It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing Freemasonic Degrees

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
It has come time to turn up the heat a little - the waters have been tested so to speak and now I shall reveal something of significant impact of the sort of esoteric nature that is rarely understood by masons today.

Firstly, there are some that do know the reason why masonry began using more than 3 degrees and I wish to shed some light on these areas, as it were in order to help those who are lost in symbolism and vanity. It is difficult for people to understand much of the esoteric nature in terms of non-decimal and that is precisely what happened within the Freemasonic lodges in the 1800's. Few know the real reason why some lodges have 32-33 degrees and others still may offer up to 90 degrees!

Ironically, true freemasonry is based upon 3 spiritual degrees - but these are to be considered in a non-decimal like manner. What matters are not the degree but the internal spiritual growth ascertained. There is actually a total of "9" degrees, thus the 3 initial degrees and than an additional "6" degrees.

Once the student has reached the 3 degrees something of basic spiritual understanding must first have been considered. No symbols, handshakes, codes etc must be considered PRIOR to having the fully mature understanding of the esoteric kind. We must at this point be VERY clear that the significance of symbols is not to be taken lightly; as symbols can in fact indoctrinate members within a brotherhood into a particular kind of approach which can then be used to ascertain a certain goal - a goal unbeknownst to the members themselves. However, those who first ascertain a spiritual understanding cannot be used through the working of symbols but it must be made clear that the symbols can be used to control others as it were.

Now I mentioned the first 3 degrees: lets consider that many lodges offer up to 33 degrees! Imagine that achievement - the like of Pike and others reaching that mighty feat in but no time at all! In particular, many are provided the title instantly! Other lodges offer up to 90 degrees - so one has only to ponder the significance? Now, these other 6 degrees I mentioned earlier... these 6 degrees (when reached) will appropriate something of great significance! However, I will now reveal to you that no human being can in fact reach 9 degrees in this fifth-post Atlantian epoch and in fact, we have only entered into this epoch since the year 1413 and have to work through advancement until we reach the sixth-post Atlantian epoch. Thus, until that time not even the greatest master may obtain “9” degrees – it cannot happen.

Moreover, one must now ponder the real meaning of 33 degrees and I shall reveal this to you. It began as sort of a misunderstanding of sorts…a misinterpretation of the number “9”. I already mentioned 9 possible degrees. Madame Blavatsky in her book “the Secret Doctrine” mentioned “777” and “9” and “3x3”. These were not to be considered as decimal degrees and much interpretation occurred at this point in time.

The number “777” is actually 7x7 = 49 and 49x7 = 343

We now find that: 7x7x7 = 3”4”3, so 3x3 = “9”

That is but one example of why I say that the average Mason today is not only unaware of Masonic history but also that they are being controlled through a system of MATERIALISTIC vanity, based partially on human error.

Now we can go and take a much closer look at the people in history who claim to have reached or have been awarded 33 degrees and ask the question: “how is that at all possible?”

[edit on 18-2-2006 by markusjharper]

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I can find a link to this supposedly enlightening information, where?
I take it you have been through the degees to KNOW this information.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanse_nz
I can find a link to this supposedly enlightening information, where?
I take it you have been through the degees to KNOW this information.

Sometimes, one need only read it in a book or find the truth within themself...not everything can be found with a link but when the truth is spoken, it tends to have a certain effect over people.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
The same effect can be obtained when purposely inflaming people with gossip too

Or, misleading them, which you are obviously adept at.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Markus

I think you're looking into the whole thing waaay to deeply and finding things that aren't really there. Reading too many 'esoteric' analyses of freemasonry will only serve to confuse further, IMO. To truly understand freemasonry one needs to get back to basics.

Incidentally, I'm struggling to find a conspiracy angle to this thread...

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   
sanse_nz,

You do not yet understand...I can sense your somehow concerned about this? But rather than addressing me personally, why not try and find out why there is to this day, so much confusion over the various degrees?

