It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Aliens Exist? UFO Propulsion System Patent Pending

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I was talking with a guy on Yahoo games and he mentioned that he believes aliens do exist. I asked how he knew or why he believed that? And stated I was skeptical.

His comment was that GE currently has UFO technology patented right now that he believe they attained through reverse engineering. UFO propulsion technology and the patent info is available for the public to review. He mentioned the name William Henry Wallace and gave this link.

gravitywarpdrive.com/NGFT_Chapter_11.htm

Anyone know anything about this? How valid is this info? I asked if he was a member on here and said I would post the info he mentioned on here so others could comment and gave him the link to this website.

==============================
"FIGURES 7A* and 7B* mentioned in the text are illustrations included with Henry William Wallace's description of his invention - the machine designed to generate a secondary gravitational force field - within the U.S. Patent Number 3,626,605 document."

-- Henry William Wallace

==============================

Here is a link to patent 3,626,605:
www.gravitywarpdrive.com/ Adobe_pdf_Files/USP_3626605_Orig_Doc.pdf

I went to the U.S. Patent and Trademark government website and found the link to the patent on there as well but for some reason all the info is blank.

US Patent/Trademark Govt Website patent 3,626,605

He also mentioned the temple at Abydos in reference to the existence of Aliens. But that's another topic to explore.

Staying on topic I did a U.S. patent search which pulls up other patents that reference to patent #3,626,605. Meaning they are likely using or assuming the use in some form or fashion, the technology from patent #3,626,605. They have to sight this which is interesting because it could show that there has been some progression in the technology since it was first introduced and that someone is now utilizing this technology.

These are some of the patents from the U.S. Govt Patent website:

September 3, 2002
Technology explorer model

August 31, 2004
Gravitational wave generator utilizing submicroscopic energizable elements

May 10, 2005
Field converter

November 1, 2005
Space vehicle propelled by the pressure of inflationary vacuum state

What do you think about all of this?

-----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------
on anti-gravity
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 19-2-2006 by Samsonite]

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   
well for starters no one that worked/works for Lockheed and Martin, Boeing, etc.. would divulge such information, to someone they are playing pool with. To touch base on the Temple of Abydos it is in Egypt, there are other Temples such as Osiris, these were burial grounds. It has been reported that contacts have been made by EBE's with the locals living in the villages around the area. Don't know much more as my "need to know" is not in that area. Oh and William Henry Wallace was a General for the U.S. army some 100+ years ago. Now there might be a William Henry Wallace but if he is a high ranking official for GE or something than you will never know his name, its like me telling you the answers to all your questions about UFOs and EBE's could be obtained if you spoke to Lt. Col. Gary H. Kozlowski however you will never find anything about this person its like John Smith. BTW, Kozlowski is a fake name and that person would not know anything, he was however a friend of mine while I was in the USAF.

[edit on 18-2-2006 by mrjenka]

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Henry William Wallace is the one who patented the technology. I've updated the original post with additional information.

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I did not work for GE; however they are obviously involved in the distribution of back engineered alien technology--also Bell Labs etc. The Henry William Wallace patents are toned down versions of the alien propulsion system given a patent under the guise of a medical instrument--This is what the patent says, not me! They use the angular momentum of electrons from Bismuth to produce a gravity wave which can be amplified and directed and molded like a sound wave--basically they produced a little bubble of gravity with standard technology and Bismuth--whereas using larger yet stable elements (surprise, surprise, Lawrence Livermore Laboratories just happened to produce the first amounts of element 115 last year--of course they chose an unstable isotope at this point--haha amazing) and advanced equipment you can produce a much larger bubble. The importance of the bubble is that anything inside it is outside the reach of the gravity of the universe--in fact, you are basically in your own universe--the best analogy I use is like a pebble in a river: the river is so much stronger than the pebble yet the water flows around it because that requires less force-once you have your own "gravity bubble" the rest of the gravity in the universe flows around you instead of acting upon you--which includes all the effects of motion (i.e. intertia, g forces etc) suddenly the infinite acceleration/stoppage/turning of ufos doesnt seem so strange. This type of energy is everywhere around you since it simply amplifies the tremendous amounts of energy available within the atom--I mean they're like little perfect engines in and of themselves--once this technology is public it means free energy, travel, and production--no more poverty--complete and total change--not that the government doesn't want that, it's just that they need to control the release of it, I expect/demand that they keep this out of some crazy guy's hands--Besides free energy could be used as a weapon--imagine a bullet the size of a building that never stops, no matter what it "hits," ever. It seems obvious there's plenty of people ready to die just to kill some more people so keep this locked up USA government! Unfortunately I think people deserve the challenge of Freedom, even if it involves death.

