It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Common Sense

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   
As the title says, I think we've all lost it. I'm going to lay out something that is terrifying, and truthful at the least. On this board we all talk about, this and that. This place and that place, which holds the truth to aliens. Now here is where my suggestion gets scary, because it may cost you your life........

Why don't we..."We the people, anyone recognise this...The begining of the U.S. Constiution) Go to point x...whether it be Area 51 or some other place and DEMAND to know what is going on. While I'm the first to agree, that unless we get THOUSANDS of supporters..(Who, are the way willing to die for what they believe) We can do this!!! Can the Govt get away with killing 1000's of people, who their friends and family knows where they have gone...I Don't think so. If I can prove that, there is a better meaning to life, for the people I care about to enjoy...Then I think I can take the chance! If all of our friends and family know what we are doing...do you think the Govt can cover it up?!?!
All we have to do is organize(sp) In a large number...tyhen somebody has !to listen! If all the sightings are just our military, experimenting..THEN I'M WILLING TO KEEP QUIET. But if there is any extraterrestial, forces involved I want to know. With a large number of people seeking this, we have to be told the truth...or our friends and family will bring it out. If I can be convinced that this is a mattter of National Security, then I am willing to be silent! But to my knowledge, no one has forced this issue!

Maybe it's time (WE THE PEOPLE) do....

Our forefathers, where willing to risk their lives for what they believed.......I think it's time we showed that WE, are willing to do the same!!!

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   
It sure hurts when we discover those whom we placed our trust and loyalties to organise our daily lives are cheating on us. Though no one is perfect, we would expect those in charge to give us an answer when there are overwhelhming evidences of a situation to be denied. Time and time throughout the history of mankind, those in charge had deemed themselves the masters instead of our servants, to decide what we should or shouldnt know...

In the 17th century, it was deemed beyond control by THE PEOPLE and it became a time of Political revolution. In the 18th century, after centuries of denial of science by those in authorities by burning books such as those in Alexandria and by the catholic churches, the Industrial revolution gained a momentumn of its own throughout the western world.

In this century, perhaps it will be a time of revolution again - the Knowledge Revolution. It would be sad if THE PEOPLE were to rise up to seek for answers withheld. However, in this century, the time for that is not now as it has not gain critical mass yet and would die in a quick snuff from the spins of those in power that be.

Steven Greer of the Disclosure Project had done a great thankless and risky job of organising hundreds of credible people with evidences of the UFO phenomena thru the years, and using full legitimate means, questioning the misuse of secrecy oaths to cover up lies to humanity, to confront our elected representatives for answers. Even the UN had to sit up and take notice of it - creating a special UN session for Disclosure Appeal. Diplomacy is still the best way for our world is run by rule of law and representatives.

Most of our representatives may pay lip service or ridicule over the UFO phenomena as something not worthy of their time listening to witnesses stories, but the actual CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER of UFOs lay in the frequent unregistered flights in our skies, worse still over densely populated areas. Electrical circuitry transmission failure are known to happen when such UFOs are nearby. Reports of them using cloaking devices are common, appearing out of nowhere - a clear danger to all even if the UFO occupants meant no harm. Are we gonna wait till an accident where people die to occur then rush for legislation?

Even worse if the govt covers it up and make claims of 'loose missiles' or 'meteors', for it would only dishonour the dead and the living with such lies, if it had not already happened before.

In England, under the Freedom of Information Act, piles of UFO reports that were meant to be kept in the dark were discovered by concerned citizens, who found much credibility on these unknowns. AND YET, the insane answer from the govt when confronted was:-

"We do not know of any evidence which substantiates the existence of these alleged phenomena."

Source:-London Evening Standard

Either our freedom won by our ancestors whom placed elected representatives to serve us is a fraud or we are still enslaved, with freedom just another politically correct term for slavery, with no rights to truthful answers

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I suspect, and this is just my opinion, that we are on the cusp of something big in the way of information. It's coming to a point where there will have to be a release of information, or else the life that potentially exists out there will make themselves known to all of us. In either case, it's looking like it's going to be a very interesting few years.

