It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New European Freemason Headquarters

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Can anyone enlighten me as to why the Off shore tax haven of UK Guernsey was chosen to build the only freemasonary pyramid in Europe without the top on?

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peter Johns
Can anyone enlighten me as to why the Off shore tax haven of UK Guernsey was chosen to build the only freemasonary pyramid in Europe without the top on?

Hi,

I'm afraid to try and enlighten you - I don't want to turn you into a Mason

I have not heard about this pyramid. Would you have any pictures of this and if it is true at all, the top will not be placed until their new Atlantis of the World is complete. Could it be a freemasonic symbol, as many know the one on the US dollar was put there by the Freemasonic "Order of the Quest", aka JASON society?

"If" what you say is true, be prepared to have every Mason deny it!

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Interesting, markusjharper, you said you have nothing against Freemasonry. It appears to be that you misled me with that statement.

Therefore, my only conclusion is that you must mislead people without hesitation.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Hi Peter

Your questions begs more questions, as there is no Europe-wide masonic organization and the pyramid isn't a masonic symbol. Why do you think this pyramid is masonic, and why do you think it is a new headquarters for a masonic organization?

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanse_nz
Interesting, markusjharper, you said you have nothing against Freemasonry. It appears to be that you misled me with that statement.

Therefore, my only conclusion is that you must mislead people without hesitation.

Sanse_nz,

I am a little concerned, as your posting seems slightly reactionary. Please don't be concerned about from which angle I am coming from. Do not worry, I promise my intention here (although not fully revealed) is not to destroy Freemasonry; no indeed.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by markusjharper

Originally posted by sanse_nz

Sanse_nz,

I am a little concerned, as your posting seems slightly reactionary. Please don't be concerned about from which angle I am coming from. Do not worry, I promise my intention here (although not fully revealed) is not to destroy Freemasonry; no indeed.

*grins* Thats terrific. Although you wouldn't be capable of bringing down Freemasonry, regardless. I'm definately not worried, but your unfounded accusations do irritate me, yes.

Have fun doing *whatever* it is you do.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   

BBC for Guernsey Baliwick
No mention of a masonic pyramid. A search also only reveals, for the top results anyway, people named "mason". Where did you hear about this?

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by markusjharper
Could it be a freemasonic symbol, as many know the one on the US dollar was put there by the Freemasonic "Order of the Quest", aka JASON society?

Hmmm...and here I always thought the Great Seal was put on the one dollar note by Congress. Thanks for clearing it up!

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Hmmm. I wonder if we're ever going to see 'Peter Johns' again?

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Hi

Here is a picture of the inside of the masonic pyramid.

www.cwgsy.net...

[edit on 21-2-2006 by Peter Johns]

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Hi Peter

That is a picture of a masonic temple, probably English, and probably quite an old lodge or perhaps with Antient influences. Consequently it's incorrectly labelled as Satan's temple - as a masonic lodge it has absolutely nothing to do with Satan.

Also it would seem that the maximum capacity of the temple would be about 50-70. This is certainly large enough to be the main masonic headquarters for Guernsey but not Europe.

Now that you've returned to the thread, perhaps you could answer my questions whilst you're here.

PS - I think a picture of the outside would be interesting, so we can see this pyramid.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 07:58 AM
link   
On the 25 July 1998 the dedication the new freemason Temple took place in St Martin's.

The wall and ceiling are laid out in the form of star constellations.

The building is pyramidal in shape, reflecting the stonemasonry that the slaves of the Egyptians used in building the great pyramids.

The building goes 25 feet underground with the main sacrificial hall 14 foot below the middle of the main hall above ground.

The domed roof is set with fibre optics lighting which are set out as two star constellations, the square and the compass.

In the middle of the room is a carpet consisting of black and white squares, globes representing the terrestrial and celestial spheres are on top of two pillars.

At the end of the room there are three wooden thrones on a raised dais, the centre of which is slightly higher and situated between two pillars.

I will try and get a copy of the plans showing the internal pyramid shape and an outside photo showing the outer camouflage fitted.

The temple has been built for the ruling elite in the one world government not the trolls who hang on.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Well Peter it sounds like a lovely temple - I must make a note to visit next time I'm in Guernsey. From what I can gather 10 lodges meet at that centre, as well as some side orders.

I'm still at a loss as to why you think this might be sinister or that a conspiracy is going on here, or indeed that this building is anything other than the main masonic temple for the Province of Guernsey and Alderney under the jurisdiction of the United Grand Lodge of England.

Although some of your phraseology is interesting - what do you mean by 'sacrificial hall'? You must surely have some reason for thinking this building is special but for your own reasons have chosen not to share that with us. Shame.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
If you would like to know more about why I call it the “sacrificial hall” there are two very difficult books to get hold of that explain the goings on in this temple of Satan.

1. The Brother Hood by Stephen Knight - who died in July 1985 aged 33 years, just 18 months after his controversial book was published.

2. Inside the Brotherhood by Martin Short.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Peter

Unfortunatly, there is no way to adaquatly resond to your post about Stephen Knight's or Martin Short's books at this time. Unless I were to break the dictates of Thomas Crowne.

If you will check ont many of the earlier threads about Masonry you will find that their accuracy has been reather savierly placed in doubt. While it is impossable to fully "prove" their inacuracy without initiating the individual.

I will state flatly that after almost 30 years in free masonry, I can see no valid reason for any rational person to refer to any masonic lodge I have ever been in, a "scrificial hall".

By the way it link you posted shows a pictre that looks more like a copy of either a painting or an illistration form a publication, not an actual photo from an actual lodge. Photos froma actual lodges are readily available, if this is a factual web artical why not use the real thing?