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by neurocardiology
I did not work for GE; however they are obviously involved in the distribution of back engineered alien technology--also Bell Labs etc. The Henry William Wallace patents are toned down versions of the alien propulsion system given a patent under the guise of a medical instrument--This is what the patent says, not me! They use the angular momentum of electrons from Bismuth to produce a gravity wave which can be amplified and directed and molded like a sound wave--basically they produced a little bubble of gravity with standard technology and Bismuth--whereas using larger yet stable elements (surprise, surprise, Lawrence Livermore Laboratories just happened to produce the first amounts of element 115 last year--of course they chose an unstable isotope at this point--haha amazing) and advanced equipment you can produce a much larger bubble. The importance of the bubble is that anything inside it is outside the reach of the gravity of the universe--in fact, you are basically in your own universe--the best analogy I use is like a pebble in a river: the river is so much stronger than the pebble yet the water flows around it because that requires less force-once you have your own "gravity bubble" the rest of the gravity in the universe flows around you instead of acting upon you--which includes all the effects of motion (i.e. intertia, g forces etc) suddenly the infinite acceleration/stoppage/turning of ufos doesnt seem so strange. This type of energy is everywhere around you since it simply amplifies the tremendous amounts of energy available within the atom--I mean they're like little perfect engines in and of themselves--once this technology is public it means free energy, travel, and production--no more poverty--complete and total change--not that the government doesn't want that, it's just that they need to control the release of it, I expect/demand that they keep this out of some crazy guy's hands--Besides free energy could be used as a weapon--imagine a bullet the size of a building that never stops, no matter what it "hits," ever. It seems obvious there's plenty of people ready to die just to kill some more people so keep this locked up USA government! Unfortunately I think people deserve the challenge of Freedom, even if it involves death.

Hey you joined the website! Sorry I misunderstood, I thought you said you worked at GE. How do you know so much about this or understand it? If you don't mind me asking?

Edit: I've corrected the original post.

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Yeah, I figured I'd join. I am honestly aware of how much the gorvernment necessarily documents a lot of the communications around the world (i.e. NORAD) so I had been a little worried about joining a site like this but now I see things a bit differently-the worst they can do is kill me! Ha ha good luck. Not like they would care or really does anyone else for that matter. How do I know this stuff? Good question! Some "early encouragement" helped... and besides that just lots of thinking and research and reading--the information is out there, it is simply strewn across every discipline from psychology to history to physics to religion and besides that you have to connect the dots yourself!! I truly believe I have a lot of information that I shouldn't simply because I've been able to link up a lot of small clues into a bigger picture. The genius of the goverment in my opinion is that this has all been planned--no matter what I tell you or you discover on your own that definitively proves the existence and contact of and by aliens throughout history, you've still got to go to work tomorrow, or battle depression, or deal with abuse, or just the problem of being alive is plenty enough to cause suicide everyday. No matter what information is released you still have your own problems to deal with tomorrow. If you didn't then the government would definitely have some craziness on its hands. Michel Foucault's power of controlling the body. Not like I'm saying this technology should be divulged-it would rid the planet of poverty, disease, and class structure but only if it survived the machinations of the severely crazy--not to mention all types of terrorists. That's why this slow release of technology is the only way to prevent total destruction. I mean this is only technology think about our history, where have we come from, why are we here, how did our brains develop, all of these things link together: "The first rule of ecology is that everything is related."

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 02:05 AM
link   
You have researched and thought about this a lot more than I have. There are some similar threads from ATS on this that I'd like to post in this thread. How confident are you in this?

Antimatter/matter power
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Super Heavy Elements Discovered: Element 115 Paves the Way to Understanding Gravitic Control

Shades of Lazar- Element 115 created

Ununpentium

EXCLUSIVE: Why element 115 can not be used for antigravity

Bob Lazar Video

Bob Lazar, some credibility at last?

Bob Lazar, the real deal, or disinformationist or just a conman?
www.belowtopsecret.com...

Thoughts on Bob Lazar

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by neurocardiology
Yeah, I figured I'd join. I am honestly aware of how much the gorvernment necessarily documents a lot of the communications around the world (i.e. NORAD) so I had been a little worried about joining a site like this but now I see things a bit differently-the worst they can do is kill me! Ha ha good luck. Not like they would care or really does anyone else for that matter. How do I know this stuff? Good question! Some "early encouragement" helped... and besides that just lots of thinking and research and reading--the information is out there, it is simply strewn across every discipline from psychology to history to physics to religion and besides that you have to connect the dots yourself!! I truly believe I have a lot of information that I shouldn't simply because I've been able to link up a lot of small clues into a bigger picture. The genius of the goverment in my opinion is that this has all been planned--no matter what I tell you or you discover on your own that definitively proves the existence and contact of and by aliens throughout history, you've still got to go to work tomorrow, or battle depression, or deal with abuse, or just the problem of being alive is plenty enough to cause suicide everyday. No matter what information is released you still have your own problems to deal with tomorrow. If you didn't then the government would definitely have some craziness on its hands. Michel Foucault's power of controlling the body. Not like I'm saying this technology should be divulged-it would rid the planet of poverty, disease, and class structure but only if it survived the machinations of the severely crazy--not to mention all types of terrorists. That's why this slow release of technology is the only way to prevent total destruction. I mean this is only technology think about our history, where have we come from, why are we here, how did our brains develop, all of these things link together: "The first rule of ecology is that everything is related."

