It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypothetically, who should make first contact?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   

You mean zero proof. There is plenty of evidence. Abduction testimonies is evidence. Plenty other evidence has been presented in the Aliens & UFOs forum.

Yes, of course. Evidence abounds. However, we have yet to all agree on exactly what it's evidence of.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Jesse Jackson gets my vote. He could shake them down for big bucks if there are no African-Aliens aboard and if we're really lucky they would abduct him and take him away.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 11:47 AM
link   
You know, that's not a bad idea... we send Jesse Jackson, Pat Robertson, and your choice of Imams up there to chat up our extraterrestrial buddies, and hopefully they'll break out the disintegrator ray.

After that, hopefully the Aliens will abandon Earth as a lost cause and head home, leaving both of us that much better off.

I like it!

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I recommend my mother go and negotiate with the aliens. She's got plenty of sense. She would see through most of their BS and always be looking out for my ass.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Who should be tapped to approach them?

Dr. Phil

Can't stand the guy, but it'd be damn entertaining!

Seriously though....Stephen Hawking comes to mind....

[edit on 24-2-2006 by Gazrok]

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   
perhaps a contingent of spiritual and humanitarian representetives with no political or fundamentalist following and no financial interest or association.
Religious leaders of all faiths should be advised to perhaps calm their followers and include this information in their teachings/preachings.
Media coverage will be tricky.

Dr Phil

"now what you have here is a person not an alien trying to communicate with the rest of us and we're all like 'ahhhh aliens are invading'. We have to sit down and talk to each other like a family. His big eyes and pasty white skin is really not that different from ours you know"

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join