It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Koffi- the ultimate poster boy for corruption

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 06:29 AM
link   

DESPITE FREQUENT DECLARATIONS OF REFORM, it seems that United Nations Secretary-General Kofi Annan has learned nothing from the U.N.'s Oil-for-Food scandal, in which Saddam Hussein's billions corrupted the U.N.'s entire Iraq embargo bureaucracy. Earlier this month, Annan accepted from the ruler of Dubai an environmental prize of $500,000--a fat sum that represents the latest in a long series of glaring conflicts of interest. Call this one Cash-for-Kofi.

www.weeklystandard.com...

When will the US toss this thief out of this country.

Lets review Koffi's carrier

He was in charge of UN security in Rawanda - 1,000,000 humans slaughtered.

Oil-for-Food............wow

And now this.......John Bolton where are you on this sir!

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Bolton wants Koffi Annan removed.

UNITED NATIONS -- The U.S. ambassador opened Security Council discussions on the next U.N. secretary-general, calling the choice of a replacement for Kofi Annan probably the most important decision the world body will make this year.

seattlepi.nwsource.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Koffi's replacement will be William Jefferson Clinton. That is why he is now 41's son and "W"'s brother

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Billy boy won't be any better.

This is the same guy who sold nuclear secrets to China. In fact, he will be worse because the Democrats can play politics through the UN.

The US should just pull out of the UN, and let it crumble, then give that prime realestate to me so I can sell it.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Let us not forget Billboy has already turned over the "water rights" to the UN of almost every US park and waterway. The only reason I can see for "W" to be rehab'in Clinton is to put him in a UN Sec gen.

I know it is a horrible thought, but why else try to make the Clinton "third member" part of the Bush family?

Koffi was hand selected by Clinton and put in place.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 07:07 AM
link   
John Bolton is still new kid on the block and wanting to amke a name for himself...

Remember the UN is made up of Nations not individuals the sum of it's parts makes the UN, the UN is not a separate entity - no countries = no UN!!

The secretariat does not administer the political issues that is done by the individual countries

top topics

join