And i'm the Queen of England, hence i know about the our little plot to kill Diana to stop her marrying out of the 'family'. I can prove i'm the Queen of England....how you ask?; you're just gonna have to take my word for it.

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Lanton, does this article change your perspective slightly?

2 'superheavy' elements hint at unknown frontiers

By James Glanz
The New York Times
Sunday, February 01, 2004
seattletimes.nwsource.com... l01.html

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Hmmm...Strange that today Bush said the nation is on the verge of technological breakthroughs that would "startle" most Americans...

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I like the hint by Bush. I truly believe this has all been planned. I expect my government to keep me safe and sound by not releasing this stuff. In my opinion they are stuck between a rock and a hard place; keep this information to themselves and watch knowingly as the people of the world continue to do absolutely crazy things to one another or release everything and keep your fingers crossed. So the answer is do neither-let out small bits over time until it accumulates, harmlessly, into the entire picture. I love the idea that I'll be alive for even a small part of the entire picture. Is there anything we can do to speed up the release besides world peace?

[edit on 20-2-2006 by neurocardiology]

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   
neurocardiology,

It almost sounds like you are talking about something similar to what I have thought for awhile.

That is that if you could produce something in effect like the Gravitational version of the Meissner effect.

The Meissner Effect

You would gravitationally isolate anything inside of the field.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   
what and y'all thought hydrogen and biodiesel would save us? don't expect a milestone they'll still find a way to need a rare and therefore expensive fuel.... which they so happen to own the land that posesses the highest traces of it. That's been the real stumbling block.

Edit: please do call this paranoia today tomorrow and the next day.... but when it comes down and we have a new power source take the time to whois their site then work from there.... I'll bet dollars to donuts that the majority owner of that energy source is one of our known but maligned names.

[edit on 20-2-2006 by Sugarlump]

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   
This is a good interesting thread.

I'd have to share the view posted here that a gradual release would be the way to go.
But this is in a world where the government actually cares, and there are no secret organisations trying to dominate the globe. What are your thoughts on these matters?
You make it sound like the government would release this info if the world was a nice peaceful place and could handle it.
Do you say they are more interested in mankind rather than power, and millitary?

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Samsonite
Lanton, does this article change your perspective slightly?

2 'superheavy' elements hint at unknown frontiers

By James Glanz
The New York Times
Sunday, February 01, 2004
seattletimes.nwsource.com... l01.html

It doesn't say '2 "superheavy" elements hint at the existence of UFO propulsion systems', now does it?

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 01:26 AM
link   
In terms of whether or not I think the government is truly a black ops program designed at control--I definitely agree and I would expect no less from the government whose job it is to protect me (more on whether or not I need to be protected later...)--HOWEVER, they are not so bad as to be killing me right now; my point being that I would have to agree that I have a pretty free existence with a minimal of pain: I get to play guitar and eat and sleep so these "terrible" government agencies are leaving me alone enough to the point that I cannot possibly view them as that threatening. Look, if you want my opinion-the same technology already patented right now is the along the same lines as time travel-in fact, it is one and the same--therefore I have to assume that the highly regimented and controlled government that has been in the "know" has already looked into the past and future--they know when and how to release all this stuff to keep us form destroying ourselves with our excited little primate brains (also designed by aliens--in my researched opinion)--We're talking free energy, time travel, a total and complete change in culture, thought, and consciousness. Their job is to basically kill time until that magic date--keep us busy--"Ya cold war, iraq, terror, oil, asteroid, whatever it takes to keep you guys busy and not thinking for yourselves..."
THIS STUFF IS IN THE PATENT OFFICE AND WE STILL WANT BIN LADEN?!?! DOES ANYONE ELSE SEE A PROBLEM WITH THAT?!?! WE'RE STILL KILLING AND BEING KILLED WITHOUT A THOUGHT TO THE INFORMATION SURROUNDING US!!
Personally I'd rather have my own ufo, with hot tub, cruisin around the galaxy makin' friends with big black eyed dudes in margaritaville...

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
check out a similar U.S. patent, 6,784,591 which sites patent 6,626,605.
patft.uspto.gov...,626,605& OS=3,626,605&RS=3,626,605

top topics

join