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I have had the same idea, lets get 10,000 people together and just 'rush' area 51. What would happen? I'm sure people would be killed in the name of 'national security', but most would get through. They would rush up to the the main entrance only to be stopped by a giant blast door. A guard stands outside the door. "Let us in" demands one of the mob. "No" says the guard, being the only one to know the security code. "Now what do we do?" someone shouts from the back........and that's it. They could threaten to kill the guard unless he let them in, which I'm sure he wouldn't anyway. So everyone just goes back home.

Now if the 'government' is really hiding alien technology there, I'm sure they would be using the most advanced security measures imaginable. I'm also sure that they have accounted for such a riot on their base. If we are going to break into area 51, we will need a lot more people and some heavy duty weapons. Even then, it probably wouldn't work.

The government is always going to deny this information whether it exists or not. What will it take to convince the government into disclosure? I really cannot think of anything. They will continue to play the "We no nothing, because there is nothing to know" game. I can see it now, someone gets some absolutely undeniable proof of extrateristrials, and they will still deny it.

The only thing we can hope for at the moment is that they are keeping things undercover for the benefit of humanity. If not, we are probably already screwed.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 07:42 AM
link   
If the governments of the world are hiding information of this sort I think it would have leaked out by now, and we'd all know about the benevolent, or not, space brothers from where-ever. Given how bad the governments of the world are at keeping anything secret, we'd know.

If they've somehow kept the secret for all these years for nefarious reasons, do you honestly think they would hesitate to kill five thousand civilians and then cover it up. I mean if they've hidden something as big as alien contact, they would certainly be able to cover up the murder of 5000 people in the middle of the desert at Area 51.

Anyway, they aren't hiding anything at Area 51, it's all a smokescreen, its all been moved to Area 52. Didn't you see the movie?

Seriously, if alien life does exist, and I'm fairly certain it does in some shape or form elsewhere in the universe. It'll make itself known in its own good time, for good or for ill. Nothing we do or say is going to speed that process up. Keep watching though, 'cause I could be wrong, wouldn't hardly be the first time.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 08:41 AM
link   
What's a 'best kept secret'? Ans:- a best kept secret obviously.

But seriously, a secret of this size can NEVER be kept. No way!.....that's why we are getting reports almost daily of UFOs over our skies around the world, folks comming clean before senate committees, opening of govt files under Freedom of Information Acts, deathbed confessions, out of place archeological artifacts, etc, etc....

The only thing why it gives an ILLUSION of secrecy is the blatant lies and methodology used by those in power when confronted with irrefutable evidences, as mentioned in toasty's post.

I only pity the fallguy who's gonna make the announcement one day that he and his democratic govt had been lying to voters for the past 60 years......

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   
The thought of forcing our government to tell us what they know about ufo's is absolutely thrilling!

But then I get this sinking sickening feeling that what the government must know about ufo's can't be good. If what they know about ufo's was good, they would be busting at the seams to get the word out and most certainly figuring out ways to make a profit on it.

In light of the dramatic environmental changes the earth is getting ready to suffer and/or endure (polar ice cap melting and global warming), our government's continued denial of ufo's is most frightening of all. Just imagine what might be going on behind the scenes. Can you imagine Bush and Cheney and all those corporate nerdy bastards that are running America representing humanity and negotiating with these inter-planetary visitors? That can't be good. I have a feeling we are "up the creek without a paddle" from here on out, and the nightmare might just be beginning.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I tend to think that all of us as citizens will end up having to take the tact that David Adair and Stephen Greer are driving towards in regards to disclosure and the exopolitical and global financial ramifications of relasing said technologies/information.

Politically this could instigate a "quiet" revolution in our country or even globally. It may not even be "quiet" at all. That's just me hoping. There would be massive shifts in power as distrust and anger seeped out of the respective populaces of any given secret holding country. It could even precipitate radical transformations of government types and processes of accountability. The power associated with secrets of this depth and breadth is nearly inconcievable. Those that have that power will do anything they can to hold onto it. And I mean anything. Plus there is the fear of persecution from the public and criminal proceedings for treasonous acts and the like. Adair and Greer and other like minded people are working hard to find a way to grant those that hold the secrets amnesty from any criminal activities or violations of their respective national oaths. To give them an out so to speak. This is truly the "hump" thats in the way of full disclosure. Careers and reputations will be demolished, livelyhoods and incomes will be erased and those people will want to protect their current comfortable positions and salaries for if nothing else, their families sakes. It wouldnt erase the lie but it would allow forgiveness for it.

