It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Happening...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Ok now I think this would go under this topic, anyway something weird happened to me today. I was in my basement watching the matrix reloaded in my room, and my father was taking a shower in the first floor bathroom which has a window to the stoop in front of the door. Then the door bell rang and my father asked who is it and he said "Mike JoJo's friend" (My real name is Joseph, but my friends do call me JoJo). So my father told him I was downstairs and to come in and call down. Now I didn't find out this happened until five minutes or so later because I didn't hear anyone call down, and I went up to ask my dad if I could go to my friend Ryan's house for a paintball war and he said some kid named Mike came. Now I do know a couple of Micheal's so I didn't think anything of it since whoever it was, was gone when I went upstairs. THen when I was going to look outside (we have several inches of snow still) there were tracks coming in but not going out. I thought that was weird then when I turned to go downstairs I noticed muddy tracks to the door to the basement but not going out. The very next thing I did was call the Micheal's I did know but they were both home and said they never came over and they were the only Mike's that I knew. I then checked the house, attic, and garage and nobody was there. My father said he never heard anyone leave but whoever it was probally did leave, since nobody was there. Now that probally is the explanation but it doesn't quite fit and I have no idea what happened and am perplexed. Anyway I was wondering if anyone can offer a good explanation of what happened because I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance since I guess I might be overeacting.

[edit on 19-2-2006 by JoJo the religious man]

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
That is quite strange. Could your father have mis-heard the name? Do you know anyone who knows your name and where you live but isn't a friend? Was there anything missing from the house?

Whoever it was could have walked in, all the way to the basement door, realised they had left dirty footprints, then taken their shoes off for the rest of the visit.

I'd check to see if anything of value was missing....

[edit on 19/2/06 by Asnivor]

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   
That's just it nothing is missing, and if they did take their shoes off then wouldn't they have put them back on before walking through the snow? and even if they didn't why wasn't there footprints going away from the house? The misread name thing is possible, but I did call a few of my friends and the ones that were home said they didn't come over ( one of my friend's was with their father for the weekend and another one is on vacation). Although it might have been my friend Robert, because nobody answered when I called, but then again since nobody was there they probally went on a family outing. I still am not convinced of what happened it seems wierd

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Oh yea there is one other thing, now this probally isn't related at all but there is a homeless person that sometimes resides in the woods a little bit up the street from my house(less than a three minute walk and is clearly visible from here) and he has come around our house before (at least I think its a he) and the person has a long beard, but whenever he is seen he takes something ( last fall several months ago I had several friends over playing basketball and one said they saw someone come out of mills then we looked at the area and saw the person taking stuff out of Geroge Anne's garden (the woods starts in her backyard everyone here refers to it as "The Mills" since some guy with the last name of Mills owns the woods) But I doubt it was the homeless person since nothing was taken and he doesn't even know me. and nobody that I know of around here that isn't my friend except the homeless person (I think it is a he though) Still not sure what happened and my father says he can't be sure but is almost positive it was "mike". It is a little freaky...

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Hi JoJo
If I were you I would check all around the house, what if he did come in, and then exited out of a window. Did you see if their were footprints in the back of the house that were exiting away from the house?
Could it be possible if their are no footprints like that, that he covered them up using something, yes thats possible, so that you wouldn't follow his trail, especially if they were leading to the woods, and from a window check also if he climbed out or back door? That for sure is possible.
That would drive me nuts not finding out, can you check with the neighbors to see if anyone saw anything?
Freaky if someone did see him entering! But I say Look hard in the snow maybe he just covered his tracks! Maybe he took food? Could he had taken some food that was in a can, things that you wouldn't notice perhaps? Make sure you have checked all house keys, and that an extra one if you had, wasn't hanging in reach for him to grab!
Just making sure all of you stay safe for one thing!
If after all the triple checking on things, gee maybe the men in black? I have heard them to do some strange occurances like this! Or maybe a ghost. Would love for you to find the answer to this, I'll be wondering till you do! Good Luck Angel

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Okay I checked outside the windows and I didn't find any tracks and it doesn't look like anyone covered tracks either, I checked the tracks outside of the house and it doesn't look like it was covered, another thing is since there is about 4 inches of snow it would be kinda hard to cover the tracks properly without it being noticable. Now I did find something else out (and I almost fainted when I found this) but when I was looking around for missing things I noticed a faint (but very noticable) black hand print on the wall by the door to the basement as if someone with black ink on their hands leaned over with his arm extended and hand on the wall! I also found out my neighbor across the street, Mr. Sandy, saw someone walk up to my stoop and ring the door bell in a shortsleeve formal white top and formal black shorts walk in after waiting a few moments ( Apparently he was waiting for one of his friends on his pourch since he said he called Mr. Resaga to go dirtbike riding) and then he said he had to pee and came back out but never saw anyone leave although he said they might have left while he went to the restroom or when Mr. Resaga finally got there 20 minutes later. Another thing is this description eliminates the homeless person (since he was wearing nice clothes and was well kept). The one thing I thought was weird was that this... person was wearing shorts and Mr. Sandy said he thought it was wierd that while the person was out there (for about a minute) he didn't look at all cold... STRANGE since we have about 4 inches of snow and its about 27- 30 degrees. I checked the house and nothing is missing ( I tried to think of all of the small things and food and didn't find anything missing or out of place although it is possible I missed something which I do doubt though since I triple-checked) It seems that the more I try to solve this mystery the more perplexing and scarier it gets. Now I won't sleep tonight...