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   
That looks like a rather cool lodge, it has an appearance of age that belies its more current origin. However, I see nothing sinister in building a meeting place for a fraternity. I like the level on the West and wish that there were more pictures so we could see more detail....

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   

1. The Brother Hood by Stephen Knight - who died in July 1985 aged 33 years, just 18 months after his controversial book was published.

Stephen Knight died of a (proven) brain hemhorrage, tragic but not murdered. www.masonicinfo.com...

2. Inside the Brotherhood by Martin Short.

Actually this is widely available but I haven't bothered to buy one myself. Martin Short will make quite enough money on this stuff without any help from me. I heard him on the radio a couple of months ago and he was still trotting out the same tired old conspiracies about masonry from the 1970s. The world, and masonry, has moved on but sadly not Mr. Short. Luckily his bank manager still loves him

Theres an interesting article about Inside the Brotherhood here

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Perhaps now you'd like to answer my questions. Or perhaps you have something to hide?

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Check this out:

Poster for EU headquarters

Classic Pieter Brueghel painting of the tower of Babel

EU Headquarters

Read this article:

www.inplainsite.org...

interesting no?

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Student
Peter

Unfortunatly, there is no way to adaquatly resond to your post about Stephen Knight's or Martin Short's books at this time. Unless I were to break the dictates of Thomas Crowne.

If you will check ont many of the earlier threads about Masonry you will find that their accuracy has been reather savierly placed in doubt. While it is impossable to fully "prove" their inacuracy without initiating the individual.

I will state flatly that after almost 30 years in free masonry, I can see no valid reason for any rational person to refer to any masonic lodge I have ever been in, a "scrificial hall".

By the way it link you posted shows a pictre that looks more like a copy of either a painting or an illistration form a publication, not an actual photo from an actual lodge. Photos froma actual lodges are readily available, if this is a factual web artical why not use the real thing?

I feel sorry for you. Please seek help as soon as possible. Read this from a fellow mason.

Letter of Resignation from a Masonic Lodge

The following letter of resignation or demiture is taken from a book called "Masonry, Beyond the Light" by William Schnoebelen ISBN 0937958387!

A former Freemason, his knowledge of this cult is extensive!

To the Master, Officers, and Members,

Dear Friends,

It is with deep regret that I submit my resignation from your Lodge, and from all Masonic Bodies! I have taken this step in spite of the fact that I value very much the friendships and associations I have developed within Masonry over the years. However, ONE whom I love more than all of you has said,
"He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me" (Matthew 10:37).
Those who call themselves Christians and believe in the name of Jesus are called to that kind of radical discipleship. If I am to be true to my Lord, who loved me and gave Himself for me, then I must keep His commandments. If I am called to love Him more than my own family, how much more am I called to love Him more than friends or fraternal brothers?
Unfortunately, in spite of the fraternal love I bear you all, I find that in following Jesus Christ, I must sever my ties with all forms of the Masonic Fraternity. This is no reflection upon you, or upon the many good things that Masonry does. It is simply the fact that Masonry does NOT honour Jesus Christ as the Almighty GOD who came in the flesh to save us from our sins! Our Lord said:
"He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad" (Matthew 12:30).
Masonry refuses to confess Jesus before men, and Jesus warned that:
"Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father who is in heaven. But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father who is in heaven" (Matthew 10:32-33).
Anything, which presents itself as a moral or religious institution and yet does NOT confess Christ as GOD is denying Jesus! I am deeply sorry, brothers, but I cannot be part of such a thing!
Masonry establishes itself as a complement to one's church, which sounds fine. Masonry has prayers, rituals, and solemn ceremonies, in which the Authority of the Bible is invoked. The Lodge is not secular, but religious. But in my study of the Bible, it seems clear that Masonry asks us, as Masons, to do things contrary to Biblical teachings!
For example, Jesus commands us to "teach all nations" (Matthew 28:19-20), and to "preach the Gospel to everyone" (Mark 16:15), yet Masonic etiquette forbids me as a Christian from sharing my Saviour with my non-Christian Lodge Brothers. I must stand by politely and watch them go to Hell, "for there is non other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved" (Acts 4:12). Who am I to obey, my Lord or my Lodge?
The very Bible, that sits on the altar, commands these things! It is one of "the three great lights" of Masonry, and yet you ignore its teachings for the sake of harmony!
Jesus also commands us "not to swear oaths" (Matthew 5:34-37) and His Sovereign command is echoed by James (5:12), yet the taking of oaths is at the very heart of Masonic Degree Work. My brothers these things ought not to be! Finally the Apostle Paul commands that believers in Jesus Christ be "….. not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness, and what communion hath light with darkness?"(Corinthians 6:14).
I take my Masonic obligations very seriously, and for that very reason, I realise the "cable-tow" was a powerful yoke which bound me to many Masons who do not worship the True God or His Son Jesus, however sincere they may be in their devotions. I must take the commands of my God more seriously!
To remain in Masonry is to compromise my fellowship with Jesus Who Died for Me!
I realise that whatever benefits Masonry has, they cannot possibly be compared with the joys of full friendship with the Almighty Lord of the Universe, who died that I might live - and Who loves all masons, as I do, even though they allow him no place in their ceremonies.
You, my brothers, must decide for yourselves what you will do with the god of Masonry, but "as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD"(Joshua 24:15).
Thus, I respectfully serve notice of my total and final demiture from the Masonic Lodge and ALL of its Orders and Degrees!
God bless you as you seek His will in this important matter,
In Christian Love,
Signed.
Resigning from being a Freemason will ensure that your immortal soul will be saved from the fires of Hell!
You have nothing to fear but fear itself!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join