It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anyone familiar with the work of Tira Brandon-Evans?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I would like to talk with others who are familiar with the Society of Celtic Shamanism and who may have some personal experience with the program.
I'm not sure if I understand what the big difference is between Core shamanism and Celtic shamanism. I know that Michael Harner developed Core shamanism, but thats about it.
Feel free to U2U me please.
Thanks

MMMarie

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Perhaps you could explain the basis of this belief to the ignorant such as myself.

When you say "program" is it in reference to a specific kind of conditioning or a ritual or other system?

Define Core/Celtic Shamanism.

Klep.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Core shamanism is also known as 'neo' shamanism- a reconstruction of what we know that has been practiced by our ancestors- I guess like any other reconstructionist religion like Druidism, Wicca, ect... Some may agree or disagree with this way of thinking. My question is about the difference between CORE shamanism and what the Celtic shamans practice ? Because so many of the early celtic recordings were destroyed and going furthur back in time perhaps only an oral tradition, it just seems like there isnt much difference between the two. I dunno.

here is a link that will explain shamanism better than I can.
en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

join