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I think the unknown intruder came to your door, and proceeded to walk backwards exactly in his footprints.

But seriously, this is pretty strange. Hope you satisfy your curiosity.

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Hi
Sorry but all I can say is Oh My
But I will Pray & Will Surround You & Your House & Family with Angels & Warrior Angels, that should do the trick!
Angel

Edit: Like I said on your u2u, I want to Believe your Visitor was an Angel, even though the handprint was black, does not necessary mean that it could be evil, so I will think positive & believe its an Angel that visited. So forget the Oh My I wrote above lol, Our Words & Thoughts are Power, so I will keep this Positive for You!
Blessed Night Angel

[edit on 19-2-2006 by AngelWings9999]

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Thanks AngelWings9999 and I just have no idea what it really was, but if it happens again and i meet this... person I may just find out what this all is about, although I hope this doesn't happen again,

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Hi JoJo
How did everything go last night? Good I hope, I prayed and surrounded you with All My Angel Friends lol Seriously I did!
Hopefully it was one big coincidence that happened that day! Tonight I will send a multituded of Warrior Angels there just to make sure all stays Peaceful!
So don't get nervous, if you feel or hear a wing, they too sometimes like to let their presence be known! Or they like to move things around as well!
Hopefully they will hold back on that, especially after the experienceyou had, one can still be a bit jittery. I know I would be! But then I turn to my trusty old Blanket it works every time, of course the Bible is there too, right by me! lol
Let me know Blessed Night Angel

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   
THe nights were fine and whoever or whatever it was never came back, but I am curious as to what really happened the night was fine and thanks again Angel

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Sure your dad would noticed if it was a homeless man due too his looks and his smell problly he would knew he was not your friend,Plus you must be quite young and if this Tramp is old your dad wouldn't take him as your friend to be honest.
It could of been one your friends dad mistaked name and he just walked into house realised he was making mud so he cleaned his shoes in the garden and then left through backgate or backdoor,have you checked their.

Ask your dad for a description of this friend of yours,as surly if he is one of your friends and your dad miss named him you might reconise the discription.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I checked the backdoor yesterday and there wasn't anything disturbed and no footprints in the snow either. Also my dad didn't actually look at him well (since he was in the shower he just told him through the window to come in), he said he had brown hair and he looked older than me (I'm 14). But other than that he doesn't remember anything else about him since he was eager to get back to his shower and just told him to come in since the door was open.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Well if it was snowing and you didn't check back after bit could snowed over the back tracks maybe or even melted them if sun coming out quite weird though.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Hi JoJo
For the last 2 days, had a hard time getting on the ATS site to write, but I figured out why I couldn't write mail, but the other still puzzles me. Hopefully you found out some answers!
Galiega had some good advice too! Had you checked with ALL your friends?
Hopefully nothing strange going on in the house as well. Let me know!
Thanks Angel

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Galiega, you do have a point but it had only been about 30 minutes and it wasn't snowing more and it was to cold for it to melt. But I suppose it could've been possible and I have been able to check with all my friends and none of them said they came.. although it is possible that one of them did it and is lying (you know since everybody lies it is a possibility) and nothing else that is strange has happened again so far (I hope nothing does)....

[edit on 23-2-2006 by JoJo the religious man]

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 05:54 AM
link   
People our age do tend play pranks on our friends alot,and specially funny when you freak somone out it's funniest prank type you can do too make them freaked out and scared.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Hi JoJo
I got an idea, How about you ask your neighbor Mr Sandy, maybe you can jar his memory, and ask him if he recalls the color of the gents hair, and if he does, then maybe you can pinpoint it to one of your close friends, if they did however play a joke on you. If it comes close to one of them, then when your visiting them, check their closet to see if indeed they have the outfit, which may not help much since many own a white shirt, black shorts, so try to jar Mr Sandy's mind, by asking more questions! That is what detectives do to solve something! Ask questions like, did he look tall, or short, etc. Younger or older.... I think you get what I'm saying!
Well hope you get this solved, I know how not knowing can tend to drive one a bit nutty lol! Let me know if this helped! Angel

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I asked Mr. Sandy and he said since it was a few days ago he doesn't remember anything about size and age appearance, just that it was a black colored hair and I only have two friends with black hair (Robert and David) but they are both normally serious, although I guess it wouldn't hurt to look in their closets when I go over one of the two's houses next time, then go over and check the other's closet the next time I go to the other one. Although neither really like cold and would stay outside in shorts on a cold day. Also I did some thinking and if someone did try to play a joke how did they know if my father would call me up and I would catch them or not or if I would've heard the door bell and answered it myself? that's why it seems that its not a prank to me (although I don't know anything for sure and I would like to remain open minded) THen again maybe everything just went to their advantage or something.... I don't know what to think....

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Yes I see what you mean, but you do see a lot of influence these days with all the pranks & crazy things you see on tv/internet - and there is always a first time!
I for sure would much rather the prank, then some nut, or worse yet some spirit! Don't know which would be worse if I had to pick one of the last two, I think I would pick spirit! At least I could get rid of it lol
Still hope you find out! Gee one thing I hate is not knowing!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join