It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Online Hypnosis?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Is it possible to be put in a trance while chatting online? I have been put under many times and very much enjoy the relaxation and was wondering if exploring through text messages was possible. Li.

mod edit: title spelling.

[edit on 17-2-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Maybe if the other person is using NLP while chatting with you.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   
ive always wanted to be hypnotized.....but over the internet???!!! idk bout this one...

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Being involved in hypnosis for 3 decades, I say empathetically no, and never pay anyone who says they can do it online.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
interesting and no, i wouldn't pay. i can just about get myself under and feel like i just need a little more of a push or encouragement so i thought maybe...

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a long time ago, i went to a page online where there was a spiral spinning in a clockwise direction, very fast...every so often, subliminal messages would come on (and yes, i know they're not supposed to be noticeable, but something was lagging)...i wonder if that would work? it didnt do anything to me, however

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I downloaded some OOB brainwave thing. It's a 60 minute session with binural beats and some creepy voice talking to you. I listened to it for a few minutes and before I know it I'm passed out. I'm not sure if you would consider me hypnotized, but I sure as heck was asleep. I've never fallen asleep so fast...

It either bored me to death/sleep, lol, or the initial relaxation binural beats put me out. Either way it was nice, but the voice is way too spacey.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   
ReginalBigsby, I dont supose youve still got it have you or know where I might be able to get it from? im trying to get hold of that from someone on an astral projection forum but im not having much look.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Is it the "sphinx of imagination" you're talking about, ReginalBigsby?

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   
You can buy CD's that are supposed to do it not sure where but I know you can get them my step-mom bought one and made my dad use it it was supposed to help you stop smoking...

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Just got that Hemi-Sync from Monroe institute its got allsorts on it, about 20 hours worth.

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I'm looking to be hypnotized on line for "free"- Are there any sites out there?

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   
My wife gave birth to 2 kids-

with no epidural and no drugs...

just HYPNOTIZED.

It's wild, and it works!

TPM

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I'm looking to be hypnotized on line for "free"- Are there any sites out there?

This is a good one, a lot of the self hypnosis is adult material but theres lots of others too. Ive used the lucid dreaming one a few times but it didnt really do much.. I think your suposed to use it like every night over a length of time.

oops forgot to post the link....
www.warpmymind.com

[edit on 19/2/06 by Clarky]

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I know hypnosis works from a personal experience-
I see no reason why, with online guidance- one could not achieve
a suggestigble state...

hypnobirthing works- hypnosis works for corrective therapy.

TPM

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 02:36 AM
link   
i would be willing to experiment with it if anyone else is willing

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Sorry for the delayed response, been busy. The name of the program I downloaded is Brainwave Mind Voyages Voulume II OBE, I got it here. You'll need a program like azureus or bearshare to download the files. I checked the companies website and it claims to have "guided professional hypnosis" built into the 60 minute program. Maybe this is the thing for some of you guys. I sugest buying it if you like it(i can't really promote file sharing, lol).

top topics

join