Financially, the world as a whole would go through a very rough time of adaptation as new technologies erased old ones and the monstrous industries built up around them. Oil cartels would dissappear, automotive industries would fold, medical research industries would vanish. That means a whole lot of people with out jobs and incomes. Globally this would be economically catastrophic. How do we get around introducing highly advanced technologies into the world and not destroy every financial superpowers bottom line at the same time? I believe that the release of technologies is being kept at its current pace (a trickle) for this very reason. It would be nice to have it all dropped in our laps at once but overall that is not a logical thing to do. It might be possible to create a global Transition Continuum to oversee the releases and do damage control for the industries that would be hurt the most, allow them to adapt at a pace in which their impending doom would not be part of the equation.

Also, who determines what technologies are to be released without damaging our national security? Who, after all of this is done, and after 60 some odd years of secrets and black projects, could be trusted with making that determination? I do believe that national security is important and should not be sacrificed for the sake of satisfying the publics wish to be informed about the secrets that have been held. There are some secrets that must be held for our own sakes whether we like it or not.

I think that we as the American public need to take a more proactive stance in resolving these issues if disclosure is to happen at all.

[edit on 20-2-2006 by Defragger]

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by CSRules
As the title says, I think we've all lost it. I'm going to lay out something that is terrifying, and truthful at the least. On this board we all talk about, this and that. This place and that place, which holds the truth to aliens. Now here is where my suggestion gets scary, because it may cost you your life........

Why don't we..."We the people, anyone recognise this...The begining of the U.S. Constiution) Go to point x...whether it be Area 51 or some other place and DEMAND to know what is going on. While I'm the first to agree, that unless we get THOUSANDS of supporters..(Who, are the way willing to die for what they believe) We can do this!!! Can the Govt get away with killing 1000's of people, who their friends and family knows where they have gone...I Don't think so. If I can prove that, there is a better meaning to life, for the people I care about to enjoy...Then I think I can take the chance! If all of our friends and family know what we are doing...do you think the Govt can cover it up?!?!
All we have to do is organize(sp) In a large number...tyhen somebody has !to listen! If all the sightings are just our military, experimenting..THEN I'M WILLING TO KEEP QUIET. But if there is any extraterrestial, forces involved I want to know. With a large number of people seeking this, we have to be told the truth...or our friends and family will bring it out. If I can be convinced that this is a mattter of National Security, then I am willing to be silent! But to my knowledge, no one has forced this issue!

Maybe it's time (WE THE PEOPLE) do....

Our forefathers, where willing to risk their lives for what they believed.......I think it's time we showed that WE, are willing to do the same!!!

I compliment you for your very hands on approach to this subject. I've had the same thoughts for a long time. I have however come to realize something.

If we are to stop acting like the small kids, where authority is the adult, why don't we just stop waiting for their "Disclosure" ? I support Steven Greer 100% and it's my plan to start supporting him financially soon on a monthly basis, just small contributions to Disclosure project instead of small contributions to the humanitarian projects, as this project will end them all if they succeed).

But we can see that while some aliens may contact the government, others avoid contact with the govenment, they are contacting US ! The cropcircles are not messages for the government, they are messages for US!.

We need to start to pull ourselves out of the mainstream thought prison, where we are begging the media, the government to tell us the truth, like we were little children. We are supposed to feel like little children compared to the government, but we are not. They are just in place of power but are human beings like you and me, we know this ofcause, but need to be reminded of it.

Some people here don't "believe", some do. It's fine both ways, because there is no need to convince anyone. Everyone here are free, to "believe" or not, to investigate or not. But this ALSO means that we are free to see what we believe as the truth as indeed the truth, without having to convince ANYONE of this.

Needing to convince our surroundings is just a sign that we are not strong in our belief, and that's ok too, but then we must realize that what is really going on is that we still haven't seen enough proof, OR that we are having trouble REALIZING this reality ... alone !