If what I have posted is false in any way, than a mason poster can certainly try and answer me - accusing me of making this up will not go very far.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   
markusjharper,

Firstly, I am concerned about blatant lies that cannot be proven being portayed as fact without any back-up whatsoever, yes you are correct there. I am not confused, however. I know more about Freemasonry than you ever will, through experience one on one - NOT from what someone has written off the top of his head.

I think perhaps you should re-read and tell me who really is doing accusing on this thread. It isn't me.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman
Markus

I think you're looking into the whole thing waaay to deeply and finding things that aren't really there. Reading too many 'esoteric' analyses of freemasonry will only serve to confuse further, IMO. To truly understand freemasonry one needs to get back to basics.

Incidentally, I'm struggling to find a conspiracy angle to this thread...

I have stated something that is only the truth and has nothing to do with looking into things too deeply, as we have barely began to scratch the surface. We are now living in a society whereas "thinking" has become sort of a crime. Not a crime in the direct fashion but rather a subtle form of collectivism sprung out from a materialistic standpoint; we often have tools many to do all of our thinking for us and thus we have become lazy.

Consider the same is true with degrees and symbols? To simply understand a symbol or sign means nothing without first using the "mind" and engaging in esoteric understandings to fully understand the meaning. Take for example Elias Levi. His symbols were very powerful and although his work was brilliant and brought forth much truth, the mistakes he made (coming from his earlier carnations) have had a devastating effect on people who simply read the symbols in vanity; this type of false spiritual wisdom has taken a great foothold today and cannot simply be understood from a materialistic point of view.

Only through, spiritual science can we understand these matters

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Saddam Hussein believes wholeheartedly in everything he preaches too...
doesn't make it the "truth"

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 08:13 AM
link   

markusjharper said
Sometimes, one need only read it in a book .

Ok so did this much fabled book have a picture of Mickey Mouse on the cover?
Or was it Davey and Goliath?

Is it cold where you are? Are there 2 Moons?

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by markusjharper
Now we can go and take a much closer look at the people in history who claim to have reached or have been awarded 33 degrees and ask the question: “how is that at all possible?”
[edit on 18-2-2006 by markusjharper]

The degrees are simply a man-made curriculum of lessons and charges.

You've been reading some wacky books, Markus.

Or perhaps it's not the books themselves, but how they've been interpreted...

Either way, I fail to see how this thread "turns up the heat".

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by markusjharper
Ironically, true freemasonry is based upon 3 spiritual degrees - but these are to be considered in a non-decimal like manner.

Non-decimal-like? What the heck is that supposed to mean? Do you mean linear? Because that's something different entirely.

Once the student has reached the 3 degrees something of basic spiritual understanding must first have been considered. No symbols, handshakes, codes etc must be considered PRIOR to having the fully mature understanding of the esoteric kind.

Actually, it seems like they make you memorize a whole bunch of catechismal stuff between the three degrees. You have to understand the symbolism of everything, as well as the handshakes and codes PRIOR to the fully mature understanding of the esoteric kind.

Now I mentioned the first 3 degrees: lets consider that many lodges offer up to 33 degrees! Imagine that achievement - the like of Pike and others reaching that mighty feat in but no time at all! In particular, many are provided the title instantly!

Actually, all lodges that schedule meetings for the Scottish Rite offer 33 degrees. There isn't much achievement to it - you pay the membership fee and dues, you show up for an entire Friday and Saturday and they confer the 4th through 32nd degrees to you. That goes for EVERYONE. Lots of sitting and watching and listening. The 33rd degree is given to those in leadership positions or honorarily to those who have contributed a lot to their communities. Their normal communities, not masonic communities.

That is but one example of why I say that the average Mason today is not only unaware of Masonic history but also that they are being controlled through a system of MATERIALISTIC vanity, based partially on human error.

On the contrary, masons have libraries where they can study masonic history. "History - Masonic" is even part of your home library's Dewey Decimal System.

Thanks for asking, Bob! Gentlemen, for the low, low price of $250, you can join the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, where you will be presented with the 4th through 32nd degrees in a weekend! If you are Mr. Nice Guy for the rest of your life, you will probably be awarded the 33rd degree!

All other guests will part with this lovely bedroom set! Back to you, Bob!

top topics

join