It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pat Robertson´s view on current events: Kill Chavez and Sharon got what he deserved

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Washington Post Article
The Christian Coalition founder and former GOP presidential candidate has said U.S. agents should assassinate Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez and suggested that Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon's stroke was divine retribution for the Israeli pullout from the Gaza Strip.

What was that, Pat?

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
And when Pat lies in a coffin, many will be saying " Ya got what you deserved" Its about time.

That will be the Christian thing to do?

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Pat Roberson is nothing but a religious ideologue, if anything he needs to go with Hugo too. Someone need to tell him he needs to stick to telling make belief stories and to stay out of foreign policy topics.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Pat Robertson is a dangerous person to himself and to other Christians..............His TV program attempts to protray Christian fellowship but is rank with teachings and opinions in conflict with the scripturual guidance of Christ teachings.........

Anyone who practices Christianity would understand that Christ was not a politician and advised others to steer clear of such dealings..........

Robertson thinks he knows the mind of God on every event that happens in the World and acts like he should advise God on what to do about future World events.......

I am an agnostic but respect and understand Christian principles and teaching that even I see the twisted principles of what he says on his broadcasts.......

I've seen him bow at the alter of WallStreet with his listners...............bow at the alter of "cold read" healings on the air...............bow at the alter of US militarism................

Its time Christians pull the plug on this guy and stop all donations to his "ministry"............seems that power and fame (along with expensive suits and TV sets) have gotten the best of him.........

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Pat Robertson is correct. I one actually reads the bible and asks god to enlighten then as to the meaning, then similar answers to todays inanity will come to you.

90% of christians today are lost. Those who pray to anyone other than Christ or God are lost.

Those who do not understand the difference between geographical "judah" and prophetic Israel need to research as few things.

Chavez is a danger to the planet as is Iran and need to be destroyed.

I commend Pat for his initial strenght and will...................

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Both events were discussed ad nauseum.
Combining the two makes not a current event.

new topics

top topics

join