It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Commision Report on History Channel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   
This morning on the History Channel, starting at 10:30am was a show on the 9/11 commisions Report. In this show Jamie Gerelick (SP) was on, discussing how different aspects of U.S. inteeligence was kept from sharing what they have learned......Excuse me..Isn't this the B*tch who wa in the Clinton administration, who iniciated this?!?! This woman had the nerve to go out there and blame inteligence sharing for the reason 9/11 happened. GIVE ME A BREAK!! This woman was the SOLE reason behind why this didn't happen!!! First the Clinton administration and later the Bush administration, said nothing about this. This woman should not have been on the comittee, as a matter of fact, she should have been in front of the committe, and afterwards tried for treason!! I'm sure that this has been posted somewhere, and I apologize for that. But, I just saw this today and it p*ssed me off.
Before I get bashes as a Bush supporter...Let me tell you I am a conservative, but by no means a Republican. Both sides have useful ideas. But, this woman...I was screaming at the TV. She was the one who instituted that nothing be shared! And when I saw her on TV this morning, I thought I was going to lose my mind.
I'd appreciate any and all input from those who saw this!!

join