It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Implants and Mindcontrol....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I do not know how accurate this particular article is, but such technology is known to have been experimented with by the CIA as part of MK Ultra. It has never been made public how far or successful such technology was, but I fail to believe that the CIA would invest millions of dollars into a program that didnt produce and just hang it up and walk away from it...

IF this article is correct, this is VERY firghtening...

The first brain implants were surgically inserted in 1974 in the state of Ohio, USA and also in Stockholm, Sweden. Brain electrodes were inserted into the skulls of babies in 1946 without the knowledge of their parents. In the 1950s and 60s, electrical implants were inserted into the brains of animals and humans, especially in the U.S., during research into behavior modification, and brain and body functioning. Mind control (MC) methods were used in attempts to change human behavior and attitudes. Influencing brain functions became an important goal of military and intelligence services.

Thirty years ago brain implants showed up in X-rays the size of one centimeter. Subsequent implants shrunk to the size of a grain of rice. They were made of silicon, later still of gallium arsenide. Today they are small enough to be inserted into the neck or back, and also intravenously in different parts of the body during surgical operations, with or without the consent of the subject. It is now almost impossible to detect or remove them.

It is technically possible for every newborn to be injected with a microchip, which could then function to identify the person for the rest of his or her life. Such plans are secretly being discussed in the U.S. without any public airing of the privacy issues involved. In Sweden, Prime Minister Olof Palme gave permission in 1973 to implant prisoners, and Data Inspection's ex-Director General Jan Freese revealed that nursing-home patients were implanted in the mid-1980s. The technology is revealed in the 1972:47 Swedish state report, Statens Officiella Utradninger (SOU).

conspiracyarchive.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 01:58 PM
link   
that if true is scary... if i ever found out i have a chip in me i would go nuts... i would go and do some serious things....

there would deffinately be retrobution!!

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider

The first brain implants were surgically inserted in 1974 in the state of Ohio, USA...

Ahhhh....$hit.
I swear, if I've got one of those damned things in my head.....

-B.

[Edited on 5-10-2003 by Banshee]

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 02:13 PM
link   
While on the subject, has anyone ever had an MRI and found small object imbedded in your body that the doctors could not explain, that coupld possibly be implants?

*edit* fixed a typo

[Edited on 5-10-2003 by dragonrider]

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 02:21 PM
link   

While on the subject, has anyone ever had an RI and found small object imbedded in your body that the doctors could not explain, that coupld possibly be implants?

Would it show up on a CAT scan?
I just had one of those in July on me ol' noggin, and they said my brain looked fine....

-B.

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 03:01 PM
link   
You had the same idea than me !

www.denyignorance.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 04:30 PM
link   
No, a Cat Scan is X Ray based, just making a 3D model with X Rays. It is mare more accurate than a traditional X Ray, but an MRI still has far better resolution (and is far more expensive).

Some of the new polymers and silicates are transparent to X Rays, and likely would not show up on cat scans either. MRIs can resolve down to a single cell, and even if the object were transparent to the MRI, the disturbance of the surrounding cells should give it away (I hope).

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 04:34 PM
link   
how would these implants have power?

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I'm anti Govmt, the other day I was talking with a friend of mine who thinks I'm paranoid. I do have some crazy thoughts, but I'm sane as the next person. But anyway while I was telling him some of my thoughts he said you ever seen a plane flying over-head that had a sprayer behind it, well anyway he said they where spraying a chem that is mind controling.

I think he was just kidding, but thought I would metion it anyway.

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Im not an expert in these kinds of things but I remember something about a small thermocouple that derived power from a thermal gradient in an extremety, like an arm or leg.

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Blade Runner
how would these implants have power?

1- Some microbattery can have a lifetime of 70/100 years.

2- A thermocouple, sure, it's possible.

There are a lot of other means, the energy for making the implant is not a real problem. If there is a technical problem, this would be about the reject for the human body of the implant or possible infections...

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Yeah...I read about that...it is real scarry...all I can think about those bugs from the Matrix....Because the part about the mind control reminds me of how agents take over the people's bodies in the movie...

But there are some questions left un anwsered here....what would they do if the parents refused to put the chip in to their baby? Do They even have a choice? all I know is that it is scary
....But what can I say....Since Fiction is becoming reallity left and right....so I'm not surprised about all this Implant stuff....

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Nanocrystalline polymers sense body information...

www.nanotechweb.org...

www.terrorterrace.homestead.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 07:21 PM
link   

While on the subject, has anyone ever had an MRI and found small object imbedded in your body that the doctors could not explain, that coupld possibly be implants?

Yup, a bit larger though, guess i'm a freak

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling

Yup, a bit larger though, guess i'm a freak

Any idea what it was? Did you have it removed?

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Just a thought- but the body produces its own electricity... maybe they have found a way to tap into it. Like the matrix.

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 11:30 PM
link   
nans has made an excellent point here. It is crucical that the body accepts any foreign intruder especially if it attempts to integrate in any way with any part of the body.

This is the stength of the alien implants as they do not seem to have rejection problems in the cases they have been found in people.

On the other hand I still have to believe that our military's efforts in this area are still much inferior to that of the aliens. Yet I also have to believe that due to the time frame involved that their technology has improved greatly especially considering genetic work these days.

The question is this though, why would the military work on a complimentary program along side that of the aliens?

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 11:41 PM
link   
An old friend of mine isn't his old self; he claims he has been implanted and manipulated by the entertainment industry. "They" beam radiation into his head that makes him an implement of "program enactment" that cause him to believe he is a famous actor in a movie. "They" can control his behavior to their own secret ends of world dominion this way. I feel sorry for him. It's obvious he's "out there", but maybe some weird #'s happened to him. The sad thing is he probably won't get any real help.

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 11:49 PM
link   
The thermocouple takes advantage of the bodies energy, and therefore will be active as long as the host is alive.

As far as rejection goes, the human body very seldom rejects any non-organic material, and indeed, if it was simply inserted into muscle or fat tissue, there is no actual biological link to the body that would initiate rejection. Most polymers are totally bio-compatible with the human body.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I would like to point out that our brain activity consists of electrical impulses. This is a bizarre but real technology. While it is impossible to externally control specific thoughts over an extended period of time, it is possible to stimulate a particular network that will cause the organism to emit a response that is in the range of desired behaviors.

top topics

join