It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help! Can someone help me find something...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
First off, I would like to let you know that I have done a complete Google search and have yet to find what I am looking for.

So, about a year ago in 8th grade, we watched this video about what it would be like if we didnt have the Bill of Rights. Ok, now I know that sounds a little off topic, BUT, It deals with several of the things that are talked about in this forum, such as containment camps, being run by the military, resistances, etc. To me it actually reminded me of a very real scenario about the NWO. If anybody could give me a link to that video, that would be great!

Thanks

[edit on 17-2-2006 by punkmonkey14]

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I think you may be talking about Forgotten Freedoms. Was it around a half-hour long?

I don't know of any link to it on the web but you can probably borrow the video free of charge if you contact your State's Bar Association. It was produced by the Young Lawyers Division of the ABA.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Probably have to be more specific in regards to what's in the video in order for others to find it. Sounds like Duzey nailed it though.

Can look here for vids:
video.search.yahoo

[edit on 17-2-2006 by Regenmacher]

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Duzey
I think you may be talking about Forgotten Freedoms. Was it around a half-hour long?

I don't know of any link to it on the web but you can probably borrow the video free of charge if you contact your State's Bar Association. It was produced by the Young Lawyers Division of the ABA.

Yes I think that may be it! But I will check yahoo videos.

Also, I remember it has Patrick Duffy in it (the father from the tv show Step-by-Step)

[edit on 17-2-2006 by punkmonkey14]

new topics

top topics

join