We need to go out and live our lives, build for at better world, experimente with all the free energy recipes out there, become SELF DEPENDANT, FREE OF DEBT, attending the local peace rally, study the messages communicated to us through crop circles, and indeed.... meet up here to exchange information, but respect other people here who do not or WILL not believe.

Most importantly I think.... shut off the TV !

These are just my personal recommendations, and ofcause the same goes for this, embrace the thinking or reject it. I got the LOVE BUG .... and this thing is the only true AIRBORN VIRUS !

Sincerely

Cade

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Ok, i've read lots of posts saying that if someday the govt says that there's ufos and they have been lying you(i'm not american) for the past 60 years, people will get very pissed.I don't think so.Since the general population doesn't even think about UFO's and stuff, nor the gact that they have denied it for too long, i think they would just get panic because, well, they're aliens, nobody knows what they're here for, right? but don't really think about it.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by highhorse313
The thought of forcing our government to tell us what they know about ufo's is absolutely thrilling!

But then I get this sinking sickening feeling that what the government must know about ufo's can't be good. If what they know about ufo's was good, they would be busting at the seams to get the word out and most certainly figuring out ways to make a profit on it.

In light of the dramatic environmental changes the earth is getting ready to suffer and/or endure (polar ice cap melting and global warming), our government's continued denial of ufo's is most frightening of all. Just imagine what might be going on behind the scenes. Can you imagine Bush and Cheney and all those corporate nerdy bastards that are running America representing humanity and negotiating with these inter-planetary visitors? That can't be good. I have a feeling we are "up the creek without a paddle" from here on out, and the nightmare might just be beginning.

I see your point, but allow me to add a few pieces to THAT puzzel, by asking you a few questions that you can answer for your self if you like, and so can anyone else. This is a simple analazys that I've done myself and I think you will come to the same conclusion as I, and therefore will view this whole subject a lot different perhaps afterwards. Let's begin...

• Think of the nation you personally feel is the most powerfull nation in the world (doesn't really matter which you pick, just pick one)

• list the reasons WHY they are the most powerfull nation (in your own opinion) (millitary?, media?, science?, religion?, economics? or perhaps a combination?)

• Ask your self if ANY of your reasons would "work" for that nation - - IF - - their own people did not support it. I'm talking about not paying their taxes anymore, not watching TV and not listening to their leaders anymore, their priests etc etc? Would that nation STILL be the most powerfull nation in the world in your own opinion? Is a nations power not carried up by the willing people (who they funny enough have made to feel so powerless and hopeless)

• NOW, anyone beginning to see a HUGE motive for concealing this reality for the people? If huge ships were hanging in the blue sky from other civilizations, who had travelled lightyears to get here, from civilizations vastly more advanced than ours, with technology beyond our grasp etc. ... let me ask you a simple question (one that I'm guessing the ones in the know has been asking themselves for a very long time) ... who would now become the most powerfull "nation" in the world OR... MUCH MORE IMPORTANTLY ... who would now NOT ANY LONGER be that most powerfull nation that you yourself put on the list???

IF the reasons you yourself put down on your list as to why, the nation you yourself picked, ARE the reasons why that country is the most powerfull nation in the world ... and IF our visitors EXCEED them in every aspect.... what will then be the logical answer...???

Who would you ask for council on the Israel / Palastine conflict?
Who would you ask for council on the subject of AIDS?
Who would you ask for council when it comes to global peace, WMD, war on: terror - poverty - crime - drugs ?
Who would you ask for council ON ANYTHING???? .....earthly leaders?

Here you have the reason WHY this subject is the biggest secret on earth
Here you have the reason WHY there's so much disinformation on this subject and hence so hard for us to find out the truth
Here you have the reason WHY they will NEVER disclose by their own free will, because they will loose EVERYTING!!!

You may reject this thinking or embrace it, but for me it serves as simple and irrefutable logic in relation to the big alien mystery.

Sincerely

Cade

[edit on 20-2-2006 by Cade]

[edit on 20-2-2006 by Cade]

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Cade,

Your analysis seems very logical to me. There are many reasons to keep what our government knows about ufo's secret. So much energy is being put into keeping things secret and hidden from humanity - what's up with that?

