It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An interview with a hacker (Says Anti gravity is real!)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I hope im not covering old ground here, but hell, read this article about the hacker who got jailed in 2005. The mans the real deal when it comes to military hacking, and i for one believe him if he says they have anti gravity.

heres the link.

www.zpenergy.com...

What do you think about his find?

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   
well if i got it right the guy didnt get jailed? if he did get, then this is just some random stuff that doesn't have any truth in it. as if the us govt would let something like this leak through a guy who sitting in a jail. the letters would never get through.

i wouldn't be too suprised if this was true, though it could be disinformation by the us govt, and the files he was searching thru was already corrupt information.

but what really makes me wonder is (IF he didnt get any penalty) why he didnt get jailed :S

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   
i doubt if any military computers with sensitve info are Connected to the
internet or any system that would allow hackers even getting close to hacking them .

Hoax .
Fake.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Briggs
internet or any system that would allow hackers even getting close to hacking them .

Hoax .
Fake.

Prove it mang,shoot.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Since when does common sense need to be proven ? .

get a clue and use some brain cells , its shame to let them go to waste.

second - you havent proven anything yourself .
with some half baked story .

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Apparently, your article is based on another article from July 15, 2005 which can be found here: news.zdnet.com...

Now the problem is that we (the U.S.) are trying to bring him in as an "enemy combatant", which means, no right to a lawyer or speedy trial (can be detained indefinately without these). Much like a "gitmo" detainee.

His trial has been postponed until 3/14/06

For updated info: www.spy.org.uk...

[edit on 2/18/06 by redmage]

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   
If you follow his extradition fight, the mans been in court over the last week: http: //www.spy.org.uk/freegary/

Seems they want to label him an enemy combatant..... well for my money he sure must have hit the nerves of a few US agencies if they want to get him tried in the US so badly.... If he was a crank or harmless would they be trying so hard? doubt it....

as for US computers being un-hackable...well read this article from the same site.

www.spy.org.uk...

[edit on 18-2-2006 by MadGreebo]

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   
if true it is interesting i mean imagine the hackers delight, filtering through a load of keywords, or, "buzzwords" and finding something, maybe related to so-called ufo's or extra-terrastrials. u could bet $5 it wouldnt be related to spielbergs classic, "ET" hence the excitement.

great! but what now? the usual..everything dies down..and all is forgotten...very sad

and like Briggs said..would they take any risk? for example we're contempt to use software to erase "sensitive" data, they use degaussers or melt the components or maybe pulverise them into dust. im not so sure really, surely even they recognize the skills of these geeks

[edit on 18-2-2006 by SteveG]

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I sure as hell hope the US don't get to have him tried in the US. OK it wrong what he did, and yes it may have done some harm, but 70 years? I think that his " If you try to extradite me ill tell all i know speech" has backfired. They know he knows, so its time to put him out of reach of the rest of the world.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Well someone asked for proof so here it is. I spent * yrs in the US Navy and in fact my job had to deal with the very equipment that classified data was used on. As with any business or large corporation, nothing that is highly classified is kept on an unclassified system. Its basic common sense to have an internal network which has a device that encrypts the data. Trust me unless you got the exact equiptment and can decrypt 128 bit encryption codes, your not getting anything. Usually this equipment cost a few thousand as well so you can be just some tom, dick or harry off the street to get it. These hackers have to find some way to give justification for getting caught because if they were found to hack a system with no importance and get caught for it,it just doesn't look cool. So gotta throw up a story about UFO's or something else to save face. I mean you gotta be pretty stupid if you got caught hacking around in one of these things and have nothing of value right?

-Aza

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Point is , i seen a show a few yrs back that dealt with this subject .

and like i said in my last post - the military does not keep top secret material on computers that can be tapped into by any outside lines .
and especially not by hackers . - get real -.

end of story .

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   
The hackers name is Gary McKinnon, he was mentored by Kevin Mitnick, Gary is the real deal, I would know, I work for the DIA. He however did not access highly secure mainframes, but did access (S) and (TS) servers, with connections with Los Alamos and Nellis Bombing range, used by employess and certain military personell for study and possibable declassification.Since his attacks a digital encryption of 264bytes has been implamented and a thorough "finger print" has been run on the entire system that was comprimised. He did NOT work alone, as he had a source "inside" which has been since addressed. Hope I could shed light for you guys.

