It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 01:09 AM
link   
A fancy came across my mind when I was looking at Mexico for the hell of it. It struck me like a rock.

Vast areas of Mexico are empty... hundreds of ruins, wether it be from gold diggers...outlaws...farmers... but they all have one thing in common. These ruins are ignored and most often out of the way...

I found, after looking at most of what Google Earth has to offer on Mexico, this place after a month or two of looking at Google Earth's images of known bases and places I suspected in Mexico. I back checked the place and found no information to my knowledge.

Before I post the Image, I want you to read and understand the following. The top left image is a ranch next to a Mesa that is 701 feet off sea level, a ranch that is 543 feet of sea level next to it. A road that runs from the ranch to a slope up the mesa, past what appears to be rocky man made walls, to a dead end with a 10 foot difference between the road and the highest point where it dead ends.

Also running from this ranch is about 10 or 15 roads, counting ones that split further on. I followed these roads into the middle of nowhere. Except one, which is seen top right of the image. It seems to dead end into a cliff with a deep shadow.

Nearby is another ranch (not shown) also kept up. About 50 or so miles south is a small on the map road that seems little to no use to what I could find out about it... there are no major cities or buildings asides those 2 ranchs within atleast 200 miles. To my knowledge of course. Nearest major landmark I could find seemed to be fishing farms or salt harvests of some sort...but thats far off.

From the looks of it, it reminds me heavily of a secret VIP shelter. However, due to the active UFO presence over Mexico, I would not doubt it could potentially be a 'UFO Base' as some of you people call things in a similar manner, yes?

HOWEVER. This might just be a clumsy mistake that I put far to much thought into.

This will have to do until I can find someone who will host a massive sized image. I have a full sized image showing the details... however I will NOT give the map location until I have a few opinions.

[edit on 18-2-2006 by Foxe]

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 01:51 AM
link   

I have a full sized image showing the details... however I will NOT give the map location

Found It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

28Degrees21'12.51"North ; 113Degrees49'03.65"West

Sorry...I take everything as a challenge

[edit on 18-2-2006 by digitalassassin]

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Heh. Reason why I did not was I wan't to have opinions on what it was BEFORE I made a fool of myself.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   
There's definitely a lot of wierd stuff aound the Mexican deserts, but this appears to be a typical (for the area) cattle ranch. The man-made walls are probably earthen dams; there are more about 200 meters east of the long one one. Ranchers in desert areas tend to put them across every wash gully they can find, to trap flash floods. The myriad roads look mostly like cattle trails, although there are a few truck-ruts mixed in.

Interestingly, though, the spooks took a look at the area in 1977 and 1980, and that ranch was dead center of two series of mid-resolution stereo images:

It may be a good subject for further look-see.

Happy hunting!

top topics

join