It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curious Spot On The Moon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Gawk away. Im not saying nothing, just wanna see opinions.

EDIT TO INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:

I only said I saw interesting things. Post specificly, the cross in the big asteroid. It looks like a hospital facility sort of. Theres 2 other blocky objects in that crator as well, that are perfectly cornered...or as close as Google Earth can see. The other points just had interesting stuff like 3 in a row impact crators, so forth. It was up to other people to say what they saw in it.

[edit on 2/18/2006 by cmdrkeenkid]

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I see a plus shaped object.

The moon has many anomolies, and many of them look artificial, so could it be? the moon is an ancient remnant of some ancient extra-terrestial civilization that got caught by earth's atmosphere?

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 01:23 AM
link   
What ever it is you are seeing I'm not seeing it. So why not just say what we are supposed to be looking at?

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I don't see anything unusual either....

Foxe, perhaps you should explain what we're meant to be looking for?

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 01:37 AM
link   
What am i supposed to be seeing?

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
The moon has many anomolies, and many of them look artificial, so could it be? the moon is an ancient remnant of some ancient extra-terrestial civilization that got caught by earth's atmosphere?

Not possible, the moon's mass is too low. It doesn't have enough gravity to hold on to an atmosphere. No atmosphere, low probability of inteligent life to evolve, much less a civilized one.

Unless you're speculating it existed on the Mars-sized body called "Thea" that supposedly hit the Earth under the 'giant-impact theory' of the Moon's formation.

Now there's a thought.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 07:41 AM
link   
OMG it looks just like the face of Baby Jebus!!! Err people will see all sorts of things in all kinds of materials from a pile of sand, tree bark, stains on a sheet, clouds in the sky, to craters on the moon. Imagine what you will, its fun and doesnt cost a thing, just don't try and pass off your cloud pictures as UFOs or proof of bigfoot.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 08:46 AM
link   
It looks like a close up of somebody's bad skin and a intelligent way of scoreing ats points. We can see anything you want us to see.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   
With the addition of more information for discussion I'm opening this thread back up.

[edit on 2/18/2006 by cmdrkeenkid]

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Foxe
The other points just had interesting stuff like 3 in a row impact crators, so forth.

That's actually a fairly common occurance. When a larger object hits it throws A LOT up into the atmosphere. Some of it ends up being large enough to cause craters of its own. When the stuff falls back, the heavier things fall closer and the lighter things fall farther. So then sometimes you end up with a chain of craters like that.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
All I see that is strange is the "plus sign" in the center. It is raised above the surface indicated by the shadow. What would cause that?? The next question that needs to be answered is: Is it geological or archeolical???
We need several onter photos form different angles...

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   
It's MoonBase Alpha !!!
Somebody give Commander John Koenig a call !!!

Sorry, could'nt resist !!!

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Again I apologise for lack of information I had posted. I was taught to let the subjects speak first, their opinions first. Otherwise I would be pursicuted of planting mental thoughts about an object. Alast I did say what I thought of it however.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   
It's not a plus/cross. The top segment is off to the left a little. Down there that would be a massive error in symmetry. The right segment is totally missing.

I think saying that is a "perfect plus" is the same as saying this on Mars is a spitting fish:

www.martian-lifeforms.com...

Lol. But if you want to look at some weird moon pictures....

look here.

[edit on 18/2/06 by SteveR]

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   
its actually an arrow pointing to the right of your screen. I flew up there myself (using an 800% zoom in my firefox browser). I think we need the google maps or whatever map it was taken from link so we can scroll right to find the actual monolith from 2001 a space oddity. Maybe its pointing to Serpo, who knows.

Oh, forgot to mention, there is also a cross just outside the rim of the big crater, below and slightly to the right of the crater rim.

[edit on 2/18/06 by dogberts not]

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
It's not a plus/cross. The top segment is off to the left a little. Down there that would be a massive error in symmetry. The right segment is totally missing.

I think saying that is a "perfect plus" is the same as saying this on Mars is a spitting fish:

www.martian-lifeforms.com...

Lol. But if you want to look at some weird moon pictures....

look here.

[edit on 18/2/06 by SteveR]

Had posted there with my own Lunar photo and this
but I didn't wanna grave dig because no one seemed interested at the time.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I remember now! Thanks for that.

Your photo was great, did you manage to get any more of that tall thing?

top topics

join