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Check this out. It'll give u some details of the actual goings-on.
So there's something cooking. Remember, there's no smoke without fire.

www.nexusmagazine.com...

[edit on 19-2-2006 by mikesingh]

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrjenka
The hackers name is Gary McKinnon, he was mentored by Kevin Mitnick, Gary is the real deal, I would know, I work for the DIA. He however did not access highly secure mainframes, but did access (S) and (TS) servers, with connections with Los Alamos and Nellis Bombing range, used by employess and certain military personell for study and possibable declassification.Since his attacks a digital encryption of 264bytes has been implamented and a thorough "finger print" has been run on the entire system that was comprimised. He did NOT work alone, as he had a source "inside" which has been since addressed. Hope I could shed light for you guys.

...and i'm the Queen of England. Show us an ID card and your access card (with your picture, name and id card blanked out, of course), and tell us where most of your work is centered and what you do at the DIA.

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Now thats funny... I seriously doubt he could hack classified systems as the whole military would of had this massive change in their infrastructure. So tell me again how he was able to magically decode double encoded data? Especially with proprietary encryption keys that get changed once or more a week. I raise the BS flag on this guy. And technically if there was an inside source..he didn't hack the system, the inside source transferred raw data to an unclassified system. I don't call that hacking classified data. I call that a security incident because they would of had to change the whole military network infrastructure if one person figured out how hack classified systems.Oh sorry I put a * instead of 8. 8 yrs in the navy as a spook. if you were navy then you know what i mean.

-Aza

-Aza

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azathoth
Now thats funny... I seriously doubt he could hack classified systems as the whole military would of had this massive change in their infrastructure. So tell me again how he was able to magically decode double encoded data? Especially with proprietary encryption keys that get changed once or more a week. I raise the BS flag on this guy. And technically if there was an inside source..he didn't hack the system, the inside source transferred raw data to an unclassified system. I don't call that hacking classified data. I call that a security incident because they would of had to change the whole military network infrastructure if one person figured out how hack classified systems.Oh sorry I put a * instead of 8. 8 yrs in the navy as a spook. if you were navy then you know what i mean.

-Aza

-Aza

¨

everything is possible so long as the data really is there. but i seriously doubt they would have the most top secret data in a network, no matter what kind of security they would have for it. and if its only meant to be read by very few people, what would be the benefits to put it in the network?

the antigravity which he was talking about however, might not be the most top secret stuff though. maybe its available for many persons to read and study within the military.

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   

...and i'm the Queen of England. Show us an ID card and your access card (with your picture, name and id card blanked out, of course), and tell us where most of your work is centered and what you do at the DIA.
Well hello Queen, Nice to meet you
. Would you also like my social security #, credit card #'s and everything else pretaining to me? Why is it so hard to believe someone works for a branch of our goverment. The reason why I can not tell you what I specialize in because you would need a clearance or a "need to know" . Obviously, you, not having any of those, I can not tell you or anyone. I can tell you that I do NOT work with the EBE/UFO department but have heard things. I am a USAF Colonel.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Briggs

Hoax .
Fake.

.mil sites are routinely penetrated.

They may be only defacing and not information stealing, but hacked none the less. Try this google search....

www.google.com...

[edit on 2/20/2006 by Kaotik68]

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrjenka

Well hello Queen, Nice to meet you
. Would you also like my social security #, credit card #'s and everything else pretaining to me? Why is it so hard to believe someone works for a branch of our goverment. The reason why I can not tell you what I specialize in because you would need a clearance or a "need to know" . Obviously, you, not having any of those, I can not tell you or anyone. I can tell you that I do NOT work with the EBE/UFO department but have heard things. I am a USAF Colonel.
So you can't prove you are who you say you are, right? Enough said.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   
No problem Lanton, I have NOTHING to prove to YOU or ANYONE else. I am not going to jepordize my career and livelyhood for the sake of satisfying some people on an internet board. If I was able to, I would show you pictures, documents etc... Obviously, I can't, therefore I my statement stands. What is so unbelievable about someone working for the U.S. goverment? You guys would be surprised how many people "in the know" read this site on a regular bases and make posts. And the reason why we do not disclose what we do and who we work for is due to the same response I recieved from you Lanton. Have nice day.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join