It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

weird animal corpse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   
admin edit - The link you provided is to a temp address as it appears you've copied the address from an e-mail. This won't load for anyone but yourself (once logged in).

Also, please provide more than a link to an image as an opening post. Some substance about the image would be good.

[edit on 16-8-2006 by SimonGray]

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   
today jus like an hour ago my freind stopped by and told me that he got an email from a girl he knew an in it was a picture of an unknown animal corpse he got a call from her to she said it looked like a monkey/dog with its hands(paws?) cut off an the black stuff around it was fur ... i have been looking at it for a while now an have no idea she took the picture with a camera phone while on a walk this is weird animal.. an its been skinned an organs out opened up killed by sumthing else i am going to investigate where this happened tommoro its gettin dark now i live in canada ontario six nations ... can anyone tell me what it is ??

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Your link doesn't work for me.
Without a working picture it will be difficult to identify.
Sorry

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   
does anyone one have a messenger program i can send the picture to
? send me a u2u an can load the pic for people to see

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Put the pic up on www.imageshack.us

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   
looks like a long dead crow or other bird after it was trampled on by a heard of cows or horsies.

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   
The picture you posted is of a big cat that has been dead for a long time. The skull, teeth, and spine are distinctively cat. I don't know what you have up in ontario, but it looks to big for a housecat.

Hope that helps...

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 07:30 PM
link   
aw man... I just ate dinner. *hurk*!

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Cat skeleton, similar position.
And this is a cat for dissection:musculatre:

What I'd be more interested in is why is it skinned? Taxidermist office nearby? College nearby?

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
i seen that posted on another thread a while ago !

top topics

join