It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United State would nuke middle east!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
What makes China, Russia, France or any of the other nuclear powers think that if directly threatened with a nuclear threat from the middle East that we wouldnt simply flex our dominant nuclear muscle........no country even comes close to our strength.......the other nuclear powers are laughable in comparison. If a middle east terror group nuked NYC, I guarentee you that the middle east would be irradicated and nobody would say one aggressive word to stop us. I personally thank President Reagan for giving my generation the nuclear strength to determine our own fate.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
be prepared for all the Anti American post coming your way .

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
YEAH!! USA USA

Honestly, how many more threads are there gonna be informing all us non-Americans just how mighty the good ol' USofA is and how anybody that thinks differently is in for a serious nuking

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Maybe the US should wage war on themselves for suspicion of housing Weapons of Mass Destruction. That's all it took for the US to declare War on Iraq.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   
dude, if you nuke the middle-east it would cause a nuclear winter with all the oil fields.

but you say the other nuclear powers are laughable at, yes america as the most nuclear weapons but all those don't haveto be used to destroy a country (or the world).

the main 5 nuclear powers (US, UK, China, Russia, France) weapons average at between 100/200 kilotons of power (each) - compare that of 15 kilotons in hiroshima which killed 200,000 in 1945, now you can see what devistation the atom could have in this day and age!!

so as you can see only a few bombs could destory a country and the world - any of the main 5 powers (laughable at or not) could do that!!

i think the reason america and russia built up all their nuclear arsenal is for show, like a 'don't mess with us' warning.

have a read of this about the consequences of using nuclear weapons:-

www.wagingpeace.org...

[edit on 18-2-2006 by st3ve_o]

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Considering a prolonged war with Japan to be exceedingly brutal and costly in terms of human life loss we nuked them twice. Imagine a suitcase nuke taking out NYC, Boston or DC....you better believe we would launch a nuclear strike, anyone that doesnt think so is on major drugs.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by beaburt
What makes China, Russia, France or any of the other nuclear powers think that if directly threatened with a nuclear threat from the middle East that we wouldnt simply flex our dominant nuclear muscle........no country even comes close to our strength.......the other nuclear powers are laughable in comparison. If a middle east terror group nuked NYC, I guarentee you that the middle east would be irradicated and nobody would say one aggressive word to stop us. I personally thank President Reagan for giving my generation the nuclear strength to determine our own fate.

Are you really so sure about that?

I am sure that the War on Terror is nothing but a pack of lies, but even if it wasn't, I can guarantee you that the USA would not nuke the Middle East.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Are you drinking Pabst Blue Ribbon right NOW?

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   
lol, tongues and everything

[edit on 18-2-2006 by st3ve_o]

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   
My last way above for Feb goes to Heelstone! You can say it a million ways--a million times, but seeing is believing!

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   
So the US will Nuke,

Algeria
Bahrain
Egypt
Iran
Iraq
Israel
Jordan
Kuwait
Lebanon