It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Panorama sunday bbc1 10:15 uk

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 03:56 PM
link   
10:15 Vivian white investiagtes the system of justice at Guantanamo Bay prison ,A key part of the america's war against terror

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 04:13 PM
link   
The war on terror is fabricated to distract us from learning the truth,which is the governments of the world have declared war on their civilian populations.

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 04:19 PM
link   
i dont care watch it if your in the uk now

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by uNBaLaNCeD
The war on terror is fabricated to distract us from learning the truth,which is the governments of the world have declared war on their civilian populations.

i am starting to think this is a fact..

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 04:40 PM
link   
One man, was released after 13 months, wrongly arrested, his life is ruined now.

Gags, sleep deprivation, injections, chains, cages.

This man was beaten by the Taliban for playing music, we just saw the TV in his house. Yet he was sent to Guantanamo as a member of the Taliban.

Just makes me wanna punch John Ashcroft in the face.

Why aren't Americans outraged about this situation.
Just imagine the fuss if another country (any other country) tried to hold an American citizen/soldier illegaly.

[Edited on 5-10-2003 by Peace]

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 04:48 PM
link   
glad someone is watching panorama = good tv

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 05:07 PM
link   
www.guardian.co.uk...

"Mr Rawi says he demanded to see the British high commissioner. A CIA agent he knew as Lee responded: "Why do you keep asking for the high commissioner? The British asked us to arrest you."

...CIA agents twice threatened him with torture if he did not cooperate; "

This was in yesterdays Guardian.

.................................................................................

Se7en, don't the US soldiers at Guantanamo Bay seem unusually stupid even for US soldiers? The girl for example that said the soldiers actions at the camp were saving millions of lives!

top topics

join