It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insult Bush online? Now you can!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Check these guys out, a total hoot.

Insult the president online

Welcome to insultthepresident.com, a website dedicated to providing constructive feedback (insulting) to the President of the United States.  Unless of course, the President is perfect, beyond reproach, and makes only good, well thought out decisions for idealist reasons that better humanity…um….yeah…

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   
People will do anything to make money. I can just mail bush myself for the price of a stamp, but they won't allow him to open mail himself since if there was a white powder in the contents of the mail he'd probably be dumb enough to snort it.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   
"I could have mailed you myself for the price of a stamp, but they won't allow you to open mail yourself since if there was a white powder in the contents of the mail you would probably snort it"

Go Davillen Go and post this one, I dare you.

I´m on the floor.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Insult Bush? Why would I do that? Plus I don’t need to waste my time, that’s what liberals are for. That’s all they can do, and when they do make it into office, all they do is sit on their arse and do nothing for this country. There was a time when they did a lot for this country, but not anymore, they are just to Hollywood

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Bush insults online starts here ....still free too.

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Haha this is hillarious.. I wonder if he reads them.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
well after the shoe throwing, Bush said he did not know what the man!s beef was ! Is bush really that dim?

top topics

join