Why do ufo's present themselves to some people and not others? Why do ufo's play cat and mouse with humans all the time? I have thousands of questions.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by highhorse313
Cade,

Your analysis seems very logical to me. There are many reasons to keep what our government knows about ufo's secret. So much energy is being put into keeping things secret and hidden from humanity - what's up with that?

Why do ufo's present themselves to some people and not others? Why do ufo's play cat and mouse with humans all the time? I have thousands of questions.

If the analazys is right, and all earthlings finding new father figures in our visitors and no longer our authorities, is something the power guys are trying to avoid, then we have can asume that our visitors know the same. When they choose not to do a mass landing we know have a possible motive as to "why" they don't.

About the visitors contacting some and not others, is a matter of perception, it could just as easily be "one at a time". If it is one at a time, that could very easily be translated into "easy does it" or "non threatning" approach.

I would suggest that you get a hold of a few documentaries on the Billy Meier case. The reason is, when ever you see a huge "HOAX alert" disinfo campaign, you'll know two things:

1 • Those who run with the majority, who does not investigate, will buy the "it's a hoax" disinfo, and jump at the opportunity to appear "clever" and "not easily seduced" in forums like this one, and come here and tell everyone how it's the biggest hoax ever etc etc.

2 • There must be something awfully important to keep from the majority of us (they know thay can't keep it from all of us, but it doesn't matter as long as the majority does not become aware).

And indeed the Billy Meier case is very important if you want to know what's going on.

We have guests, that much is for sure, but don't concern yourself with those who ridicule this subject. Remember it's fair that we have different opinions. As long as we all feel the need to get everyone convinced of either one or the other we will get nowhere. So investigate on your own, the truth is not really that hard to find (and ofcause few of us will ever agree on what that truth might be, but time will tell)

Sincerely

Cade

[edit on 21-2-2006 by Cade]

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   

And indeed the Billy Meier case is very important if you want to know what's going on.

Actually, if you search through the threads here on ATS regarding Meier, you'll see that those decrying it as a hoax REALLY have done their homework, myself included, and such homework includes confirming information with Micheal Horn (his spokesman), going through photo archives, detailed analysis of the prophecies, etc. Furthermore, those doing the photo analysis had been contacted, older hoaxed photos exposed, etc. When all was said and done, even staunch supporters of Meier inevitably came to the same conclusion....that the Meier case simply doesn't hold up to scrutiny. I wouldn't count on salvation from Asket or Nera, or any other Pleidian...

EDIT: Adding link to one of the large threads on this...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 21-2-2006 by Gazrok]

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
The Meier case is pretty simple to analyze. Some of the photos that Meier swears are real are obviously fake. So, if he would lie about one photograph, he will lie about them all. These photographs, in addition to being juvenile, are pretty funny if you're of the right mind.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Why don't we [...] go to point x...whether it be Area 51 or some other place and DEMAND to know what is going on.

You go on ahead. Let us know how it works out.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I think a march on DC would be more logical. They don't have snipers ready to shoot you on the spot as soon as you pass a 'Do Not Enter' sign. Not only would the danger be significantly reduced, but the movement would gain more publicity... And even if the march was a completely failure, the publicity is what this subject REALLY needs. The more light the subject gets, the more people will pay attention, and begin asking the same questions... until we finally do reach that critical mass. We haven't reached it yet, but we are close. Just a few brave souls short.

Originally posted by Defragger
Financially, the world as a whole would go through a very rough time of adaptation as new technologies erased old ones and the monstrous industries built up around them. Oil cartels would dissappear, automotive industries would fold, medical research industries would vanish. That means a whole lot of people with out jobs and incomes. Globally this would be economically catastrophic.

Certainly catastrophic from a capitalist's point of view. I'm sure this can be worked around. Humans are very resourceful and adaptable.

I'm not worried about our powerful countries losing their places at the top. Once, the Romans were the most powerful nation on the planet. Nothing is permanent, all things change. To attempt to avoid a change in the power structure of our planet is to say that it is perfect and does not need change.

