It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robin Williams... make this man the US President...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
if only he had said we should finally admit that canada is the 51st state, then he'd get my vote

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I find it difficult to believe that Williams is the actual author of those lines. Actors can be adroit at being very convincing of their veracity while mouthing sentiments they do not share.

If Williams truly believes what he said, I say let him run for Los Angeles City Council first so we can see how he really is.

[edit on 25-2-2006 by raggedhole]

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by raggedhole
I find it difficult to believe that Williams is the actual author of those lines.

Read the thread and you'll find out that he isn't.

See my post on page 1.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots

Originally posted by Implosion
I think the rest of the world would get on just fine without good ole Uncle Sam, should America "the beautiful" withdraw to its own borders permanently.

Oh how soon they forget. Sigh. Remember if it was not for the US you might be speaking German now.

I'm sorry, I'm speaking of the contemporary world, not the world 60 years hence. Besides, point your self righteousness some place else, you only joined the war after being attacked on your own soil by the Japanese. We stood against the Axis powers alone for two years. That, I will never forget.

I will also never forget the money raised in the states to support the IRA in their terrorist atrocities against the UK, but hey, that's a whole new topic.

[edit on 4/3/06 by Implosion]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join