It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wheres my post?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I just posted a reply on the aircraft board and my post doesn't show. I'm lited on the thread menu as the last person to reply but my post isn't there. Why should this be? It was a good discussion too.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Can you give me a link to the post please?

see if i can see whats up

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I see you on it, just 1 up from the bottom?

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Yes thats the thread, I replied again to bigx01 at 12:47 and thats the post thats missing, why doesn't it show?

[edit on 17-2-2006 by waynos]

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Okay great so I'm not going insane phew. I've had this happen to me 2-3 times in the last three days. Sorry I forget the threads in particular exactly and it wasn't like they were important comments or anything so I just shrugged and moved on. Is SO foolin with the code again? Are we near another upgrade?

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   
It's been happening on the "What would you say if..." thread every so often. Junglejake noticed it and pointed it out to me. Another response will bring yours out, but that one may end up not showing up too.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
It's been happening on the "What would you say if..." thread every so often. Junglejake noticed it and pointed it out to me. Another response will bring yours out, but that one may end up not showing up too.

I just remembered where it happened. It happened on these threads.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join