I say we go to DC and sit right there at the White House front porch and refuse to leave... And full disclosure wouldn't even be immediantly necessary. All we have to do is get them to admit to knowing that they know EBE's exist. That would pull the string that unravels the entire sweater.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
CloudLessKNight:

I am all for change to happen, let it come. I dont think, though, that most people would be ready to deal with the types of changes that would occur. It would in essence turn the most powerful nations into crumbling shells of their former selves if technolgies were released to the world in a wholesale manner. I dont think too many people would look forward to the potential financial strains placed upon them and their families from such an abrupt change.

Capitalism is here to stay I am afraid, until we can find another way to barter and trade with each other and until greed and the pursuit of power is eliminated from the human conciousness. I mean, really, whats the alternative?

As far as the idea of a march on DC and other countries respective seats of government, that would be fantastic. But how in the world could it be done logistically and how could we keep it from becoming a freak show. The scene in "Contact" always comes to mind when I think of large groups of fanatic, passionate believers congregating in DC. It would be a zoo, I think.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
They'll probably make contact on 12-21-2012 in Africa. They'll see how the civilized world treats less fortunate societys and then back off and destroy everything but Africa.
Sorry wrong post ....excuse me ...

[edit on 21-2-2006 by centurion]

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by CloudlessKnight
I think a march on DC would be more logical. They don't have snipers ready to shoot you on the spot as soon as you pass a 'Do Not Enter' sign. Not only would the danger be significantly reduced, but the movement would gain more publicity... And even if the march was a completely failure, the publicity is what this subject REALLY needs. The more light the subject gets, the more people will pay attention, and begin asking the same questions... until we finally do reach that critical mass. We haven't reached it yet, but we are close. Just a few brave souls short.

Originally posted by Defragger
Financially, the world as a whole would go through a very rough time of adaptation as new technologies erased old ones and the monstrous industries built up around them. Oil cartels would dissappear, automotive industries would fold, medical research industries would vanish. That means a whole lot of people with out jobs and incomes. Globally this would be economically catastrophic.

Certainly catastrophic from a capitalist's point of view. I'm sure this can be worked around. Humans are very resourceful and adaptable.

I'm not worried about our powerful countries losing their places at the top. Once, the Romans were the most powerful nation on the planet. Nothing is permanent, all things change. To attempt to avoid a change in the power structure of our planet is to say that it is perfect and does not need change.

I say we go to DC and sit right there at the White House front porch and refuse to leave... And full disclosure wouldn't even be immediantly necessary. All we have to do is get them to admit to knowing that they know EBE's exist. That would pull the string that unravels the entire sweater.

After reading the responses to my orginal question...I have new ones. While agree with CloudlessKnights point, I can't help thinking of the comment made (And please forgive me for not quoting you) about those in power will do anything to remain in power. This thread is but one, where I think that we have lost..."We the people, by the people..." No longer are the people in charge. It is career politicians who are in charge! The answer, I don't know!! Some suggestions I have.... (please bear with me, while I put this into words.)

Before I state these, let me say, I can see a way for all of these to be corrupted, but we have to start some where.....
1) Term Limits- This way no one can become a career politician. And maybe the peoples voices will be heard.

2) Do not let the rich run for office- Those with money will always find a way to keep their power. While I am a conservative, and believe strongly in capitalism...I believe the everyday man should be elected to office. Our Representatives and Senators should be people from the working class. Hopefully EDUCATED, but should not be from money, or have money to buy their power. The rich should not be allowed to govern...and maybe not the dirt poor (hear me out on this one)..because either side will fall to an extreme. The day to day people out working 9 to 5 should be the ones elected. They are the once who really experience what is going on in the world on a daily basis. They are the ones who know the operations, what is needed, and more importantly how to allocate those resources. While idea people, and movers and shakers are needed...the people who impliment their ideas, should be the ones Representing us.

While I only came up with 2 ideas here...believe mr, I expected more...I have to go with the second. Maybe it's time to kick out all the Senators and Representatives...and have the LITTLE GUY, take a go at it. I personally think they can't do any worse. Maybe it time to let the everyday joe, have a run at things. I think, thats it's common knowledge that the ELITES on BOTH SIDES OF THE ASILE are not the answer!!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join