It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is this not blowing up the news?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
There is no money in a cure.... However, treatments make billions.... same for cancer.... Why do you think the FDA (Federal Death Administration) is so aginst Homeopathic meds????

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Its_True_I_Promise
Is there something I'm not getting??

From your responses I am confused. Why would people keep the cure for aids a secret just so AIDS patients buy more pills. I would like to think that not everyone in the pharmaceutical companies are that evil to hide the cure for aids just to make more money.

Why wouldn't they rush the hell for publication and production of their pills? As far as I know, or think, finding a cure for AIDS is a multi-million dollar research field, right? So why stop people who find a cure? To me saving lifes is more than making a few more dollars on your paycheck.

Because it's all about the money. Unfortunetly, people like me or you do not run the pharma companies.

AIDS was designed by humans. It is the perfect virus, spread by lust, and impossible to cure because of rapid mutations. Face it, there are evil people in this world.

Don't even get me started on the entire pharmaceutical industry.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by omega1
AIDS was designed by humans. It is the perfect virus, spread by lust, and impossible to cure because of rapid mutations. Face it, there are evil people in this world.

It does seem that AIDS is the perfect virus from a moralist's point of view, but what makes you think that humans are capable of such?

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

It does seem that AIDS is the perfect virus from a moralist's point of view, but what makes you think that humans are capable of such?

Yeah, I was kind of ticked by the statement at first. But I did have to remember that mankind is far more advanced technologically than the governments will tell its peoples...combined with the overpowering greed that comes with power, I'd say they're capable of most anything the average person would find despicable. In other words, it's probably not beyond mankind's ability to create AIDS, nor its conscience to spread it.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose
Why can't AIDS blood be replaced by healthy blood?
Something like the kidney dialysis machine does?

quote]

I have though the same thing. I like the story about the pinecones.
Someone I know dreamt about eggshells.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infra_red

I apologize if I have offended you but I was just stating the mindframe of the pharms and their shareholders. And yes I lived with a person who had AIDS not HIV for 2 years until they died when I was younger. I have seen what the disease does firsthand and it is terrible. I wouldn't wish that on anyone!!!!
I only hope and pray that this is not a hoax or it doesn't get shelved by the pharms just for profit. I worry that as soon as a cure is found, we will be introduced into something far worse.....

My apologies then, that is just evil to hide a cure and i assumed you were with the pharms, whoops. .

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Its_True_I_Promise

materialists place wealth as the superlative value.

4,000,000 people in the US with HIV, $1400/btl for atripla. some combos are easily four to five times that much. you're talking about 1-4 billion dollars a year they're extracting from insurance premiums and taxpayers.

free market double-think.

execs are far beyond the notion of the value of human life. "consumer development" is the last great joke. they only use the idea that they value human life as rhetoric to maintain their public position. really, they value the individual human as a cost. how to minimize the cost....and maximize profits. so hiv positive people are sources of income for pharmaceutical and health organisations. ("how long can we keep these people alive, but dependent on our medication without curing them?")

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

Originally posted by omega1

People didn't think we were capable of inventing the Atomic bomb, we did. And that was over 60 years ago. And by "we" I mean mankind. Imagine what we have now. I believe 100% they know of cures for cancer and AIDS but the pharmaceutical companies would go bankrupt if all those diseases were cured.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Zhukov

Two problems with that:

1. The majority of drug research in the world is not conducted in the US, so the FDA has absolutely no say in the matter
2. Homeopathy has not been repeatedly demonstrated to cure squat, let alone AIDS/HIV

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
So why is it we(usa) pay so much for our drugs? there has been a cure for some time for aids and cancer... 2 dr's found a way to kill aids when it was found in the usa donated blood supply. articles were posted in the new england journal of medicine.... where other prominent doctors and scientists began an all out assault on all things related to the CURE that was proven to work..... even our government got involved... buried these men in so much red tape the had no way of getting a patent or coming anywhere close to selling it.... the closest they came to selling the device
was as a water meter for plants to let their owners know when they needed water....

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   

i think pharmasudical companies are evil. like you said , why not publish it? what is the difference? none. they do not want you peoples to know about it so that they, the top people can suck as much money as possible out of you. why invent a cure, when they can invent a supressant and make a killing on money. i think this is what they do about cancer also, and alot of others. no cure just a supressant to keep you buying. i think these people should be,... welll you know.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
just like Hyperthermia. and others
jp.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   

They do not care. take. Cures do not make money. Take Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)

Back in the sixties my doctor had crippling RA. She went to a research doctor in Canada and was cured except for the deformation. She fought the FDA tooth and Nail to get that treatment tested and Approved in the USA. Even went on TV. The FDA would not even Look at it! It is fifty years later the patent has run out and it is still unknown.

The USDA and the FDA DO NOT CARE IF YOU DIE!

Check out www.abovetopsecret.com...

for stories about the FDA and USDA.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
If it were true they would be blowing it up in the news.

Do you have any idea how many viewers that would generate? How much money in ad sales?

The same reason goes for why CNN is doing UFO week. Mad revenue.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by blowfishdl

Not as much revenue as big pharma when it comes to generating such an economy of cancer patients.

Even Treatments such as DCA and MMS are never going to be marketable unless they can synthesize the stuff for a huge profit.
P.S., Emends went from $388.60 to about $336.20 in the last two weeks.
For three pills, that sure is a handsome price nonetheless.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by blowfishdl

Why aren't the news shows blowing it up? Well, let's look at the top stories on msnbc.com right now. Here they are:

Partial verdict in MySpace hoax?
Tobacco production rebounds in U.S.
Newsweek: Civilians' stories from the eastern Congo
'Bailout' is top word, on everyone's lips
Storm threatens So. Calif. burn areas
Taxpayer Field? Push to rename Mets new home
Organ policy improves blacks' access to livers
New ski bumps: Baggage fees
In shaky times, are gift cards a bad bet?
John Updike: Laureate of bad sex
Forgive ‘Australia’s’ excesses, revel in its sweep

Does that answer your question? The news media is only interested in "odd" stories that don't have major impacts on people, you know like what Paris Hilton did recently, or what does Brittany Spears mother think of her? Look at the way they handled the US Presidential campaign, all Hollywood glitz, personal attacks on Sarah Palin, and virtually nothing about platform specifics. Didn't you always want to know that they may give the Mets stadium a new name? Now that HAS to be more important than an aids cure, doesn't it?

[edit on 25-11-2008 by ProfEmeritus]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by iismtivu
there has been a cure for some time for aids and cancer...

Got any evidence of that? It sounds very interesting.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Unfortunately the proof in the form of the dr. website was taken down by the family when he died a few years back.... there is the article in the
new england journal of medicine.... and they were on tv discussing this...
Also they were guests on art bell somewhere between 1997 and 2000...
maybe someone copied the parts list and schematics for this device...

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by iismtivu

Unfortunately the proof in the form of the dr. website was taken down...

In fighting NAIS we (farmers) have found it is necessary to quickly save information because as soon as the USDA or FDA or World Trade Organization finds out we are using their information against them it immediately disappears, so they can accuse us of spreading "disinformation". They absolutely hate when we show up at a meeting with handout SHOWING how they have lied.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Its_True_I_Promise
A cure for AIDS?

What article?
It seams to be no longer safe for public viewing.

Is there any other information floating about this?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join