It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COINTELPRO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 02:07 PM
link   
During the sixties and seventies the American public became aware that FBI counterintelligence programs were being misused. Instead of rooting out soviet spies, COINTELPRO was infiltrating government opposition groups with no connection to the soviet communist party and committing illegal actions against them. Minority rights groups, feminists, environmentalists and other activists were the victims of this campaign of terror in which FBI agents would steal, instigate violence, assault and kill.

Most people believe that things such as this disappeared decades ago, but thanks to several executive orders silencing its movements, COINTELPRO is still happening. It has been responsible for several acts of violence against activists, often killing them.

XAOS

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 02:08 PM
link   
yep they are probably watching all ats members closely...

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 02:10 PM
link   
COINTELPRO also infiltrated most of the largest and well known UFO investigation organizations, such as MUFON.

Because William was a lead investigator for such an organization, I kinda wonder about him...

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 02:13 PM
link   
william was a member of mufon?? that for real...??

i didnt know that, its quite interesting..

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Does anyone know the story of Judi Bari?

XAOS

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 02:53 PM
link   
The COINTELPRO still exist. After the 9/11 events, the COINTEL launched the KILOWATT plan in europe and others parts of the world.

About judi bari, I've read about this story a few years ago :

www.judibari.org...

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 02:59 PM
link   
She was killed by a shrapnel bomb in her car. She was involved in the EarthFirst! movement, which was the subject of heavy FBI infiltration. The FBI instigated acts of violence in EF! that would not have happened otherwise. They trained, supplied and planned acts of sabotage for EF! in order to discredit them. Whether or not the car bomb was linked to the FBI is unknown, but it was most likely planted by feds.

XAOS

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 03:00 PM
link   
This make me think to the rainbow warrior affair, in france in the 80's.

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Tell me about it. It sounds intresting.

XAOS

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Do you have to insert coins to get them to work?

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Whoa! I've always wondered if anyone at ATS worked for the government! Makes sense though, a huge network of people like us could prove a slight disadvantage to the government. Then again, they could just slowly pick us off with big guns.

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheyWatchYouToo
Do you have to insert coins to get them to work?

Well, I am sure it takes a big chunk out of the government black budget

XAOS

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Rainbow warrior:

French agents blowed up Green Peace ship that was named 'Rainbow Warrior'

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by xaos
Tell me about it. It sounds intresting.
XAOS

Rainbow Warrior Bombing - 1985

On 7 July 1985 the Rainbow Warrior, flagship of the Greenpeace Organisation, an international body concerned with conservation and environmental issues, arrived in Auckland and tied up at Marsden Wharf.

.On the night of 10 July 1985 disaster struck. Shortly before midnight two high explosive devices, attached to the hull of the Rainbow Warrior some time previously, detonated within the space of a few minutes. The force of the explosions was such that a hole eight feet in size was opened below the waterline at the engine room. The vessel sank within minutes.

greenpeace

Auckland police report

Sometimes its a shame to be french...

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Hey XAOS. You have room for any white panthers in your black panther party. You know we all have the same ideals. Even if we arent the same color.

The government tested nuclear bombs in the presence of US soldiers in Area 51 and at sea on ships at Bikini. The US Government put radioactive DEU in retarded kids cereal. The US government did tests on black people in prison. Didnt let them brush their teeth and some of them all their teeth feel out. They did skin burn tests on black prisoners. The US government infected black people with contagious deseases and denied them penicilian to see what would happen.

We know all the other stuff the US government does. They tax us for it and everyone acts like their so great but every year they get a little nastier and eviler.

If you think the flag stands for freedom and liberty you are sadly disillusioned. The American people, some of them stand for liberty and democracy.

The republican party, they stand for good old American wholesome values of white power in government. The good old boys club of stealing drinking and whoring around at the tax payers expense.

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 08:36 AM
link   
i've read that COINTELPRO has infilitrated most of the conspiracy, people power, and ascension seeking organizations in an effort to lead us all astray of the truth

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 08:40 AM
link   
there might be some agents on this board now!!

i might be an agent?

top topics

join