It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gross fat pig who starved kids gets seven years

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
This story and the accompanying photos make me want to vomit!

Link

CAMDEN, NEW JERSEY (AP) -- Bruce Jackson walked into court Friday with a swagger, 15 inches taller and nearly 100 pounds heavier than the 45-pound teenager found foraging through a trash can for food less than two and a half years ago.

With anger in his voice, the 21-year-old took the stand to confront the woman he and his three adoptive brothers say went for years denying them not just food, but the chance to grow up like normal kids.

"You were mean to me for my whole life," Jackson told his adoptive mother, Vanessa Jackson, before she was sentenced to seven years in prison for child endangerment.

"You took my childhood. I'm so disappointed I will never get that back."

It doesn't look like this cow has missed to many meals in her lifetime. Well, at least she got some prison time, but not nearly enough IMO.

Peace

[edit on 18-2-2006 by Dr Love]

[edit on 18-2-2006 by Dr Love]

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Whoa!
How did this lady get to adopt these kids in the first place and how did she manage to keep them as long as she did? Sickening.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Some parents are sick in the head. Why have children if you can not look after them.

Blimin sick that story is. To allow children to starve is bad... to allow your own children to starve.... now that is a different matter!! Pure sickness.

i would smack that woman upside the head!

Oni x x

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 01:45 AM
link   
And again I have the same question I did with the two recent child abuse cases in NYC: How the hell does no one else notice this? Not neighbors, relatives, friends, no one?

Those kids looked (thank goodness not anymore) like walking skeletons. If my neighbors' children looked like that, I'd be on the phone with the cops that minute, not years later. What's wrong with people today.

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Exactly Djarums.

Now days people turn a blind eye to abuse. They dont want the hassle.

I would personaly take the kiddies into my house and fatten them up if they were my neighbours.

Witness a crime and do nothing about it, you are as bad a the person who cimmitted the crime.

Oni x x

top topics

join