteroid belts matter has diminished throughout time. The definition of nothing... that's a toughy
I'll leave it at that.. I'll define it by saying this... In admitting that I know nothing, I am accepting that everything is subject to subjectivity. What I meant by "nothing"... is most of them(the 85 percentile group I was pertaining to) just look at the stars as... "hey! Stars... how pretty... yeah those shiny things in the sky"
Half of my friends can't even conceive the concept of extra-stellar planets until after I sit them down to a 30 minute well informed discussion about how the Sun is really just a Star... strange how people don't know those things. But then again.. not so strange, I guess.. I can see both sides of the intellectual spectrum, and understand a little of both.. so it helps a lot. Thank you Frosty... good points. Thank you keenkid for getting the star map out for me
Appreciated... I'm not experienced with the scanner, so it might have been a long journey into the world of duplication.

[edit on 22-2-2006 by dgoodpasture]

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty
Is that the current estimate? What was the total mass 1k years ago or 10k years ago?

Probably only slightly more. One-thousand to ten-thousand years ago isn't that long in astronomical terms. Maybe three billion years ago or so there were more, but the Solar System had just formed and there was A LOT left over, with a lot of it not being in the main belt. The majority of the astroids and comets ended up in either the Sun or Jupiter. Also, Jupiter has a large collection of astroids in its LaGrange points, which trail and lead the planet in its orbit by 60 degrees.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Well, if you look, you can see it at night...

[edit on 26-2-2006 by Johnmike]

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 03:32 AM
link   
EEps! It's X rated !! I'm rushing out now to Mount Palomar to get a closer look!

[edit on 26-2-2006 by mikesingh]

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Everyone knows Planet X can't be seen because it reflects no light. The movie "5th Element" depicted it perfectly.

That movie was a clue, but no one caught on.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodebliss
Everyone knows Planet X can't be seen because it reflects no light. The movie "5th Element" depicted it perfectly.

Of course it would be seen! It would have mass, so it would do a few things... Disrupt orbits of celestial objects (including the Earth), and possible warp light thorugh gravity again. On top of those two things, how can something be a perfect absorber like that? Are you saying it wouldn't reflect ANY form of light or radiation? That's just insane!

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Im a little ignorant on this topic I have read about some of it like how it was suppose to be here 2003 and how their calender only went to 2012.

Now I know they mined gold for there atmosphere or something to keep it warm...for start would this not reflect sun light??

Secondly if it has such an iratic wide birth orbit how does it stay warm (Okay now they have gold to keep heat or what ever) but when they were technologically disadvantage how did it even give birth to life? Surerly it needed a decent climate to start with.

I would also like the facts that show this is true as you said it was fact which means it is no longer a theory and is proven to be true which means there must be true source creditable sources out there showing the planet text on size etc.

[edit on 6-3-2006 by minority2000uk]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by dgoodpasture

u like to call it venus? is that a joke or did u not understand what was being discussed , or r u soo sure of yourself that anything u dont understand ... u simply .... yeah whatever, the sumerians and other ancient text were talking about venus ... for what, what the hell is venus goin do? nibiru ignoranis

top topics

<< 1   >>

join