It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Scientist claiming evidence?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I found this on a website that I recently started revisiting. Incase you were wondering, it's www.embracingmystery.org/forum. Anyway, under the "Space" section, I found a link to a website with apparent alien footage.

The Russian Scientist claims that both Russia and the United States are in possession of recent alien footage. He apparently worked at the Russian Space Agency and quit his job when the Agency refused to let it lose to the public. He released a short clip from the full evidence and is threatening both governments to let all it lose. The short clip is only 5 seconds long.

www.geocities.com...

That link contains the footage and more information about it. I don't know what to make of it. My skeptic half is saying that its a person in some sort of rubber suit on a gurny and somebody in another suit is poking it with a needle. My believer half is saying that its a woman with some sort of strange disease, illness, burn, whatever and an alien hand is poking the chest (the heart of the "injury") with a long needle. It's fuzzy, but according to the person who made the website, the hand with the needle has three, claw-like fingers. The website also contains a picture that looks positively photoshopped, but maybe you'll think otherwise.

I didn't see this posted anywhere else but I'm sorry if it's a double post. Lemme know what you think!

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   
It's a hoax. You can find the translation of the letter here

(Another ATS thread.)

Dr. Antonello Lupino offers some analysis here.

One apparent discrepancy he notes is the extraordinary similarityof the woman in the tape and one well known Italian/American actress.

G

[edit on 19-2-2006 by garyo1954]

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Oh... did you talk to that actress.... or just making false assumptions? I look like carrot top... but I'm not a hoax.

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
As the other thread is ongoing and current, this thread is closed.

Please post your comments in this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 19-2-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

top topics

join