It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aviation Events In Historical Yesterday Today and Tomorrow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 05:16 AM
link   
When I was a child, I very like to read a magazine called Aviation Knowledge. An editor collected aviation events as a chroncle. Many time passed, I moved my home for two times then lost all of those magazine.
Of course, those avaition events edited by our Chinese magazine so the opnion controlled by community party, many of them may not true. I have found many friends here who are such knowledgable that know a lots of things Ive never known.
Although, internet is a good way to take informations, but the government which controled China also want to control people's notion,so many good webs I couldn't browse, fortrunately, I can come here. So I hope you're a superiorer can help me to recover the knowledge I have lost.
I think the topic I run here is a free topic because you don't need to do as a exhausting work, just do it when you remember something as a hobby.
Why this topic is adopt this website? Because some secrets hepponed in historical today will be opened by time pass through.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   
What happened on Avro CF-105 Arrow today? Why this web is closed today? www.avroarrow.org...

join