It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Filmmaking!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by denial28
Got any room for a pregnant lady who has some experience in the Flash animation world? I can act as well as illustrate, Im currently working on a flash presentation, Oh and I live about 60 miles outside of Baltimore in West Virginia's eastern panhandle

Another response to you, that I didn't think of before I was no longer able to edit the first one.....

On the acting experience part of it...

Mostly what I'm looking for actor-wise on the film is 30-somethings, regardless of gender or build, to round out the younger part of the secret city Elder Council. It'll probably be at least two months before I need actors onsite (and all of the filming will be done in Baltimore, but much in front of a green screen (unless I can find other appropriate locations that I can use, close by, free of charge (lots of art deco stuff)).

However, another short side project I'm working on, mostly to get a feel of who I want in the film, if you're interested, is a two-day, Baltimore "guerilla film" shoot (to quote a term coined by John Waters), which consists of wanting to make between 3-6 short films (5-10 minutes each), completely improvised by the cast. Additionally, characters in these films will be created by cast members. I don't really direct at all, save giving the situation for the shorts, and editing it all together, into an interesting short film, that I can post on ifilm.com. Not all of the shorts will get posted online - I'll only be posting the best of them. Basically, it's an excercise in creativity (I like to have my cast feel comfortable with their own abilities, in addition to helping to expand on their abilities). It's also a trust-based exercise, insofar as not knowing the other actors' characters, or the situation before I roll camera, and give the situation to you. If you're interested, U2U me. It might land you a supporting role in this film!

It's one part auditon, and one part getting to know the other people working on the film. I've done this excercise before, and it's always a lot of fun (I've seen some really cool scenes come out of this exercise).

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I am responding to this post because I have seen a brief video clip from the 70's dealing with a real person who used water to run his car. it shows him his converter etc. Bottom line the pentagon was interested, he started to work for them and was poisoned. perhaps end of story, I have heard nothing of his design or even the cocept but I will direct you to the sight. www.lonelantern.org...
The dudes name was Stanley Myers Look under Water Powered Car.
Maybe there is no connection but I see a parallel.
Also I want to pitch my idea to you about a short film. Maybe I'm worped but I want to create a video that would juxstapose(sp) GW with my pugs. That's right ex(freudian slip) I mean example President Bush waged preemtive war with Iraq/My pugs are pacifists and can't spell Iraq Gw can't spell iraq either but he has nukes and is willing to use them/My pugs don't have nukes but they do bury bones in my back yard. GW buries bones----- well you get the idea. Kind of a back and forth, man dog, bad/good hateful/lovable using lovable dogs to expose the many unethical if not illegal things being done to us I'm not sure if I'm an idea man but I can at least keep an eye for provactive ideas.

<< 1   >>

join